Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Empty
PostSubject: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:03 pm

Name: Kila Moore
Nickname: Kila
Race: Fox-lady
Looks: (coming after photobucket is fixed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful day as Kila was walking home from the store with bags full of food since she decided to make her house owner a great dinner he would never forget. She was a happy fox-lady living in a big manor with her house owner. She loved living there with him since he was the best man she has ever known.

She walked up the driveway towards the front door and when she reached the front door she went inside the manor. It was in the afternoon when she walked into the manor with the bags in her hands while her brown fox-tail swished around in the air as she headed off to the kitchen so she could give the bags to the chef.

She gave the chef the bags of food when she entered the kitchen with a smile. Her knee high skirt swished around her legs as she walked in her sandals and her a few buttons of her white blouse was undone as she took the tray upstairs to the master bedroom. Her shirt showed off part of her breast as she walked up the stairs and when she reached his room she went inside the master bedroom. "Good afternoon, Sir." She said cheerfully as she set the tray on the stand as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

Location : Wandering lost in the night. Will you guide me? Will you be my light?

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:56 pm

Name: Shawn Micheal
Nickname: Shawn
Race: Wolf-man
Looks: (coming soon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shawn was sleeping soundly in his bed in the large room. It was well furnished. A nice warm breeze was blowing in from the bay windows. He was in a deep sleep. His dream was sweet and he did not wish to wake from it. A smile came across his face as he slept. His nose twitched from a smell but he did not stir. He was content in his dream.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:06 pm

Kila smiled as her eyes watched his face expression change a bit. Her smile widened a bit more as she went to close the door and lock it. After it was lock she slipped out of her sandals and unzipped her knee high skirt, lets if fall to the ground. She knew all to well he wouldnt wake up even if she brought him some food. She went back over to the bed and slowly got on it. Her legs were on either side of his body as she lightly sat down upon his lap even though the covers were still over him. She bent down and lightly pressed her lips to his to see if he would wake up. "Good afternoon, Sir." She said when she put her lips to his ears and then her lips went to his neck, starting to suck upon his neck.
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

Location : Wandering lost in the night. Will you guide me? Will you be my light?

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:46 pm

He started to stir a bit from her touch against his lips. He smiled and kissed back out of relax as his hands moved up and wrapped around her pulling her down into him tho his eyes where still closed. He held her softly in his arms, hid hands moved up and down her back, his finger gliding against her.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:58 pm

She stopped sucking on his neck as she sat up on him. "Now I know your awake." She smiles and bounces herself on his lap. "Come on, shower me those beauties from under those eye leads of yours." She was talking more about his eyes since she had falling in love with his eyes beside the sex from him.
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:10 pm

He smiled from her comment but kept the shut tightly. "I don't think so my pet. I like to make you yearn for me so I guess you will just have to wait till I'm ready." he whispered and then reached down to her tail and started to rub it. "Your as soft as ever I feel. What does the rest of you feel like right now?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:20 pm

"Eeek!" She said when he started to play with her tail but she relaxed after a few seconds had passed. "Oh you know how the rest of me feels like with your hands. Hmm sexy hands upon my flesh." She said was she smiled down at him just to see if he would open up his eyes. Her hands rested upon her shirt, unbuttoning it as she kept her eyes upon him and when her shirt was unbuttoned she has tossed it to the floor. She was now wearing her sexy under wears, low cut black bra and sexy short-lacy panties.
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:30 pm

His eyes slowly opened as his hand moved up her body. "Maybe I should have you only dress in such things. It would be very pleasing to the eyes for me." he said. His hands grabbed her breasts softly and began to rub them threw her bra. There was a change from hid lower half for her. "Tho maybe wearing nothing at all would be even better."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:38 pm

She smiled when she felt his hard member beneath her and leaned down upon his body. She was looking into his eyes. "Seems like I got to see these beauties after all." She sat up and rolled over on his bed, laying down next to him. "You should eat before you play. I'll get your shower nice and warm for you. I might even join you in it thats if you finish your lunch before you play with your fox-girl." Her tail lightly hit him in the leg as she crawled out of his bed, shaking her ass in the air as she crawled off the bed. She got on her feet and went into the master bathroom so she could start a nice warm shower for him.
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:34 am

He started to eat his food as he watched her walk away. He had a grin on his face as he watched her ass move and her tail swish back and forth. "I think you would do it weather I did or not. You seem to want me badly or you wouldn't be wearing what your are and moving that way." he said with a grin and then continued to eat his food. He leaned back and started to think of what he might want to do to her. He leaned back and finished his food and then got up. He slowly started to wall over to the doorway and looked in quietly.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:07 pm

She was smiling as her hand was under the water, feeling it to see if it was getting nice and warm. She was completely naked since she was looking at the door and noticed he was there. "Are you done eating? If so get in here and shut that door so you can have your fun." Her tail wagged as she looked at him with a smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:41 pm

He smiled as he closed the door and walked up to her slowly. His eyes looking over her her body as he got closer. As he moved up next to her he leaned down pushing off his shorts and moved down her body kissing as he went. His hand slid down her smooth skin over her breasts down to herhips and around onto her ass where they squeezed her softly. He kiss down between her breast and over her stomach to just above her pussy where he stopped and kissed back up to her lips. With his hands still holding onto her ass he slowly backed her up into the shower with his lips still pressed against hers.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:48 pm

She moaned out as she fells his lips kissing upon her body. She kept moaning out as his lips touched her flesh. "Oh your a dirty boy." She smiled as she after she pulled out of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Armanite
Armanite

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:52 pm

He pressed her against the wall and kissed her again softly. "If that is the case then you should clean me up with your body." he replied as his hands started to wander hers enjoying the softness of her skin as they explored her.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)   Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cute fox-girl (Foxxy and Armanite)
Page 1 of 1