Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The One & True Zero

Go down 
+2
Foxxy_Wings
Zero
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Zero

The One & True Zero Empty
PostSubject: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:21 pm

I prefer not to dabble to far into myself to introduce myself, all that really matters to people is that I am a guy. I use to have a name around DRP before all these new big shots came into the scene and ruined the original idea of DRP. I prefer to go by Zero now because that is all I can become right now after past events.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:22 pm

*steals cherry* Hi
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:24 pm

There is nothing for you to steal from me, I hate how it has become a challenge to be the first person to post to a new person and just make them feel less welcomed with a plain hello.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:25 pm

Hello there and welcome good sir *Pounces over him* How are you?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:26 pm

Same as always it seems, but your still the same old person firetyrant.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:28 pm

Sry i just love charries XD welcome
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:30 pm

I never change just like have fun on Sunday. So anyway what up?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:31 pm

Whatever, and can you learn some proper grammar. The agreement for Virtueous Sinners says that you agree to not speak like that, but I guess that is kind of mute since no one could spell Virtuous right.
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:38 pm

How about no? I can say proper English I just can not spell it my friend, and good day to you sir.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:41 pm

I wasn't talking to you firetyrant, no offense to you. I was talking to Foxxy.
Forum’s Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password (and also to send you back your password if you forget it).

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations who come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn’t forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:45 pm

^^" does anyone really care what we do in Introductions it should really care is in the rps o.O dont mind me im just being random XD i always abrevate my words though and Ruy vs Tora knows that o.O
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:46 pm

Well it does make it hard for a person to read at times, I would prefer to not think so much about what people are saying when I am talking with people.

PS: It does say every post on the forum, so that does include introductions. I wouldn't tempt people by letting it out so easily.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Well i am sorry that i can barily change my ways when i chat with peoples. i will forget about it sooner or later cuz thats how i am XD
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:49 pm

its not much brain power to decipher a misspelling
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
No Handlebars

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:51 pm

Post 1: Too*, not 'to'. Used*, not 'use'.

Post 3: You're*, not 'your'.

Post 4: Moot* (I believe--could be wrong here), not 'mute'.

You're being unpleasant, Zero.

Last edited by No Handlebars on Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:52 pm

plus Avatar size is 150x 200 not 320x 220
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:54 pm

*looks at Syra then pounces her* Hi and r u one of the admins Syra?
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:55 pm

*is pounced on* im the creator Sweetie
Back to top Go down
firetyrant
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Okay, that enough of this of this. Am I only one that hear him say not me? Oh well, any who can we all take a breath and step back and come back at this from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
No Handlebars

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:06 pm

Eh. I thought he was talking to you. You did too, right? My bad.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:08 pm

Oh my ^^" i had no idea u were the main creator of this site. I feel awkward *slightly blushes and giggles*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:14 pm

I just love how this got out of control, also I am at least trying to use proper grammar. If your going to be grammar cop then you can find a lot of issues with anyone's post. I just hate it how the creator is going to make a Terms of Service and then say that it's alright to go against it. You should make it more clear then.

PS: Also I can't resize it since I don't have any image editing software.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:31 pm

I think the grammar is more towards the rping and not in the introduction part
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:41 pm

its more towards text speak and the terms of service is auto written i didnt write it. I dont have arguements against spelling i make mistakes alot aswell.

Also about the avatar change it then as it is to big.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy_Wings
Sinner
Foxxy_Wings

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:46 pm

I like your avi, Syra ^^"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One & True Zero
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next