Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:15 pm

She rolled off him and laid next to him as he took off his boxers. She wanted to know what it felt like to have sex with a man since she heard great things from the other women she use to work with. She looked up at the ceiling as she waited for him to what it was men did to women. Little did she know how much she would enjoy it afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:17 pm

He smiled at her as he got his boxers off "Okay, im ready now" he told her with a smiled and pulled her close to him as he liked having her close to him "Are you ready?" he asked her almost whispering
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:20 pm

She smiled and blushed at the same time when he asked her if she was ready. "Yes, I'm ready." She liked it when he pulled her closer to him. "I have no idea what to do." She confused to him.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:23 pm

He nodded "Me neither, i guess i'll just have to improvise" he said wagging he tail slowly as he then moved his hand down to her pussy and began to rub it
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:25 pm

Her heart started to beat a bit fast as she felt his hand started rubbing her pussy. She let out a cute small moan since it felt good to her body. "That feels good in a odd way." She said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:27 pm

"Yeah... i know, it does also feel odd to me, but its still good" he told her as he then moved so he let behind her "I've seen this in a movie, so i'll just try it" he told her as he then put his cock inside her
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:31 pm

She let out a moan when his member went inside of her butt. "This feels weird, I dont think I would enjoy this." She said as she closed her eyes feeling his member still inside of her butt.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:34 pm

"Okay, so you want me to stop this?" he asked her as he then slowly began to pull his member out of her
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:19 pm

"That one I did not like." She said as she turned over and laid down upon the bed. Her legs went around his waist in reflect. "Lets try in from this way with this." Her finger touched his member lightly and then pointed to her pussy. "In here."
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 pm

"Okay, that also sounds good" he told her and kissed her gently on the lips, before pushing his member inside her
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:06 am

She moan within the kiss as his member went inside of her. Her arms went around his neck as she deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:40 am

He smiled to himself as she moaned, as he then made the kiss more passionatly, before breaking it, he then looked into her eyes "You see? I do believe in true love at first site" he told her as he smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:44 am

She smiled at him when he said he ready did believe in true love. "So do I." She blushed as she looked him in the eyes. Her arms rested around his neck as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:46 am

He smiled and closed his eyes, before kissing her gently on the lips as he then pushed a little harder, also with his arms resting around her neck
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:50 am

She moaned within the kiss again as he went deeper withing her. Her legs tighten just a little bit once her barrier was broken when he went deeper in her. Her tongue had slipped into his mouth as they kissed deepened
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:54 am

Koji opend his eyes in surprisement, but closed them after a moment as he enjoyed the feeling of her tounge in his mouth, he then slowly broke the kiss and looked into her eyes "I love you" he whisperd to her
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:02 am

She felt her heart swell up with delight as she heard his words on that he loves her. "I love you too." She said as she blushed while looking up at him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:05 am

He smiled and laid his head into her chest, before pushing just a little harder "Im glad to hear that" he whisperd to her
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:09 am

She smiled when his head laid down upon her chest before he pushed a bit harder in her. "Will you sleep like this in me?" She was hoping when they felt like going to bed that he would keep his member within her as they both slept. "I'm starting to like the feel of you in me." She said as she blushed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:11 am

"Me to, but i can't stay in there forever" he told her and laid out a soft sigh, as he then began wagging his tail slowly, from side to side
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:16 am

She smiled at him as she moved her hips upwards. "It's alright that you wish not to stay inside of me as we sleep."
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:18 am

He smiled "I didn't say that i didn't want to sleep inside, but its just that i might have to get out when im gonna eat breakfest" he told her and kissed her agian
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:23 am

She smiled at him as she pressed her upper body against him as she kissed him back but made the kiss deeper.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:25 am

He smiled and kissed her back as he then pushed a little harder, he hoped that this moment would last forever, and that he never had to get out of her
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:30 am

She moaned when he pushed faster in her. She broke the kiss and looked at him in the eyes. Her lips went to his neck and started sucking on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next