Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slave Rules (Memo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Slave Rules (Memo) Empty
PostSubject: Slave Rules (Memo)   Slave Rules (Memo) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:01 pm

*Memo on the bulletin board*

Hello My Darling Pets, and Slaves:

I am making it mandatory that you have this posted somewhere in your 'Room' (here in the suite) That you have the rules for your being my slave. This is so you will never forget the rules you have agreed to follow. This means when you describe your 'room' Which I have given you you must say where in your room you have it placed, and have it say the whole thing (will be in code box below).

Signed, Ryu

*below the Memo is a Copy of the rules along with their Master's likes and Dislikes*

Masters Likes/Dislikes:

Gay
Lesbian (I don't like not being involved but I will watch Possible for a threesome)
Vaginal (actual sex)
Bondage
Rape (as in unwilling for a time, not take your ass to court)
Urination/scat
Oral
Anal
Breast Play
Rimming
Biting
Sucking (hickey type sucking)
Master/slave (meaning pure dom)
Toys (on you)
Toys (on me)
Violence (whips and chains, cutting)
Talking dirty (cussing arrogance, such as bitch, fucker, 'master fuck me.')

Master's Rules:

1. First off I do not require you to call me master every sentence. I do however like to be reminded that I'm the one in charge.

2. Try to be online at least 3 times a week. We have messengers to stay in contact with each other. We do not need a schedule but depending on time zone and school schedule (yours) I may have you get on at certain times.

3. I'm broke as Hell, this is not the kind of master slave relationship where I can afford to buy you anything special and send it out. I'm sorry for this, and due to this I'll be easy going on punishments unless you get in on a bad day.

4. Claim me, As I have said I do not mind you having other masters, though I would like my name to be in your signature stating I am one of your masters. If you have a collar, you may wear it and use it as your band of slavery. I don't expect you to wear it all the time, but when we talk and I ask if you are wearing it and your not put it on even if I don't tell you to.

5. Pictures/ webcams are not important, though having a few pics of you isn't that bad. Depending on how aroused you make me will determine the pics I ask for. (notice I said ask not order) but do try when possible [please?].

Thats it for now do you believe you can follow these expectations? Last chance to back out before you do become my slave. I'm not a hard person to get along with really. And I will not punish you unless you deserve it. It take a lot to anger me unless you grab me at a wrong time. I would like to have conversations as friend & master and slave.

Code:
[u][b]Masters Likes/Dislikes:[/b][/u]

[color=darkred]Gay[/color]
[color=violet]Lesbian (I don't like not being involved but I will watch Possible for a threesome)[/color]
[color=cyan]Vaginal (actual sex)[/color]
[color=indigo]Bondage[/color]
[color=violet]Rape (as in unwilling for a time, not take your ass to court)[/color]
[color=darkred]Urination/scat[/color]
[color=cyan]Oral[/color]
[color=violet]Anal[/color]
[color=cyan]Breast Play[/color]
[color=darkred]Rimming[/color]
[color=indigo]Biting[/color]
[color=cyan]Sucking (hickey type sucking)[/color]
[color=indigo]Master/slave (meaning pure dom)[/color]
[color=violet]Toys (on you)[/color]
[color=darkred]Toys (on me)[/color]
[color=violet]Violence (whips and chains, cutting)[/color]
[color=indigo]Talking dirty (cussing arrogance, such as bitch, fucker, 'master fuck me.')[/color]

[u][b]Master's Rules:[/b][/u]

[color=orange]1. First off I do not require you to call me master every sentence. I do however like to be reminded that I'm the one in charge.

2. Try to be online at least 3 times a week. We have messengers to stay in contact with each other. We do not need a schedule but depending on time zone and school schedule (yours) I may have you get on at certain times.

3. I'm broke as Hell, this is not the kind of master slave relationship where I can afford to buy you anything special and send it out. I'm sorry for this, and due to this I'll be easy going on punishments unless you get in on a bad day.

4. Claim me, As I have said I do not mind you having other masters, though I would like my name to be in your signature stating I am one of your masters. If you have a collar, you may wear it and use it as your band of slavery. I don't expect you to wear it all the time, but when we talk and I ask if you are wearing it and your not put it on even if I don't tell you to.

5. Pictures/ webcams are not important, though having a few pics of you isn't that bad. Depending on how aroused you make me will determine the pics I ask for. (notice I said ask not order) but do try when possible [please?].

Thats it for now do you believe you can follow these expectations? Last chance to back out before you do become my slave. I'm not a hard person to get along with really. And I will not punish you unless you deserve it. It take a lot to anger me unless you grab me at a wrong time. I would like to have conversations as friend & master and slave.[/color]
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers

Slave Rules (Memo)
Page 1 of 1