Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hide&Seek [No Handlebars and Raven-Eve]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
No Handlebars

Hide&Seek [No Handlebars and Raven-Eve] Empty
PostSubject: Hide&Seek [No Handlebars and Raven-Eve]   Hide&Seek [No Handlebars and Raven-Eve] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Hide&Seek [No Handlebars and Raven-Eve] Shovel640

Tyler was his father in miniature. Where dad was more filled out (tall, broad shouldered, with a belly that hung just a tad over his belt) son still had room to grow. He was eleven, but with his wide honey colored eyes (which left him with a constantly spooked expression), he could've passed for nine. He was...cute. Kind of. Unfortunately, cute didn't fly in the local public school. Just yesterday a boy named Jake had punched him "for staring". Yay for black eyes. Well, other than all that he looked like his dad exactly. Same hair...same eyes...same hesitant smile.

From around the kitchen door, Tyler peeked out at his new babysitter, who'd just come in from the rain. His dad was already talking when he darted out to say hello. "I'm Tyler--" he piped up, grinning brightly and holding out his hand. The teachers liked it, when you shook hands. They called it 'polite', and looking his babysitter over, he thought how he wouldn't mind if she liked it--his being 'polite'. "--and I promise I'm not as bad as Dad's probably saying I am. What's your name?"

"Oh, yeah, a real monster," his dad said, rolling his eyes. He was in a hurry, pulling on his coat, so he added: "The numbers are by the phone in the living room. I'm pretty sure you won't need them but...,"

"Better safe than sorry." Tyler finished.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Hide&Seek [No Handlebars and Raven-Eve]   Hide&Seek [No Handlebars and Raven-Eve] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:17 pm

Clara had just set her purse down on the coffee table, and then she made sure when Tyler’s father talked, she listened. It was important information that he was teller her, for it was possible she would need it later. Clara had been recommended by one of his father’s friends, it was said she was easy to get along with and was not bad on the eyes either. She had just turned seven teen, though most guessed eight teen by how mature she was. She had arrived with her long blond hair pinned up in a bun, but with how soaked she was she decided to let it down to dry
Clara smiled as Tyler peeked out to say hello, she gladly shook his hand thinking that they would get along quite well. She hoped to make this another child to sit for on a regular basis, babysitting was her thing. “Nice to meet you Tyler….My name is Clara” her bright blue eyes held a spark that most young girls had at her age.

She smiled as she could see father and son got along real well, which always made her job that much easier. “ I’m sure you are a real handful” she laughed joining in on the joke. After he was done explaining where the numbers were she repeated. “Phone numbers are by the phone in the living room…got it. Umm…what is his normal bed time on a Friday night?” She stood up and walked with his father to the front door. “You mind if he stays up and watches a few movies with me?” Clara like spending time with the kids she sat for, she had quite a few that she had been watching for a few years now.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Hide&Seek [No Handlebars and Raven-Eve]   Hide&Seek [No Handlebars and Raven-Eve] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide&Seek [No Handlebars and Raven-Eve]   Hide&Seek [No Handlebars and Raven-Eve] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hide&Seek [No Handlebars and Raven-Eve]
Page 1 of 1