Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:32 am

He smiled at her and blushed a little as she began sucking on his neck, but he enjoyed the feeling "Uhm what are you doing?" he asked her as he had never tried anything like that before
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:39 am

She pulled back and looked at him. "I heard one of the girls talking about it. I thought I would give it a shot." She blushed as she laid back down on the bed. "If you wish me to stop it, I will." She said as she pressed her upper body against his body as she arched her back.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:42 am

He smiled "No its okay, it actully feels good" he said as he began wagging his tail, to show her that he was happy with it
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:03 am

She blushed when she saw his tail wagging around so she put her lips back to his neck and start sucking again. One of her hands went to the back of his head and pressed his head towards her neck so he could suck on her neck while she does that to him.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:16 am

He blushed and smiled at her, before sucking her neck, he then stopped for a moment "You know, this feels very good" he told her with a slight smile as he then continued sucking her neck
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:20 am

She pulled back and smiled with a bit of pink in her cheeks as she blushes. "Yes it does feel good." She presses her lips to his as she deepens the kiss while her tongue slips inside his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:24 am

He smiled at her as he then closed his eyes, and returned this kiss, he enjoyed the feeling of her tounge in his mouth as his tail then began wagging agian
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:29 am

She couldnt help herself as she laughed within the kiss as his tail began to wag again. She pulled out of the kiss and looked up at him. "I'm sorry I shouldnt of laughed like that."
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:33 am

"Its okay, its my fault, i shouldn't have been wagging my tail like that" he said as he then blushed a little, before looking out of the window agian, he then let out a soft sigh, before looking into her eyes with a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:37 am

She blushed a bit and noticed he looked out the window. She smiled as she sat up on her elbows pressing her body against his as she looked at him in the eyes. "Would you like to continue this out in the lake?"
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:39 am

He looked up at her as his eyes went wide "That would be great" he told her and pulled her down to his chest, before kissing her deeply
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:43 am

She slightly smiled as she kissed him back just as deeply. She pulled back from the kiss and looked him in the eyes. "I thought it would be nice since you keep looking out there." She said and then nuzzled her face within his neck. "You could carry me out to the lake." She smiled and started to nibble on his neck were there is a bone.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:48 am

He smiled "Anything for you" he said and kissed her gently at the cheeck, before slowly getting up
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:54 am

She smiled and released herself from his body, falling back onto the bed as he got up. "I wont come willingly just so you know that." She said teasingly to him as she got up on her knees on th bed, in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Zennarion
Rookie Sinner
Zennarion

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:51 pm

"Then i'll just have to carry you out there" he said with a slight smile and picked her, before walking towards the lake
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)   Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was it good or bad luck? (Foxxy and Zennarion)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4