Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mmm.. I have a taste for....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

Mmm.. I have a taste for.... Empty
PostSubject: Mmm.. I have a taste for....   Mmm.. I have a taste for.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:19 am

Welcome....I am the daughter of the night Carmilla. Known by other names such as Akasha and BloodyCarmilla I purpose to you a list of wondrous desires. Look and imagine...

About Me:

I love males of all sorts, though I do enjoy my own sex every now and then. It is safe to assumed I'm not a very hardened roleplayer. I perfer spice in the stories I indulge in with my partner. I can be Submissive or Agressive. To play with me you have to be literate. Writing more than one sentence will get you everywhere and anywhere. So let's continue..

Carmilla's list oh No No's:

Scat/Pee
Water Sports
Extreme gore and Violence
Slime
Grotesque
Dismemberment
Vore.
Shota
Loli

Carmilla's list of Genres: Mix and Match from the following

Furry
Futa
Yuri
Tentacle
Beasty
Bondage
Force
BDSM
Incest
Toys
Pregnancy
etc...............

Cravings Currently:

Anything~!

Books/Manga:
Princess Ai
Twilight
New Moon
Blood and Chocolate

Across the Savanna: /Beasty/

On the tropic island oasis there is a tribe of nomadic people. Ruled by a Lion lord. A young girl, with a lion as her mate, is the daughter of the lord. She comes across a shipwreck on the far side of the island with one lone survivor. A Man. A man she has never seen before for all the males in her tribe are lions. Will she help the survivor....or will he be forced to die?

More to come...

Last edited by BloodyCarmilla on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodyCarmilla
BloodyCarmilla

Mmm.. I have a taste for.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmm.. I have a taste for....   Mmm.. I have a taste for.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:28 am

licks
Back to top Go down

Mmm.. I have a taste for....
Page 1 of 1