Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nibi and Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Nibi and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Nibi and Fire   Nibi and Fire Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:40 pm

They say the world Paradim was base one the aura but, really no one believes that anymore. But, I know better I have seen the rise and fall of kings, and I was around for the world begin but, have not seen the end. The aura was around for a while till humans got greedy and destroy the balances along with their allies. Why is it that these silly creatures can not be satisfy with what they have no, they have to have more consuming more just like a wild fire. I have to admit that not all of them are bad but, they can be troublesome. What is the aura? Well, let see it is the power source through all life flows inside of you wither good or bad. At one time the aura was one stream a neutral that gave it power to those who were willing to take it. That was until the breaking where humans began to become evil swaying other races to there cause.

Soon all out war came along bah it was nothing more them senseless fighting over power, and who needs that. That was about the time the aura spilt cause massive rearrangement to the world. Well, at least not all the humans where turn to the evil side and they fought back against the evil. The turning point came, if you can call it that when a pair of twins where bored one using aura of light and the other the aura of darkness. These two brought forth mass destruction across the land, and there power was fearsome. It seems that neither of them had the advantage against each other but, one day they both just disappear, and from that day forward the aura began to disappear from usage no one knows why except the god in the heavens. Nowadays, no one remembers the aura it is mostly fantasy tales now in these modern times. Oh, how silly of me I have forgotten to introduce myself I am a watcher, my job is to observe all forms that go on.

In the world there is only certain people who can harness the power of the shatter aura around them but, it is not many at all due to the fact that it was horribly weaken and now into the one few remain city of delina where it is quite modern but, guards and knights still do exist here.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

Nibi and Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nibi and Fire   Nibi and Fire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Nibi and Fire
Page 1 of 1