Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:41 pm

"Really?" asked her with a slight smile"I'll stay if you want me to" he said as he then sat down on the bed and wagged his tail a little, and blushed a little
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:45 pm

"Yea, its the least I could do after you saved me like that. I should be heading off to bed now if I am going to make breakfast in the morning." She bowed her head to him out of politeness. "If you need anything just call upon me."
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:48 pm

He nodded "Okay, i will" he said with a light chuckle and removed his shirt and his shoes, before laying down on the bed, he looked out of the window and let out a soft sigh, before closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:54 pm

She smiled but didnt leave the room, stead she leaned down. Her lips touched his once his eyes were closed. She just couldnt help it but kiss him, she felt a good kind of funny feeling within her stomach when she was around him. She was hoping he would ask her to stay with him through out the night. She didnt care if there was sex or not with him, she just wanted to be near him.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:56 pm

He opend his eyes and looked into hers, before putting his arm around her neck, pulling her closer before he returned the kiss
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:59 pm

Her body went a bit weak and feel upon the bed, her upper body on top of his as they kissed. She broke the kiss and looked at him. "I-I never really done this kind of thing before with anyone." She said to him as she moved her legs more onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:01 pm

"Really?" he asked her, almost whispering as he then kissed her gently on the lips, before putting both of his arms around her neck
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:10 pm

She nodded within the kiss and moved her body closer to his. She pulled back from the kiss and looked at him. "I mean I've kissed before its just I never went farther than that." Her hand rested upon his bare chest. She could feel the muscles in his chest as her hand rested there.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:15 pm

"Me neither" he whisperd to her "I would like you to stay in here with me if you don't mind that" he said as he kissed her on the cheeck, before closing his eyes, he wasn't going to sleep yet
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:18 pm

She smiled at him when he kissed her cheek. "I dont mind staying here with you tonight." She runs her hand through his hair as she lays her head down on the pillow next to his head. "I hope you dont mind but I dont like sleeping in work clothing but I'm going to change real quick unless you have other plans with me?" She said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:46 pm

"I don't have any plans, but if you want to its fine with me" he said as he began wagging his tail a little and blushed a little
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:53 pm

She blushed when he said he didnt have plans. "That is a problem. I sleep without cloths on" She said as she slowly sits up on the bed taking off her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:56 pm

"I don't mid that" he said and blushed a little, as he then removed his pants, so he was only laying in his underpants, as he then pulled the duvet over his chest, and looked over at her with a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:04 pm

She smiled when he said he didnt mind her sleeping in the nude. She was blushing a bit as she started to take off her shirt and dropping it to the floor. She stood up and started taking off her skirt. Her arms went over her chest since she wasnt wearing a bra nor was she wearing panties. She sat back down upon the bed and grabbed the covers pulling it up towards her body as she covered her breasts. She was being shy about her body being seen by a man.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:06 pm

He smiled at her as he saw her laying the bed "I'll go to sleep now, goodnight" he said as he then closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:10 pm

She blushed as she moved closer to his body. She was looking him in his now-closed eyes and without noticed her tongue licked his lips since her lips were a few inches away from his. "Will you..." She was too shy to even ask him to at least touch her body with his hands. "Touch me with your hands?" She closed her eyes before he could look her in the eyes while she blushed even more since her words came out without warning from her own mind.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:17 pm

He opend his eyes and blushed a little, but after a moment he nodded "If you want me to" he said as he then moved his hands closer to her
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:23 pm

She was blushing like crazy when she felt his hands upon her body. "Yes, I want to know what it feels like to have a man touch a woman's body." She moved closer to him and pressed her bare body against his body as her lips touched his.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:26 pm

He blushed a little as she moved closer to him and returned the kiss, he then slowly looked into her eyes as he then moved his hand up on her stomach
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:28 pm

She started to have a small but normal funny feeling as his hand rubbed on her stomach. She let out a small moan within the kiss and her arms went around his neck as she sank into the kiss. One of her legs went around his waist, begging for more attention as her body stayed against his body.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:01 pm

He blushed as she put hher leg a around his wraist, he moved his hand a little further up, so he now touched her breasts, he slowly broke the kiss and looked into her eyes "I can't sleep anymore you know" he told her with a light chuckle
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:06 pm

She blush as she let out a light laugh at his comment. "i wouldnt of been able to sleep knowing theres a man in my house." Her eyes closed as she felt his hand upon her breast. Her hand touched his as she pressed her hand against his as his hand was on her breast. "I like the feel of your strong hand upon my breasts." She said as she blushed even more.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:08 pm

He smiled at her comment and moved his hand around her neck agian and kissed her deeply and passionatly, he then pulled her a little closer to him, so she now laid on top of him
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:10 pm

She slightly smiled within the deepen and passionate kiss. She pulled back after a few minutes within the kiss as she laid on top of him. "Will you be my first?" She asked him as she blushed even more as she looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:12 pm

He nodded and smiled at her, as he blushed a little "Sure" he whisperd to her and kissed her agian, as he then slowly began to remove his underpants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next