Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Consumed (part 2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

The Consumed (part 2) Empty
PostSubject: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:51 am

the slim figure of the aquan named Iku passes quickly through the weeds in the water, his head breaking the surface to glance around for a moment before spotting his long loved friend, and hopefully future wife, Tia, the daughter of Traiko the first reptilian to marry openly to a slave woman. that pairing caused an uproar among the nobles, and the rumblings haven't died down much since the pair has continued to invade the slave trading rings and recruited the slaves inside to help out their cause.

with his mind on his prize, he swims up quietly below tia, shooting out of the water and onto the dock that she is sitting on. "look what i found," he says and tosses her a satchel that he's filled with small trinkets and treasures that he's found at the bottom of the sea. he's matured enough to be able to wander onto land for far longer than an hour now, so he can finally go with tia to the mainland and explore it with her.
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:59 am

Her eyes were out to the pen fields as her body has matured to be in her prime. Looking like her father in a way but she held her mother's personatlity at times when it comes to fighting. When water hit the docks she turned her eyes to see Iku with a soft smile she catches the small satchel only to hear the rings and other valuble items being shaken up.

"Just like my father..." Laughing softy as she put the bag aside before laying back on the wet docks. So far no one has harmed them but right now the sun was feeling nice on her scales. For some reason she was feeling odd but she figured it was because it was spring and it was warm. Looking to the clouds as she wore slimming slacks with a blouse that highlighted her soft perky breasts.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:03 am

"think we're ready for going inland now?" he asks her, grabbing the towel he left earlier to dry himself off. he lets it rest on his shoulders as he sits down and closes his eyes. "i think those should cover more than what we need for travel, housing and food. plus we still have the extra gold left over from when we sold the ship."
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:08 am

"Iku, you never know when my breasts would come in handy. They saved your ass one time...These humans are so simple. Both male and female." Smirking as she sat up looking at him. From what she remembered he was next in line for the throne but was expelled from his home for saving her life. Shaking her head as she got to her feet and grabbed her cloak.

"Whenever your ready, stoneage." She stuck her tongue out at him as she liked to tease him at times but she cared about him and what he does.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:17 am

"but-" he starts at the first comment and blushes after catching himself. he never did have much luck persuading her without his aquan vocals, and knew that even then it's difficult. "but i'm able to do the same thing without having to show cleavage," he finishes, diverting from what he was going to say.

he sticks his tounge back at her and felt a twinge in the back of his mind as he smacks a mental image from his brain away. he picks up the satchel and stands up. "and why are you calling me stoneage? aren't we the same age?" he asks, knowing that the actually are being that childhood for an aquan is normally the shortest out of the main tribes.
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:22 am

"I'm called you that because you seem to be old fashion." She wrapped the cloak around her shoulders as she stepped out onto the road. "You could use your silver tongue on them but what fun is it when you can't see them stumble around like idiots?"

Smiling she tightens her hold on her cloak as she slipped a collar around her neck. She only wore it out in the open so no human could "Claim" her. With the sun shining on her light green scales she looked up and down the road as if to get the scent of where the nearest town would be.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:29 am

"you're right about that," he says and walks next to her, to give to the appearance that he's her master. the last thing they need is to be put into slavery just because neither were claimed, that and he's already heard the rumors about him and killing for his apparent slave.

"i was told that there's a trade town to the south west, while directly west is a river that has a few villages along it," he says to her as he notices her tasting the air. he rummages through his backpack and begins to put on the dagger he killed with, along with the royalty clothing that he kept from before he was exiled. after putting it on he attaches the leash to her collar, to make sure that if either of them are taken the other at least knows about it. "damn slavery..." he mutters to himself, though partially enjoys having her on a leash because for some reason she listens to him better on one, though gets easily aggrivated as most reptilian do.
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:39 am

When she felt the slight tug on her collar she glared at him. It was second nature to her for her to act this way at times. Calming down she stood close to his side as he nodded to the south where the village is.

"Lets head to the village. Less of a chnce for anyone to challenge us..." She couldn't hide the rage in her voice but it was towards the leash. Closing her eyes she laid her head on his shoulder feeling the cool air hitting her hot cheeks. She couldn't help but to feel abit excited at the feeling of him having control over her. One image entered her mind of him yanking the leash as he rammed into her from behind taking her virginity. That thought made her hot and ache for such a thing from him.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:45 am

after walking down the road and to the village they come across a sign stating the village's name. "huh..." iku thinks for a moment and stops suddenly as he looks at the sign, accidentally tuggin on the leash as tia didn't realize he stopped moving. after the tug he quickly steps up to be at her side again. "kenbank... why does that sound familiar..." he says to himself outloud. his memory hasn't served him well, but at least it gives hints every now and then.

"wait, wasn't your mother born in kenbank?" he asks tia, thinking that maybe that was it. he sees the slight tint in her cheaks from earlier and his body already can feel her want for him while responding with an erection. though his robes hide the actual buldge, his mind feels uncomfortable just with that feeling and image.
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:50 am

"Kenbank?" She looked up at the sign as her cheeks were still red but she looked around seeing a flash of black fur. There was a low growl which told her they were sighted. Whipping around she faced a large black wolf as two other creatures she didn't reconize. The wolf looked at Iku as he raised his claws to cut through the leash but stopped when Tia spoke.

"Tuise!" It meant stop and for some reason she knew their language. The wolf looked at her then he pressed his nose against her cheek taking in her scent. With a shuttering gasp from his actions he pulled back.

"I never thought Aiko would mate with a lowly Reptilian..." He smirked as the two other creatres were mountain lions. The wolf pounced back as Tia swungat him with her powerful tail. "Easy...You have your mother spirit which says you and your...Master are welcomed in this village."
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:00 am

iku has his hand on the dagger inside his robe, and was ready to stab the wolf both when he took her scent and when he almost cut the leash. "who are you..." he asks with a low growl. he was right, her mother came from here and now because they didn't realize it her daughter might end up in the slave trade as well. his hand clenches on the handle of the dagger as he already is imagining how to kill the three silently at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:07 am

She moved between Iku and the large wolf but when he put his claw to her collarhe grinned at Iku.

"Tojin, I'm the gaurdian of this village...Let me guess you two aren't really slave and master?"
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:10 am

"maybe," he says and steps closer, pulling her back with her robe and not the leash. "though i would appreciate you to mind the personal space of someone you've just met." his aquan tounge is almost flared as he knows that he can manage to make them kill themselves without hesitation. "especially to someone who you should respect."
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:16 am

"Respect who? Here you two are at the lowest rank here, Aquan.." He growled as he stepped forward but Tia moved between them once more. Tojin stopped and sighed. "But at the request of a friend's daughter...I won't tear you limb from limb." He moved away as he snapped at Iku with the other two following him into the village.

"Iku....You need to becareful..." When she turned around she looked weak as her knees were trembling. "In Kenbank the dominate race is wolves but they welcome other speices here....But they ask to follow the pack rules." She remembered this when her mother told her where she once lived. "My mother was at the lowest rank but she was a guardian here as well."
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:19 am

"i'm not a fan of them already," he says and looks to her, holding her in an arm as they follow. "and i know that since we're lowest ranking that they're going to be after you alot more than me." he holds her close, the previous thoughts in his mind unable to penetrate through his sympathetic mindset at the moment. "though if they try to take you i'll be there to stop them," he says to her calmly.
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:53 am

She looked at him and pulled away as the leash snapped tightly between them. "Is that all you think about? Is my pussy Iku? If that is all you think about then perhaps we should part ways."

She reached up unhooking the leash and slipped away as some of the younger wolves and other creatures looked at her then at him. The Kenbank village could feel her angerbut a small black cat ran up to Tia stopping her when she was 50 feet from Iku.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:56 am

he looks at the leash and then just tosses it aside. "dammit..." he mumbles to himself and sighs. in truth, they can't part ways for his sake. if that happened, he would easily get lost, and he's also sacraficed more than just his life to be with her already. "why can't i just tell her..." he mumbles to himself and follows behind them with his eyes to the ground. he spots a puddle of water and then opens up a vial as the water slips up and floats into the container.
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:06 am

The little girl was a mute so she purred as she lead Tia to a empty hut where her mother use to live then she rushed out to see Iku slipping the water into the cantainer. The small child clapped in amusement. She looked to be six in human years but she touched Iku's thigh and pointed where Tia was at. Smiling she took off to play with the other children.

Tia on the other hand stood there in the middle of the hut with her hands covering her face. Her tail was limp as the air around herwas still and calm.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:08 am

"thank you," he says and smiles. at least he can make one girl in the world happy without screwing it up right away. he watches her run to play with the other children and sighs as another dream of his fades from his mind. he walks to the hut and knocks on the door frame. "may i come in?" he asks, keeping his outline from appearing in the doorway since the last time he did she threw a vase at him right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:11 am

She took a deep breath as she looked over her shoulder at him. "Come on in...." Her voice was weak as she looked away from him. With her arms going around her small waist. There was so much scents racing through her that she couldn't process it as usual. Groaning softly as she put her hand over her nose.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:15 am

he walks in and sees her holding her nose. "there's a little trick that aquans use when we come across an underwater wasteland," he says and after slipping the top of the robes from his shoulders he rummages through his backpack. "you're supposed to steam some of this and put it around your nose, but since a reptilian tastes the air more than smells it i think that i'll cook it for you." he finds a small bowl and begins to pestal the weeds that he gathered before yesterday at the ocean. after a few minutes he finishes and lets the water from the vial seep down into the dried powder, then steaming it up before he holds the bowl for her. "either inhale or eat it, it doesn't realy matter," he says and keeps the water to a small steam.
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:18 am

She was silent as she ran her tongue over the substance. Shuddering at the feeling she didn't look up at him as she was aching greatly but she didn't want him to know she was coming close to being in heat. "Thank you..." With her voice being low she set the bowl aside as she pulled the cloak tighter around herself.
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:06 am

"it's what i'm here for," he says to her and inhales the steam for himself, being that it reminds him of the ocean. "and i don't think about sex every time i think about you," he continues, attempting one last time to get her to understand him. "i actually think about your lips and when we kissed for the first time." he sits back and notices that with the fumes he inhaled he smells something different, though he shoves it to the back of his mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
vampire07

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:11 am

"Is that so?" She put the bowl aside as she looked over at him. "Look I'm sorry I snapped I figured you would know something about wolf rankings...Only alphas mate...Since neither you nor I are alphas we are off limits for the time being."
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:13 am

"so basically it's another form of slavery..." he says to himself and sighs. "so are we going to settle into the village or continue our exploration?" he asks her, hoping for the latter but knowing that she'll most likely take the first option for a reason taht he won't understand right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Consumed (part 2)   The Consumed (part 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Consumed (part 2)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Roleplays :: Furries/Non-Human-
Jump to: