Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire x Foxxy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:07 pm

She sank into the kiss as their lips became one. Her arms went around his waist and her body pressed against his. She kissed him back just as deep and passionate just like he was doing to her. She pulled out of the kiss and looked him in the eyes. "Wonder what else you can do with these lips of yours." She moved one of her hands up to his face and pressed a finger to his lips.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:13 pm

"Wow, you are a horny little fox aren't you?" His tail waggles lightly and he wraps his lips around her finger and begins to suck on it lightly looking at her in her eyes before pull back his ears when to attention "Huh?" Suddenly there was a big earthquake that shook the foundation of not only the upper but the lower to "What the hell is going on up there." He fell down onto his butt looking up.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:23 pm

She had fallen down with him when he fell to the ground. "I have no idea but I do want to find out." She wondered if the King knows she is there looking for him but she didnt look away from the guy she fell on. It was odd for her not to get up and run towards danger like she usually would do.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:36 pm

"Well, come on then do not lay on me like a bump on a log." He slides out from under her and gets up helping her up before taking off back to the surfaces. When he looks around outside of the lower hole the above city was gone the town was burning down now. There was pieces of building everywhere, and there was also not a soul around in sight at all now "Hm, this is interesting very interesting." Rog comes out from under ground there was a creepy feeling all around at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:55 pm

Mia came out from underground with him. She felt something strong and powerful energy in the distance. Without warning she ran towards the strong and powerful energy. She wanted to know if it was the King that has this strong and powerful energy thats shes feeling. She didnt care if Rog was running after her since she was running towards the powerful energy. "I'm coming for you if its the last thing I do." She said as she ran.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Rog was actually looking the other way when she took off and did not know she was going that way "Hm, I wonder what could have done this my friend?" He looks back to see that she was gone smelling something in the air it was her scent "Crazy fool." He chases after lucky for him the wind was blowing this way for him to fine with way she was going. As Mia would go that way she would see burn bodies and slain people along the way. She would see broken homes and glass everywhere, and when she was close enough she would see the two woman from earlier sitting in the middle of the town enjoying some tea "So you come all the way here have you Mia." It seem that the energy was coming from the two of them "What exactly are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:14 pm

Mia had stopped and remembered she didnt tell those woman her name. "I want the King of these parts of the lands." She said as she slowly drew her sword. "Why have you killed these innocent peoples? They have done nothing to you to deserve death." This time there were fire within Mia's eyes as she seen all the burn bodies and slain people along the way towards the women from earlier.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:24 pm

"Oh really now?" One of the woman say she had blue eyes the elf woman stood up "My dear these people hearts where filled with evil. What kind of people leave people underground staring working them to death the king did not make that rules he just gave these town people the authory to do so. They could have stop there suffering at anytime but, they choose to abuse them. Innocent people my ass." She chuckles sitting back down as the other woman looks at Mia "What wrong Mia you look heated?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:37 pm

"I am not heated. I just hate women like you who takes life from anyone who doesnt need it, evil or not. They all still had life within them no matter what was happening to them." She was indeed getting mad at the way these women were acting towards innocent yet corrupted souls. "You must be working for the King."
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:43 pm

The other woman jumps back away from the elf woman as she hear "What.. did you say?" Fire began to form around her "Guilty are guilty they had no like in them when you live a life of sin you live it the same as being walking dead. So let these people live so that they can continue harming other are you retard?" The flames around her grow hotter and brighter "I do not work for that pig that you talk about I am Ashina Kotina The fire bringer." She would recognize that name but, it was impossible she had been dead for over 500,000 years "Calm down Ashina!" The other girl pleaded with her "She is not our enemy."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:04 pm

Mia could feel the heat as it got hotter. She has not heard that name before. "I do not know who you are or what you mean by a fire bringer." She wasnt educated so she wasnt sure what this woman, Ashina meant or who she was. She would have to suck it up and get use to the fire thats around her.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Ashina looks at her the flames around her body die down. The fire had not burn her at all as she look at her "Either you are foolish or you are an idiot. But, evil people never change there ways from my life I seen only very few do. All they are is a breeding ground of evil and they never stop." Ashina sit down on the rock the other woman was carrying a huge scythe on her back and Ashina was carry a heavy blade sword bigger then she was.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:17 pm

"Did it ever crossed your minds that maybe, just maybe you kill off the king the humans would turn back to normal or be normal?" She asked as she looked at Ashina as she sat down on the rock.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 pm

"My dear are you really that stupid? There is no spell place upon these people they do it out of the blackness of there our hearts. If you take away the master from the slave is he still nothing more then a slave with freedom. People that are evil before will commit to do evil more they will just find another means of doing so." Ashina pulls her weapon out of here holster and it hits the floor cracking it "But, if you wish to attack me shut up and do it."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:05 am

She isnt my enemy right now. It's the King i want. She said in her mind to herself. "Your not worth my time." She said to Ashina as she shield her own sword and started walking away. She just now saw Rog standing in the distance watching what was going on.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:23 am

Before she could even move that far a barrier of fire comes around the two of them "If you can not defeat me then you stance no chance again Aldar." She raises her sword up pointing it at her "Let me show you that statement of yours is wrong." She walks towards the fox girl smiling "I will not kill you let just have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:28 am

"I have better things to do than play in the pits of the fire with you." Mia said as she bend her knees and jumped over the fire. Her jump was two times over the fire since she didnt want to get burned. She landed on her feet and started walking away like nothing had stopped her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:32 am

That was a mistake to do that and under her feet the ground began to bow before a blast of fire came from under it "You insult me and expect to walk away like nothing happen?" The flames clear as Ashina walks out noticing Rog as he came near "What the hell is going on here?" Rog looks very confuse those abilities where uncommon to him and he did not think that they existed.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:36 am

"Look old hag. I dont care if it insults you or not. I have bigger demons to fight than you." Before Mia knew what had happed she jumped again but landed in front of Rog. "You need to leave before this gets ugly." She said to Rog.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:52 am

Before she could look back around there was a giant fire ball coming straight at her from behind. Rog pushes her out of the way "That is two you own me sweet thing." He jumps away from her looking her his eye twitches some more looking around before looking at the woman "Why are you doing this?" Rog asked her looking at her before she sighs "Because I was commanded too."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:07 am

Mia hated being save by other people or by her kind of people. She never depended upon anyone but herself as she roamed the world looking for the demon who killed off her family. "You are not who I am looking for to fight." She said as she turned and looked at the woman. "Accept it that I am not interested in fighting you. I have better demon to fight before I play around with you."
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:21 am

"I am no demon I am a elf my dear girl open your eyes. Well, then I guess I will have to hurt you till you are willing to fight." Ashina say looking back at her partner "Go I will not jump in useless wolf does." She say sitting down and watching and with that Ashina took off at her, and she was faster very fast at the moment swing her huge sword like it was a pocket knife at her "Shit!" Rog jump out of the way "Why do I have the feeling I should have stay in bed."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:27 am

Mia had seen this coming as she dodged the attack "I am not an ordinary fox." She said as she then moved away from her with a smile upon her face. "I had most of my powers and abilities. You see why your not worth my time?"
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:05 pm

Throwing a fireball at her smiling slightly "Child I am over 500,000 year old I have way more skill then you do." She says as the fireball was suppose to miss her hitting in from of her and a clone of her in the fire appears attempting to catch her off guard swing her weapon at her in attempt to cut and burn her.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire x Foxxy   Fire x Foxxy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire x Foxxy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2