Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Like Crack; One Taste and You're Addicted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SexKitten [Sara]

I'm Like Crack; One Taste and You're Addicted Empty
PostSubject: I'm Like Crack; One Taste and You're Addicted   I'm Like Crack; One Taste and You're Addicted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:35 am

^^ Hello all.

My name's Sara. I live in Massachusetts, my birthday's coming up on May 16th!!!! Hehe, excited. Anyway, I've been roleplaying since I was nine. Which is about 7 years. I love all kinds, with the exception of a few. I'm planning on becoming a writer when I'm older, either sports journalism (Go Red Sox. =)) or novels. Either way, I'll be totally psyched to do something I want to do. And trust me, when I want to do something, I do it. If you ever want to roleplay with me, I play female characters, submissive, in hetero or yuri roleplays. I'll give you my sites too, so yeah. Almost everything you need to know about me. Oh, and I was referred from DRP.

My Roleplaying Information. Genres and such.

My RabbitHole Page

So. Yeah. Roleplay with me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sarasroleplayingsite
Onemindofthousands
Onemindofthousands

PostSubject: Re: I'm Like Crack; One Taste and You're Addicted   I'm Like Crack; One Taste and You're Addicted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Hello dear, as three of the voices say "Snap Crackle Pop Welcome."
Back to top Go down
andresmzgv

PostSubject: Re: I'm Like Crack; One Taste and You're Addicted   I'm Like Crack; One Taste and You're Addicted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Rawr, we had an RP goin on back on DRP... can only wait till it's back to continue...

oh, and

*steals cherry*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Like Crack; One Taste and You're Addicted   I'm Like Crack; One Taste and You're Addicted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Like Crack; One Taste and You're Addicted
Page 1 of 1