Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Empty
PostSubject: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:28 am

The view out of her window was a lovely one, the tall grass on the hills swaying in the wind. Raven often imagined it was the sea. Normally the weather was very lovely; a few fluffy clouds could be spotted in the sky. She sat in a chair staring out of her window, waiting for her father to write up the list of things he needed her to do that day. She loved life for the most part; it was not like everything could be perfect. With the lack of rain, their crops were not growing as hoped, which meant money was short. Her father without Raven knowing was trying hard to look for a suitor for her. It had been four moths since he was able to pay on his taxes, and he knew his daughter would suffer with him because of it.

If it was only her beauty that a man desired she would have been married off almost right away. Long black hair, which she often kept back in a braid lay down to her lower back. Vibrant blue eyes that would glow out in even the darkest of places. Raven had a body that one could bounce a coin off of, though she rarely wore anything other then work clothes. It was a shame that she had no dowry, that’s what Men desired. Land, money, cattle…she had none of these things to offer a husband. Her father feared everyday that the tyrant who looked over their town would rip their home, their farm perhaps even toss him in jail for being so behind on his taxes. No father wanted their children to suffer for their mistakes.

“Raven” Her father called out from the dining room. She took hold of her shoulder bag and went to collect the list of thing he needed from the market. “Take this” he handed her a small pouch of money. “I feel bad to have missed your birthday, you only turn eighteen once…please buy yourself something nice” Her mouth dropped once she realized how much he had given her. “No I can’t take this…we need this for better things” He would hear nothing of it as he walked her to the door. “It’s a nice day my child…enjoy it” The door closed and Raven sighed. “Yes father” and still she felt guilty about taking the money.

The walk into town was not long only a few minutes way, they were the closest farm house to the town. The streets of the town always seemed busy. People from neighboring town‘s had started to put up their fruit stands, and indeed they made a bit of profit by doing so. Raven passed by one that was selling pears; her hands ran over the fresh fruit, like it was gold. She could no resist, she placed two in her bag and handed the owner the money. Today was a nice day, and she planned on enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Reign
Tiberius Reign

PostSubject: Re: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:15 pm

His horse trotted through the streets as he headed out of His town. This place was wholly owned by him, seeing as how he had worked hard for a title during the war. It had taken him several injuries and saving the King's life to earn it, but it had been worth it. Now, he owned as far as the eye could see from his castle, and then some. He passed by the fruit stands from a neighboring town and smiled at the memory of how much money he was earning from taxing them. It was good times. He had reduced the taxes on the whole town, except for one particular farm. There was this delicious slip of a girl that he wanted, seeing as how she was just 18, and also happened to be the daughter of a father in debt. He, being only 25 himself, was not old enough for it to be considered unusual.

Passing her as she bought a pear, he smiled, thinking how she would have no idea that he was on his way out to purchase her life. He flipped a coin to the merchant as he passed, pointing to the girl, and the merchant smiled in recognition. He was quickly passed, even as she recieved another pear, seemingly for free and the good will of the merchant. If he found out the merchant charged her after he paid for the pair, the merchant would regret it. Time passed pleasntly enough, as it was a nice day. He was at th efarm house soon enough, and dismounted with ease. He rarely traveled with an entourage because of days like this. Besides, he hated carriages.

He knocked on the door, waiting for th efather to emerge. Soon enough, things would work in his favor. The man opened the door, and paled. He probably guessed as to why Tiberius was there. Admitting him, the door shut as they waited for the girl to return, the business finished the moment he appeared at the farm. The document he produced waved the man's back taxes, lowered them, and granted him ten years, tax free. All it required was the sale of his daughter. The man had, no choice.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:34 pm

While they waited for Raven to return from the market her father was doing the best he could to keep from getting sick in front of his un welcomed guest. He was not exactly the smartest man, but he knew what that from what he read, Tiberius wanted ownership of his daughter. How could he say no. surely his daughter could not hate him since his back was up against a wall on this matter. Her father poured him a drink of water knowing he would not drink something that most people of his high status would find unfit.

It would be nearly an hour before Raven would return to the farm, coming through the door singing a sweet little tune she hear a musician playing in town. Her song was cut short when she saw the tyrant sitting at their kitchen table. “Father? “ She set her bag down and took a step back. Anyone could see that she was weary of Tiberius “Why is he here?” Standing up from his seat her father plastered on a fake smile. “My child don’t be so rude. He is our guest, you must greet him properly” “Properly?” she repeated not sure why he was acting so strange. “Yes He has come to collect my over due taxes, being since I can’t pay them he has given me another alternative.” It sounded too good to be true. “And that would be?” Raven directed the question at their guest, her blue eyes fighting against her rage. She knew that he wanted something, just was not sure what.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Reign
Tiberius Reign

PostSubject: Re: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:58 pm

"You". His reply, being simple and direct was quite different from what she suspected, he was sure. He smiled and took a sip of the water he had been given, finishing the cup. It was quite good, despite the fact that there was a drought, which usually made any water other than the castle's dirty and undrinkable. The well here had always been good, he remembered. He waited for her reaction while he pulled out the bag of gold that was the equivalent of her worth to him, two thousand pieces. It was perhaps the largest he had ever doled out for anything.

He smiled at her softly. "All you have to do is agree to be mine, and your father will live in luxury and never have to worry again. He'll be able to hire people to work the farm when the rains come, and be able to take time off, and maybe even get that toe treated that he has been putting off." He knew she didn't know about how her father had been putting off taking care of having his toe healed after he broke it. The cost was rather high.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:10 pm

“Be yours?” Raven glanced down at the bag of gold now lying on the table.” What does being yours entail?” Her gaze moved to her father who she could tell rather liked the idea of living a better life. Was it really unfair to deny him that, after he had taken care of since her mother passed away? No, but belonging to a man was not something she dreamed about either. Raven tilted her head to the side. “May I speak to you without my father?” she could not be rude in front of her father, it was much better done in private. Leading the way she headed into her room closing the door behind them. Raven glared up at him, throwing out the fact that he was richer or had more power behind his name. “Why is it that you want me? I’m not any different from any of the other farmer’s daughters” He would see now that she had a fire in her, one that was not going to be put out easily.

“If I don’t go with you what happens?” So many things running through her mind. “And what happens if I go with you? I’m your wife…your slave…what?” Outside her father was listening in, trying to make sure she behaved herself, and not get him into more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Reign
Tiberius Reign

PostSubject: Re: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:59 pm

He smiled softly, taking her hand in his. "You would become my wife in name. In reality, our relationship woudl be more, complex, than that. You would live in luxury, and in return I would simply ask that you satisfy me as often and in any way I ask. Surely, you couldn't turn this down for your dislike of how I run the town, can you? Saying yes ensures your father a good life for the rest of his years, and ensures he lives that long by paying for his healing." He patted her hand and moved her away from the door.

"As for what happens if you don't say yes, I don't change anything. Your father dies from his broken toe and the gangrene that will set in. You'll be left in charge of a farm you can't farm, and I'll own it and you for back taxes. you get to choose. What shall it be?" He smiled again, softly stroking the back of her hand. His eyes locked on hers, and he waited. He was sure he had won this round, and many more rounds would come, her fire ensured that.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:19 pm

“Your wife?” She had not really expected him to wed her, but at least she would be respected.” It’s not like your giving me a choice. Perhaps she had not heard the part about satisfying him in any way he desired. Either way it did look like he won this round. All and all it seemed like a nice offer, her and her father would be well taken care of, never having to worry about where the next meal was coming from. Before she opened up her bedroom door she put on a smile, and pulled Tiberius closer to her, her hand still within his.

“Father I have agreed to marry him” the look on his face after hearing the good news was priceless, and she tried hard not to ruin it for him. The man she was to wed was a powerful man who was use to having things his way, which meant that they would sooner or later butt heads, which would make life rather interesting. “If you will wait out there I will pack my bags…” Raven did not give him time to interject she quickly closed the door, and sank down to the floor sobbing quietly. After gaining composure over her emotions Raven slipped out of her work dress, and put on a nice sun dress, which perhaps showed of a bit more skin then she normally allowed. Her thing were gathered and placed in a small suitcase. The fact was, she did not own many things worth taking.

Stepping out from her bedroom she placed a smile on her face and walked over to Tiberius. “I guess I’m ready” her father came over and gave her a hug. “Thank you child, we both know this is best. He will treat you better then I ever could.” He gave her cheek a kiss. “You can have that family you always wanted.” Raven turned back at the man who she now belonged to. “I doubt that.” She headed out of her fathers house, determined not to over think on things of the future. “Let’s go”
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Reign
Tiberius Reign

PostSubject: Re: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:49 pm

He chuckled softly. "What makes you think that? I need heirs to continue the line you know." The horse stamped is hoof and snorted softly as they approached it. Sometimes Tiberius forgot how long this particular war horse had been with him, and how smart it was. He would have to give it some extra time today and a treat to make up for it having to carry two people plus baggage. It had grown spoiled in recent years, used to being a show horse and all that. Rarely if ever did he make it carry a full load anymore. It was too old to be of use as a warhose anyways now. He pet it gently on its long nose and scratched behind the ears, encouragin git to behave. He held her belongings as she climbed up and then handed them back as he swung up.

Manuevering carefully and slowly, he turned the horse around and they started back to the town at walk. He didn't trust the horse to trot at this pace anymore, not with an additional 150 pounds. He scratched gently at it's ears during the ride. "You would like to have kids one day, wouldn't you?" He asked her in all seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:24 am

“I guess I just assumed, that a man like yourself was not interested in little ones running around…forgive me if I was wrong” Raven approached the horse giving him a gentle pat first, then with his help she took her place up on the saddle. As she watched him join her on the horse she had to admit that he was a very fine looking man. Most likely the best looking man she had laid eyes on, but that really isn’t saying much. All the men around the village were hard working men that rarely bathed. She looked up in to his eyes as she hears the question come from him. “I was raised to want a large family; there is purpose in having many kids when you own a farm. I doubt that you will have me work fields though” She chuckled. “But I suppose I would like two children, a little girl and a little boy” Raven glanced away “But I would like to wait for awhile” Its not like she could control having kids without withholding sex from her future husband. Ah, yes that was the kicker; Raven would refuse him while they were not legally wed. After all she was a lady; she figured a man could learn to respect that.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius Reign
Tiberius Reign

PostSubject: Re: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:00 pm

He chuckled softly. "I am not an mere man you know, I have access to things beyond ordinary means. That includes one of the few magicians left in these parts. I give him and any of his bretheren passing through snactuary, and they serve me for free in return. They can easily enchant a ringthat will keep you infertile until we're ready for children." A small smile crossed his face at that idea, because it really opened the possibilities for them. The horse moved slowly but surely towards the city, bringing them through the gates easily enough. He stopped at the pear merchant where he had seen her earlier.

"Food dear? It will be sometime until dinner and this merchant has the best fruits in the town." His hand slid to stroke through her hair, as they looked at the fruits. He flipped another coin to the merchant, selecting one for himself as he awaited her reply. He hoped she'd pick one, it would make cleaning her off later more fun.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:38 am

“Enchant a ring?” she paused in her thinking, glancing up at him. “We won’t have to worry about that until after we wed.” Surely she thought he could respect her wishes to stay pure until her wedding night. “Right?” If he had bad intensions from the start it was good to know now, not that knowing would change her mind on this subject. No descent man would rape his future wife. However she had forgotten the fact that he had basically purchased her from her father.

Raven looked around once in town, taking notice that she was getting odd looks from the different merchants around, not to mention a few of the farmers wives whispering to each other. No doubt they probably had started to think of absurd reasons why she was with such a powerful man. He stopped at the fruit merchant she had only visited hours ago, and he snapped out of it with his question. “Food? I would love a pear…I left the others back at my fathers” Raven felt his hand run through her black silky hair; she figured he was just being sweet. This relaxed her just a bit more about her situation.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )   Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Not Given, Can Be Taken (Raevn x Tiberius )
Page 1 of 1