Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The One & True Zero

Go down 
+2
Foxxy_Wings
Zero
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

The One & True Zero - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One & True Zero   The One & True Zero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Zero wrote:
I just love how this got out of control, also I am at least trying to use proper grammar. If your going to be grammar cop then you can find a lot of issues with anyone's post. I just hate it how the creator is going to make a Terms of Service and then say that it's alright to go against it. You should make it more clear then.

PS: Also I can't resize it since I don't have any image editing software.

Seriously Is this a drama station or something? I understand what it's like to read things like 'I is' or 'mes trying' Just because people are a grammar nuts, doesn't mean everyone has to be. The ToS is automatic that way we don't get people who CONSTANTLY say 'joo' when they mean 'you'. a lot of people like doing things like 'Iz sorry' everyone wants to embrace their inner child at times, and it's hard to make someone use proper grammar when they are hyper.

BUT besides all that welcome to VS and since your wanting that avi I'll be more then happy to scale it down for you and give you a link so you may use it ^^.

Edit: Here you are my good sir your avi is finished being downsized here it the link and the preview of the image.

https://2img.net/h/i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/Blade_Takashe/b63c4p.jpg

Preview:

The One & True Zero - Page 2 B63c4p

Last edited by Ryu vs Tora on Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Avi Adding)
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers

The One & True Zero
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2