Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiberius Summons Twisted To Be Chained

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiberius Reign
Tiberius Reign

Tiberius Summons Twisted To Be Chained Empty
PostSubject: Tiberius Summons Twisted To Be Chained   Tiberius Summons Twisted To Be Chained Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:08 pm

"Eros, Agape , Rastarte, Asante, Eos, Mantra!" The final words filled the bare and echoing room, the sweat rolling off the chanter enough to make one think he was roasting alive despite the room's temperature of seventy degrees Fahrenheit. The chalk along the floor and ceiling was immaculate and perfect, having been drawn carefully over the preceding months and checked repeatedly with a laser straight edge. Modern tools blended expertly with ancient craft for a fusion unlike anything seen before.

The temperature in the room rose swiftly to a scorching one hundred degrees as the portal between hell and the mortal plane opened and pushed forth the form of a beautiful woman. She was physically the epitome of human beauty and perfection, or at least she appeared that way. "I have conjured thee by name and note, demanding that you serve me for eternity Lilith, Woman who was first and created equal. I bind your eternal soul directly to mine, your fate to mine, death to death, life to life. Should I die, my eternal soul and yours will be scoured from existence." This all he said in the appropriate Latin fro which the incantation had to be recited to bind her to him. It was a variation away from tradition because the language he used was far more strict and demanding than any formula in the books. He had insured no wiggle room for her.

The arcane runes surrounding her summoned form were further bindings that were specific add-ons to the binding he had given, ensuring that she could not do anything that was contrary to the spirit of his words, and that any latitude taken with the physical words used would be judged by her intent in using them. Years of study, a lifetime had gone into this. All of it had been his father's, and had been passed on to him, so that he could actually perform what his father was too afraid to.

The room had quickly dropped back to around seventy five degrees, leaving his naked form glistening in sweat and beginning to shiver. He looked upon his prize and smiled. He had summoned no demoness, but she who was the first Woman. She who had been created perfect, and as such, was not some monstrosity in human form, but actually human, no matter what pact she had made with Satan. The roots form she was summoned in was that generated by her soul's true name, stripping her of every foul change that may have been wrought, and yet left her power intact and bound to his will.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Tiberius Summons Twisted To Be Chained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiberius Summons Twisted To Be Chained   Tiberius Summons Twisted To Be Chained Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:29 pm

Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers

Tiberius Summons Twisted To Be Chained
Page 1 of 1