Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Empty
PostSubject: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:49 pm

Name: Mia Moonstone
Nickname: Mia
looks: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Wolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasnt her day since she got fired from her job as being a waitress in a bar. Mia walked down the street on the sidewalk towards her home and it seemed like it was going to be hard for her in the morning to look for a job. Her sliver-white hair was pulled back into a pony-tail as she work a short t-shirt and very short jean-shorts. The whole week was bad for her, she had lost her grandma (as in death), her car got stolen, her x-boyfriend just broke up with her and now she had lost her job.

She walked towards the large lake as she looked down at the black road as she crossed the street to get at the large lake. Her fox-tail started swishing around as she started to smell the salted air as she got closer to the lake. She lived within the woods next to the lake but she didnt feel like going home yet. She walked over to a large rock near the lake as she sat on it looking at the water. She didnt bother to disturb the water since it looked so peaceful and relaxing to her.

Last edited by Foxxy_Wings on Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 pm

Name: Koji Nightslasher
Nickname: Night
Looks
Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) 2pt9esy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Koji was walking down the road, he was on his way home from his work, the day had been like all other days, he was tired and he just wanted to sleep, he stopped by the lake and looked at the water, he wanted to understand why his life couldn't get just a little more exciting, the last couple of months he had made the same thing on his work. He sat down on a big rock and looked out at the water for some time he forgot that he was tired, his tailed wagged peacefully from side to side.

He had lost his family years ago, they died in a car crash not far from his house, he was all alone in the world, he had never had a girlfriend before, but he was also a kind of glad that he hadn't got one since they would only break his heart if they broke up.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:13 pm

She looked up just in time to see a man come her way. It was one of the men from the bar that got her fired from her job since she didnt give them what they wanted. She slowly got up from the big rock and started moving backwards as she shook her head. The man picked up his speed, moving closer to her. Once she seen him moving closer to him she turned and ran for it. She let out a scream for help as she ran for her life. "Help!" At that point she had tripped over a medium size rock and hit the ground which the man took advance of and got on top of her. She fought back by moving her arms and legs trying to hurt the man on her as she prayed someone would help her as the tears ran down her face.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Koji looked up as he heard a girl call for help,he stood up and ran over to the place where he heard scream, he saw a man on top of a girl and ran over to her, he picked up the man and threw him away "Get away from her" he told him in a cold tone and looked back at the girl "Are you alright?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:28 pm

She looked up at the man who just saved her from near rape. "I am now. It was just my luck getting chased by the man who got me fired from my job." She slowly sat up and rubbed her head since she hit it on the rocks. "Thank you for saving me like that." She slowly stood up and lost her balanced, falling against him. "Sorry, I guess I'm a bit dizzy from the hit on the head." She looked up into his eyes and felt butterflies in her stomach when she notice he was kind of like her. "If theres anything I can do to repay you for saving me dont be shy to say so. I would like to repay you back for saving me." She said as she smiled. "I havent eaten yet would you like to join me? I'll cook something up at my place? My place isnt far from here actually."
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:34 pm

"Sure, and havn't eaten yet either, so that would be great" he said and gave her a hand so she could get up agian "My name is Koji, Koji Nightslasher" he told her with a smile and looked up at the moon
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:43 pm

She smiled and took his hand. "I'm Mia, Mia Moonstone." She liked the feel of his strong man hand within her silky girly-like hand. "I bet you can do some great damaged with these hands." She smile as she tugged him along with her as she headed for the woods. "My home is this way. What would you like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:49 pm

"Im glad to meet you Mia" he told her and followed her into the woods "It dosen't matter, just as long as i get something to eat" he replied with a smile and looked out at the dark water agian
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:06 pm

She smiled and arrived at her cabin-like house. It was a two story log cabin with a cute white picket fence and opened up the fence as she tugged him along with her as she went towards the door. She liked living here in the woods since they could still see the lake from the front windows. She bent down and picked up the the corner of the welcome rug, picking up a small key. She unlocked the door and put the key back under the rug. She opened up the door and walked in. "Make sure you shut the door after coming in." She said as she went into the kitchen which was right there near the front door. She didnt feel like cooking on the stove she she grabbed the loaf of bread, the ham and cheese, the miracle whip and a knife. She went to the cupboard and pulled out two plates, bring everything to the table as she sat down. "We can make sandwiches since I really dont feel like cooking." She said as she set everything out.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:18 pm

Koji walked in and closed the door after him as she had told him to do, he looked around in the cabin "Its okay, just as long as i get something to eat, by the way its a nice little house you got here, its not far from mine" he told her with a slight smile and looked out at the lake
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:46 am

"It's been in my family for generations." She smiled at him as he looked out at the lake. "Theres a better view from upstairs in the attic were I like to go and sit, watching the lake." She pulled out a few slices of bread and putting it on the plate thats in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:43 pm

"Really? You mind if i go upstairs and take a look at it?" he asked her with a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:47 pm

She smiled and continued to make the sandwiches. "Sure but you should eat first. It's better when your stomach is full of food while looking out at the lake." She really didnt like other people walking around her house alone.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:50 pm

"Okay, i will" he said with a smile and walked over to her "It looks great" he said as he looked down at the sandwiches "Its been a while since i got my last sandwich" he said with a smile and loked out of the window agian "By the way, do you know who that guy where?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:07 pm

She smiled and handed him a sandwich that was done, picks one up for herself. She took a bite out of the one she grabbed for herself. She stood up and faced him as he looked out the window at the lake. She wanted to get his attention but didnt really know what to do until a thought came to mind. She looked at him in the eyes even though his eyes were looking out the window and got up on her toes, placing her lips to his. She couldnt believe herself as she kept on kissing him and her eyes closed as she didnt pull back from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:52 pm

Koji looked down at her and smiled for himself as he returned the kiss, he then slowly broke it and looked into her eyes as he didn't know what to say or do
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:02 pm

She looks down as she sets her sandwich down on the table. "I'm sorry. I shouldnt of done that. It was like something came over me and pushed me to do kiss you." She moved back just a little bit and sat on the table.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:09 pm

"Its okay, i don't mind it" he said and rubbed his back as blushed a little as he then looked out of the wondow "Do you know who that guy who attacked you was?" he asked her as he then looked back at her
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:21 pm

"No, he got me fired from my bar-waitressing job in town. I wouldnt give him what he wanted so he told my supervisor and got me fired." She said as she got off the table and grabbed everything. She started putting everything back were it goes. She went back over to him and slipped her hand into his, tugging him towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:55 pm

He smiled as he finished eating his sandwich and followed her to the stairs "But why did he attack you then?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:09 pm

She blushed as she walked up another flight of stairs leading up to the attic, which is her room. "He wanted sex out of me but I refused him." She walked threw the door of the attic and went over to the window. The window had a nice bend across it as she sat down on it looking out at the lake. "Sometimes in the morning I can see fishes jumping out of the water." She said as she kept her eyes out of the window, looking at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:19 pm

"Why didn't you just give him then?" he asked her curiosly, he then added "You don't need to tell me if you don't want to" he said as he then rubbed his backhead and looked out of the window
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:27 pm

"I dont like bad asses and scums like that. He was drunk and horny for any chick that caught his eyes. I was the lucky one since I was the one that walked by him." She looked up at him. "But it seems different with you. I mean I dont have a bad feeling in my gut." She stood up and looked at him in the eyes again. "Do you believe in true love at first site? Its just a question."
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:31 pm

He looked down at her and smiled slightly "Yeah... i does" he replied with a light chuckle "So there aren't any reasons why you are asking me about that?" he asked her as he yawned a little
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:38 pm

She smiled as he yawned a little bit. "I believe a woman should give her body to the one she loves." She slipped her hand into his pulling him towards her queen size bed. "If you wish to sleep here you can. I can take one of the other rooms." She said as she started to pull back the covers for him and her tail starts to swish in the air as she pulls the covers back for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next