Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina] Empty
PostSubject: Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina]   Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:38 am

Fiore curled around her favored slave. She was the owner of Acid, the largest prostitution and slave house in Louisiana. She enjoyed her job, but had strict rules set down for her girls and boys. No one was allowed to talk back to her, no one was allowed to touch her, and all slaves had to look at her breasts or pussy when they spoke.

However, there was one exception to those rules and that exception currently had Fiona's fingers playing in her cunt. "Hey, sweetie," she purred, her other hand running over the collar she had on her neck. "After you cum, I'm going to go and take care of some business," she kissed her neck, hand coming to cup her ass playfully. "I want you," she kissed her shoulder, speeding up her fingers. "To stay right here while I'm gone," she teased her clit, unaware of the other slave's jealous glances outside the door. "If you move, you're outside tonight, understand?"

The outside referred to the bottom kitchens, where girls would go. If one was sent down there, any patron who wanted could have the girl, do what they wanted. Fiore would not give them aid or protection. The last girl who had been down there had suffered a broken arm and had caught an STD.
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina]   Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:20 am

Kori shuddered and bit down her lower lip, there was the young Japanese girl by the age of 18. She was a smart girl but due to her family's financial problems, she decided to work for them and thus found herself taken and shipped to America where she was a pet to the all mighty mistress Fiore. To be truthful, eventhough it had only been a month, she was still not used to this position. The collar around her neck showed that she was hers.

Kori panted, her eyes closed as she felt her climax building up, feeling her kiss upon her neck and the hand cupping her round soft ass. "Mistress.. ahh..!" she cried deliciously, luckily she can speak and understand English. Her fingers had speed up, causing the young one to shudder and tremble against the other's body. Upon hearing her words, she whimpered softly and answered with that sweet addictive voice of hers, "Y-Yes... Mistress.."

And soon enough, she threw back her head and reached her climax, showing that pleasure filled face that Fiore adored.
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina]   Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:01 am

Fiore moaned loudly at the lewd, sweet noise Kori made beneath her ministrations. She'd been a great pick: she was slender and small, everything almost impossibly large on her, beautiful voice and smart. She leaned her head down to sink her teeth into Kori's shoulder as she reached her own orgasm, tongue lapping at the girl's skin, sure to leave a giant hickey.

"Good girl," she purred out, rocking as she came. Her large breasts rubbed against the girl's back, nipples scraping on her skin. "I knew there was a reason as to why I keep you," she grinned. Fiore relished the power she held over this girl. She sucked at her skin a little more before she let the girl go to fall on the bed.

Slipping out the bed, she strode past the full length mirror, licking the way cum had settled on her legs. She took a quick, seven minute shower, before emerging in a fluffy towel, a sponge and bowl in her hands.

Maneuvering Kori, she set to cleaning her, talking softly. "Now, my little one, it shouldn't take me long. I'll bring you back some food to put in your bowl and tonight, if you've been good, I will allow you to write a letter. I'll be wiring your family roughly 5K tonight." Fiore swept the sponge between her legs, and thighs. "And if you continue to please me, you will be able to move on in maybe two, three months. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina]   Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:13 am

Kori panted hard, laying limb on the bed before tensing up at the bite upon her shoulder, knowing well that would leave a hickey or so the Americans here called it. Once she had pulled away, she lay still on the bed, wondering about her words. Her eyes opened slightly to watch her, her figure was something that men desires and yet, she knew she couldn't compare to her.

Though, one thing for sure, Fiore was.. kind in her actions and words. Noticing this when they have sex or how she would clean her up afterwards. At her words, she grew happy and set her mind into being the obedient pet she was. She wanted to write that letter and send the money. Though, Fiore spoke that she could continue doing this for that long period, she felt something within her sadden. "Ahh.. hai.." she uttered, 'hai' in Japanese means yes and of course Fiore knew that.
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina]   Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 am

Fiore took notice of how Kori perked up at the thought of a letter home and money. Finished with the sponge bath, she gto up, leaving her towel beside her pet.

She dressed elegantly in a black cocktail dress and diamond studs. She slipped her feet into a pair of black stilettos, deliberately forgoing underwear or a bra. Even Fiore had to look willing in order for her to get some things she wanted.

"I trust I will find you here," she kissed Kori one final time, tongue lapping at her bottom lip before she pulled away. "And remember, don't leave."

With that Fiore departed. And within ten minutes, Acid started to go into slight chaos.

"How dare she?!" Amanda snarled as she paced her room. Sitting on the bed beside her, Bianca calmly filed her nails, peering up from under her hair.

"I've worked for Fiore for three years, faithfully eating pussy and sucking dick, but right when I'm at the top of my game, that Asian hussy just comes up and becomes her right hand pet!" She kicked the stack of pillows out of her way. "That bitch needs to pay!"

"She didn't do anything," Bianca replied.

"Exactly!" Amanda whirled on her, eyes flashing. "We've been working so hard, but Fiore just takes her in! The girl still think she's in Hong Kong--"

"--Japan--"

"Whatever! Point is, tonight, we're putting her in her goddamn place."

Ten minutes later, Amanda and Bianca stood in the doorway of Fiore's room. Both wore their off duty outfits of jeans and shirts. In Amanda's hand was a large suitcase.

"Knock, knock!" Amanda smiled wide. "Hey, Kori, you awake?"
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina]   Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:53 am

Kori watched her and let her kiss her lips. She had to admit she liked that and noticed something else, she had a little crush on the mistress. Though she tried to shake it off every time she thought about it since she knew she might already have a lover or another favourite pet which she may be going to right now. She sighed to herself a bit and curled up under the blanket, slowly drifting off to sleep after that climax.

When she heard the shouting, her eyes sleepily as she slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. She tried to focus who it was and soon enough she knew who. "Amanda..?" she uttered, slowly getting up, wrapping Fiore's towel around her and opened the door to see them both, "Bianca you're here too.." she smiled softly, blinking when she spotted the large suitcase, "What is in the bag?" she asked, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Quit Scene
Quit Scene

PostSubject: Re: Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina]   Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:27 am

Amanda felt jealousy grip her at the sight of Kori in Fiore's towel. Bianca frowned at that, resolve growing in her. There was no rightful reason for that girl to be wearing it or even in Fiore's room.

"Oh, this is part of the surprise gift from Ms. Fiore," Amanda grinned. She pushed the door open so she and Bianca could enter. "See, while she was away for the night, she told us to come in and give you some good treatment."
Back to top Go down
[. Yurina .]
Vs's Prize Neko
[. Yurina .]

PostSubject: Re: Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina]   Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:31 am

Kori blinked when the two moved in, bring the said suitcase with them. She moved back and sat down on the bed, blinking at their words, "Treatment?" she asked, wondering, "What kind of treatment?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina]   Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina]   Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favoritism? [Quit x Yurina]
Page 1 of 1