Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire x Foxxy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:32 am

They say the world Paradim was base one the aura but, really no one believes that anymore. But, I know better I have seen the rise and fall of kings, and I was around for the world begin but, have not seen the end. The aura was around for a while till humans got greedy and destroy the balances along with their allies. Why is it that these silly creatures can not be satisfy with what they have no, they have to have more consuming more just like a wild fire. I have to admit that not all of them are bad but, they can be troublesome. What is the aura? Well, let see it is the power source through all life flows inside of you wither good or bad. At one time the aura was one stream a neutral that gave it power to those who were willing to take it. That was until the breaking where humans began to become evil swaying other races to there cause.

Soon all out war came along bah it was nothing more them senseless fighting over power, and who needs that. That was about the time the aura spilt cause massive rearrangement to the world. Well, at least not all the humans where turn to the evil side and they fought back against the evil. The turning point came, if you can call it that when a pair of twins where bored one using aura of light and the other the aura of darkness. These two brought forth mass destruction across the land, and there power was fearsome. It seems that neither of them had the advantage against each other but, one day they both just disappear, and from that day forward the aura began to disappear from usage no one knows why except the god in the heavens. Nowadays, no one remembers the aura it is mostly fantasy tales now in these modern times. Oh, how silly of me I have forgotten to introduce myself I am a watcher, my job is to observe all forms that go on.

In the town of Camel almost nothing happen at any giving time, the same thing happen everyday the military terrorizing people and other just trying to get along with there lives. A few screams through the day now and again as the military beating people up for no reason at all. The townspeople where use to it so this was normal life to them, one of the people who live here was a young wolf name Rog Rickshell, and all he was doing was sitting on the tree on the outskirts of the town looking up at the pretty sky and his ear pick the help me once in a while and sounds of shooting. He did not know anything else at all but, he was not uncaring but, he was taught to never stick your neck out too far.

Rog was still minding his own business before he see a little girl run pass him, by the looks of her she was no more then the age of 13. The guards run after her catching up to the feeble looking girl without so much as them breaking a sweat and they push her to the ground "Hmph!" Was the only thing that came from Rog as he say there watching them before turning over he was not about to do anything about it. Out of the corner of Rog eye he saw a black wall of clouds heading towards the villege "What the?" He say sitting up soon the black clouds where over the village within second before lightning started to strike down from above.

Name:Rog Rickshell
Race:Wolf
Bio: A lone wolf man ever since his childhood, and his parent did not want him so when he was old enough like around seven they kick him out of the house. Original from the far east he now travels all over the world seeing and gather his knowledge. He may not fight all the time but, he will if he force too. When he is not training his mind he is training his body. To him he believe what the point of having one without the other, a union of both will make you truly strong in his eyes. There are so many things to learn and he learn all he can about everything.
Appearances: Pic
Aura power: (Do not worry about this no one has aura reveal off the bat.)
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:32 pm

Name: Mia Sliver
Race: Fox
Bio: A lonely fox-girl who doesnt like others picking on innocent peoples human or non-human. She has been on her own since she was ten years old. Soldiers had killed off her parents and ever since then she had learned how to protected herself and others so she could protect the innocent people.
Appearances: [URL= (Fire x Foxxy Kitsune]) (pic)[/URL]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She just walked into the outskirts of town when she seen the soldiers picking on a little girl. This had made Mia very mad. She moved ran until she got up towards the soldiers and kicked them away from the little girl. "Men should not harm a child, little girls or little boys. It's just wrong." She said as she slammed two of the men into a wall at the same time.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:42 pm

The men where surprise their attention had been draw by the back clouds and the darkness setting over them. There had been lightning that had struck down in front of them, and they where both face down on the ground before looking up at the woman or fox girl. Rig continues to watch from the comfort of the tree not caring at all at the moment about much of anything at all. His attention was drew between the clouds and the guards.

One of the guards looks at her and cracks his neck he was no low rank one he was pretty high as was the other one. The little girl flees from there her clothing was torn and she was crying they where in the process of raping her "Leave now, and we will not throw you into the dungeon you have been warn." The other guard shakes his head "No that will not be good enough you will have to apologies to use by getting down on you knees." He told her smiling taking out his sword.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:53 pm

She smiled and drew her sword as well. "I will not listen to fools like who. I kill men like you who decides to rape or harm a child like that." Mia swung her sword as she spun around, slicing off the man's head at least the one who told her to get on her knees to apologize to them. "I do not apologize on either my knees or on my feet. She looked at the other man with her sword at him. "Do I need to make it clear to you to either run or die right here?"
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:09 pm

Rog looks at her slicing one of the guards head off it and he shakes his head lightly "Man, why the heck would you do that." The guard began to ran before she got done with the other one running towards where Rog was and he swings down as he comes near his claws drawn sweeping them across his neck as a lightly bolt strikes down where she was at "I hate cowards." Rog snarls watching him bleed out on the floor look back to the woman and simply rolling his eyes. The body of the captain that she had stood up and a red light forms around it "Thanks you two for allowing us to come back to life." The body began to morph sprouting breasts and womanly features. The hair turn colors from black to hazel as the ear became more pointy.

The other body stood up and Rog eyebrow raises as he looks at it his head tilts slightly looking some more confuse a bit "Well, you do not see that everyday." This body form into a woman elf with blue eyes and blond hair. The two woman come together there was something really off here as Rog watches them the storm above them began to become worst as the wind blow harder and faster.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Mia held her sword up towards the women. "W-who are you?" She asked as she stood her ground, trying not to fall over from the winds picking up. Mia's dress blew within the wind as it picked up.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:29 pm

The woman looks at her and laughs "I do not not have to tell you knowing my dear." She looks at her with arrogant smile on her face before turning back to her friend. If she try to attack while her back was turn she would be in for a big surprise. Rog Rickshell drops down from the tree he was on and looks at Mia "Does it really matter who they are? They have not down anything else other then take those two body that we killed."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:35 pm

Mia shield her sword and looked at him. "You wouldnt of killed if it wasnt for me to start it in the first place. You just sat there letting them do what they please to that little girl. Some man you are." She said before turning around and walking off into town. She didnt like talking like that to anyone but it had to be said since she did care about children's safely. She listen to her own feet hitting the ground as she walked into town.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Rog laughs at her "I am not a man I am a wolf who cares she not my kind and sticking your neck out to far for others can get you killed here. Oh how did you know I was in that tree to begin with? Was I really? Or did I just come to the tree after the fact." Rog Rickshell smiles walking beside her looking at her stay a good enough distances away to react to her drawing her weapon. For some reason he had a bad feeling about the two of them woman "My dear, do you know feel that?" He asked her there was many strong evil auras around "This town is made by people who do not care about others.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:02 pm

She smiled at him. "That is why I am here. I will put this town into good ways and get rid of the evilness within this town." She didnt care if he was near her or not she wasnt going to draw her sword on him since he helped her kill the men. "Why are you following me anyways? I smelled you in that tree."
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:13 pm

"So? I partially live in that tree my dear." He looks at her and sighs "You know that is going to take a lot of work my dear and many people have die trying. You are going to have to kill the king of this land." He was whispering that looking around "And even saying that gets you the death penalty. You are not from around here are you? There are no good people in charge around here public display like you just did are rare because their are people that will kill you." He looks around before feeling something his fur standing up before he pushes her and himself away from a building as lightning strikes it blowing it up. His hand was accidentally on her boob as he was on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:25 pm

She felt his hand on her breast but was more concern about the building that was blown up. "Mind getting off me. I have to fight the King of this land, he ordered my family to death." There was sorrow within her eyes as she could see it happening all over again within her mind. Swords slashing into her parents bodies. She whispered her words to him as she looked at him in the eyes. "Can you get off me now?" She asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:30 pm

He was a mischief one as he quickly lean into her "Sure anything you want my friend." He quickly plants one on her lips before jumping back away from her smiling he was unarm he really did not see the point in weapons just good old fashion fist and claws as he looks up at the sky another lightning blot strikes another house and it catches on fire there was no one in it through."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:37 pm

She blushes after he got off her and after the kiss he just planted on her lips. She never did kiss anyone before. She sat up as she slowly got up and onto her feet. She felt something weird within her stomach that she never felt before. It felt good within her stomach and came to the conclusion that she much of had butterflies within her. She leaned up against him putting her lips to his ear and whispers. "Would you like to help me kill the King of this land?" As she spoke within his ear she pressed her body against him.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:46 pm

Suddenly another build blown up from a crash of lightning from above "Do you really think that it is time to ask that he pulls her away from where they where standing as another lightning bolt can down from the skies there was fire beginning to build up everywhere "My dear, it is time to move I rather not be fire or shock today thank you." He told her as he pulls her along to a back alley there was something leading down into the lower part of the city "Come on." He told her dragging her in.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:51 pm

She smiled as he pulled her with him. She moved next to him as he walked so they could walk side by side. She looked up at him as they walked. "Why did you kiss me like that back there in the street?" She was wondering that since he kissed her but didnt want to say anything. She didnt know were he was taking her but she would let him lead her to were ever that is
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:23 am

He looks back at her and smiles taking her under the street there was some building down here but, they all look old and run down. This was where the people live that where consider undesirable of the city as he looks back at her stopping to catch his breath looking at her he had a smile on his face "Because I can? You smell was driving me crazy and I had to taste you.' His tail waggles more now.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:12 am

"I am not that tasty." She said as she looked away from him. She just couldnt look at him since he said her smell drove him crazy and he had to taste her. "Were are you taking me anyways?" She asked without looking at him. She had blushed and she didnt realize it.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:07 pm

Rog smiles to her "Welcome to the underground this is where all the 'undesirable' like myself live. Only the richer get to live up top and they get the best care out of all that live her." The ground began to shake hard now as Rog looks around thinking to himself "You are very sweet tasting my dear and you are blushing. We will be safe down here for now till whatever happening up there is done."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:16 pm

Her ears flatten on her head as she looked around at the stone walks with him. "You actually live down here? This is more of what I do to make sure everyone has a home that isnt underground like this." She really did hate it when people like her that isnt welcome on the upper grounds to live.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:25 pm

"Hey, we are the people that have no money and do not kiss butt like those upper people." She would see that all the houses where very old and not well taken care off. She would see that all the children where dirty and where wearing rages "That why I did not help that girl she in the upper dweller you see people that live down here must do whatever the upper dweller say and she is an evil little girl."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:30 pm

"It doesnt matter if their dwellers or not. They're still human and have souls that needs to be protected from morons like the evil king of these lands." She said as she looked at him. She wanted to kiss him to get the feeling back in her stomach. So she grabbed a hold of his arm and pulled him to look him in the eyes. "Kiss me again." She said looking in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:35 pm

He blinks at her before tilting his head "You are a naughty little girl aren't you?" He looks at her pulling back away from her some trying to get his hand back "Sure I will kiss you but, you have to give me back my hands first." He told her smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:54 pm

She smiled and stepped forward towards him but didnt let go of his hand. "You dont like it when some girl holds your hand?" She pressed her body up against his as she looked him in the eyes. She released his hand with a smile as she moved backwards from him and started walking towards the kids, playing around in what looked like an older looking elementary school.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:01 pm

Well, well she was a tricky one this one as he walk over her standing in from of her before she got to the children placing his hand around her face and smiling "No, that not the reason I can..." He leans forward to her slowly "Give you a better helping this way." His kiss was deep and passionate this time his lips where one with hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire x Foxxy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire x Foxxy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next