Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hangout Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Hangout Rules Empty
PostSubject: Hangout Rules   Hangout Rules Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:41 pm

These are the rules for My Suite.

Visitor Rules:

1. Anyone may view the topics, but depending on what the subjects are depends if you may write in them or not. Do not think just because they are slaves you can boss them around. They are MINE, I don't care if I'm sharing them with you or not in here they Listen to those I tell them to listen to. IF I have given you permission and I haven't informed them then you are to come to me and I will inform them then. You do not have permission to boss them around if they don't know about it.

Chain of Command:
Ryu Vs Tora/RvT (Me)
Oldest Slave (By OWNERSHIP) (name will come later)
Person's I have given permission to (names will come later)
Other Slaves

2. Abusing my slaves and pets will get you kicked out of here in NO TIME. I am not saying you'll be banned from VS I'm saying you will be removed from my suite never again to return. Rights to Punish my slaves are MINE alone.

3. Each slave will have their own 'room' here in the Suite. They will be able to bring in anyone they wish, but mistreating them means they over ride you in their rooms. You are not their master here I am, even if I give you permissions over them. They say No it's NO. DO NOT HARASS MY SLAVES/PETS ABOUT PERMISSION TO GO INTO THEIR ROOMS. Ask once per visit (visit meaning you leave my house when you log off) If you get a 'no' then your not permitted to take it upon yourself to enter.

4. Slave/pet Journals are private unless the writers of them give permission. (ryu's journal) Ryu is the only one allowed to give permission to read. I am able to read ALL Journals because they are My Slaves/Pets. DO NOT HARASS MY SLAVES/PETS ABOUT PERMISSION TO READ THEIR JOURNALS. Don't like it too bad Leave now.

5. Since this is a Suite it WILL be viewed as a 'house' there is a living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms (full meaning tubs and showers.), A pool, backyard, and even a game room. This Is My house you will respect it. Walk around it all you wish by either third person or *actions* You can not be everywhere in the house at once so You must post in the area you wish to be in. If you wish to move to another area you must first LEAVE the one you are in (Example: I want to watch T.V. in the living room. *Leaves the Pool area to go to the living room*) So you no longer post under the 'Pool' area. You move your writings to the 'Living room'. Simple really. As well as posting when you leave the house.

6. Respect. This means since the Slaves/Pets live here you MUST respect them as well as me. They wear what ever they see fit to wear, DO NOT TOUCH without first asking their permission. A handshake for a greeting, and a friendly kiss on the cheek is fine. But DO NOT grope, feel up, or rape my slaves/pets.

Slave Rules:

1. When I am not in the 'house' Slaves will listen to the people that have permission to boss you around. I will list the one In charge for when I am not there as a 'Memo'. Who is in charge depends who's online. If I have had a Slave longer then you and she is online she is in charge. If I place another master/mistress in charge of you they are in charge. They can not punish but that doesn't mean give them any lip (attitude).

2. The outfits you wear are up to you. Outfits are kept in your Closets in your room therefore a 'room' IS mandatory.

3. Each slave/pet IS to post up their own room as a topic. I will sticky them when I come online. Each room MUST be in detail, a MINIMUM of 4 paragraphs each of 6 sentences. Until your room is up you won't be getting any visiting from me so get it up ASAP.

4. Slaves/Pets Rule their own rooms unless I am in it. This means you the slave/ pets have the right to kick anyone out of your room you see fit. UNLESS that person is ME.

5. Since this is a Suite it WILL be viewed as a 'house'. Walk around it all you wish by either third person or *actions* You can not be everywhere in the house at once so You must post in the area you wish to be in. If you wish to move to another area you must first LEAVE the one you are in (Example: I want to watch T.V. in the living room. *Leaves the Pool area to go to the living room*) So you no longer post under the 'Pool' area. You move your writings to the 'Living room'. Simple really. As well as posting when you leave the house.
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers

Hangout Rules
Page 1 of 1