Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I) Empty
PostSubject: A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I)   A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:35 am

“…That much? But we couldn’t possibly pay that much! Please, you must give us just a little more time, Ms. Destine…”

It was going on like this for a few weeks now. Her mother and father were always on the phone, or away from the house. Alice sighed and looked through a small space between her room’s door, and the kitchen. Biting her lip, she shut the door behind her, muffling the sound of stress and worry.

The girl plopped down on her bed, before laying on her back and staring up at the ceiling of the cheap apartment. Their family tried to move to this city with the hopes of a better life compared to the country, but it was nothing but troubles and problems for them. Just a simple loan to start a business… and then the business went bankrupt. It was horrible, and bringing down their family. Not only were they all penniless, they were also spiritless…

Rolling over to her side, her brown eyes met her reflection in the mirror. She took a moment to gaze over her body. She was well endowed and shapely as well. Perhaps it came from being born in the country side, but there was something about Alice that made her body… different from others. Moving her hair out of the way of her face, she stood up and opened the door. The phone call was finally over, and she went to give her mother comfort. Looking over at the figure, she frowned. There was something odd about her expression, and gaze upon her daughter.

“…Mom? Is everything okay? …Mom?”
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I)   A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:56 pm

Demona, even as Dominique Dstine, spare no one and nothing. She has been dealing with this human family, and it had started out fine, at first. But, inevitably, they couldn't hold up their end of the bargain.

"That is my final say on this, Nadine. I am coming to collect right now," she sipped from a small glass of wine as the limo cruised. "Any objections, and you and your family will be killed, not deported. Understand?"

Once the woman had hung up, she leaned back in her seat, peering outside the window. It was a two way, no way to seen in or out. She pursed her lips, skin much too soft, eyes much too sensitive, body much too weak. The dress suit wasn't as comfortable as her normal attire and the bra human women wore was cutting into her skin. The limousine cruised to a smooth stop and her chauffeur exited and opened the door for her.

"I shall be back within ten minutes," she nodded and he watched as she left. The apartment smelled like piss and blood, and most of all human. Practice allowed her not to sneer, but she still did so, mentally.

Climbing up the stairs, she knocked on the door. The tall Italian man opened it and paled instantly. 'Dominique' smiled cruelly.

"Where's the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I)   A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:05 am

"She, she's right in here Ms. Destine... Please come in..."

From another room, the recent news and receival of it was evident, as cries of refusal and such were heard, even with the occassional thrown furniture.

"What the hell is going on mom?! What do you mean I'm being taken away?!"

"Dear, you have to understand..." The mother attempted to put a hand on the girls shoulder to quell her uprisal.

"No! Don't touch me! You're not my mother... what kind of parents would send away their own children?! None! You want me to be taken away so you two can live? Fine! Go off and just fuck yourselves silly then! I won't be here to make it awkward anymore, will I?!"

"Wait, Alice...!"

Before anymore could be said, the girl stormed out of the hall. Maybe she would have time to run away... It was clear her parents didn't care. Perhaps back to the countryside. They still owned the property there; she could move back ther on her own for a while... With plans of escape in her head, she fled the scene and rushed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I)   A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I)   A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit of a business deal... ( Quit and I)
Page 1 of 1