Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragoon Training (Empress)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Dragoon Training (Empress) Empty
PostSubject: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:36 am

It had been nearly two weeks since they left Lohan to go rescue the King of Bale. Lavitz, a normal level headed knight most of the time was bitching about their traveling taking to long. That was because Haschel was old and claimed he constantly needed to rest. Shana, was being herself talking to both Haschel while trying to calm Lavitz down. Rose never spoke to much unless it was really important. So it was a surprise when she offered him training in the ways of a dragoon, for the second time. She had once said 'Once we leave here I will consider you a mature dragoon. I will not help train you any more.' Did he really need training again? That didn't matter He needed some quiet time to think things over and this was his way out.

He had followed her lead and changed into a dragoon flying high into the hills where they wouldn't harm anything as they trained. He had more power then when he had first transformed against Kongol back in Hoax, but he could feel something else deep within himself, possible a new magic waiting to be discovered.
"So what are we going to do for training?"
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:04 am

"well your magic is good but i think your close combat as a dragoon is a little shaky." rose coments with no emotion in he voice. she holds her sword up ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:42 am

[More detail please]
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:56 am

(hmmm well id love to and all....i guess i could try again...like i said havent played the game in forever. oh well ill do my best)

Rose eyes dart waiting for him to attack her. she had gotten used to his way of fighting from traveling with him for this long but she knew he could do better. zeig could do better. and dart reminded her so much of him. knowing how well zieg could do made her want to push dart....maybe to make him just like the love she lost. feelings were starting to bubble to the surface and pain showed in her eyes as she waited for the atttack.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:09 pm

Darts hand went to the hilt of his sword, but his dragoon armor disappeared. He figured since it was just close combat he wouldn't need his dragoon armor and they could just fight with their swords. "I say do it without the dragoon armor since i can't sustain it that well yet." His right leg pushed off the ground as he ran towards Rose. going for a slash at her midriff.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:30 pm

Rose watches him lunge for her and then blocks the attack practically effortlessly. rose holds his sword down as she smiles at him. "try a little harder." she pushes him back still smiling. it was eerie for her to smile like this. it seemed as though she was a real person. "ok now try to go at me again." rose watches dart waiting for the second attack but this time it would end differently. she glances at a large tree next to her and an idea popped in her head. she turned back to dart readying her sword once more. hopefully the last time against him.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:05 pm

Dart rushed her again but this time drug his sword from his right side. He was hoping to hit her sword on her left. Something deep within him wanted to actually hit her, but not kill. The kind of feeling that he could accomplish reaching her level even if it was just to graze her clothes with his sword.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:25 pm

Rose watched in awe as he switched attacks. she was very proud that he was learning enough to fight her. rose blocked the attack but switched tactics and swung at him for a counter attack. her sword immediately hit his pushing him back a little. her mind was now focused on pinning him against the tree but it wasn't going to be easy. she knew that he would keep fighting her...if only she could figure a way to get him against the tree with out him knowing. rose saw her opportunity and repetitively swung at him. each time he blocked and it pushed him back. dart swung back thinking it was practice and just before he hit the tree dart swung at rose and cut a slit across her torso going from her hip to her shoulder. shocked she stepped back.

(i hope you dont mind the sight control of your character ill change if if you want)
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:33 pm

'Did I get her?' He thought to himself. He thought he seen a thin line of red but then again him hitting his head against the tree made him see things. "Ro.." He started but then cut himself off. It was practice, he should apologize for a minor accident. He didn't know what he did but he shook away the hit from the tree, as his eyes set upon her once more.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:57 pm

rose looks down and then angrily back at dart. "How dare you?!" rose wasn't angry because he had ruined her outfit. she was more pissed off of "how" he cut her outfit. it looked as though it was obviously made to show him more of her then she wanted. angrily sheathed her sword and took a step to deck him. she raised her arm and was about to swing when she saw dart open his mouth to speak but the words she heard werent his they were ziegs. then she remembered that zieg used to do that to her when he was training her.
"come now rose you should have dodged that." zieg smirked at her.
rose lowered her arm and stared at dart but saw zieg.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:05 pm

"I'm sorry I must have done it out of reflex." He had actually said, his eyes slowly watched as her arm went down. He let out a sigh and then went to take a step forward but tripped over a root in the ground. He had fallen right on top of her and was looking down into her eyes. "S..sorry." He hadn't meant to trip onto her either but the bit of exposed breast he saw from his cut made him clumsy. He was going to be killed by her he just knew it but his body wouldn't move.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:21 pm

rose stares up at "zieg" and looks into his eyes. she hadnt seen his face in so long. she reached up and touched his cheek. tears started to well up in her eyes. 'could this really be him?' she blinked and made up her mind. she didnt care. she knew it was dart but she could see zieg. that was all that mattered. she cared for them both but she wanted zieg so badly. she looked over his face before capturing his lips in a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Dart was a bit shocked but form seeing her body he couldn't help his instincts. he kissed her back softly he hadn't been with a woman in so long, not since he started his quest for the black monster. He had to apologize to rose about her outfit but when he went to move he found his hand resting on her chest. His faced turned the color of his armor as their lips slowly parted.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:59 pm

rose opens her eyes from the kiss and sees dart. her eyes go wide and she instinctively pushes him off. and then holds her sword at his throat. rose licked her lips now standing over dart as he laid on the ground in what looked like shock. rose thought about what had happened for a second, then knelt down.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:11 pm

Yet again for the second time in less then ten minute he hit his head causing his vision to fade in and out, black spots before his eyes. "What the Hell!" He exclaimed in a bit of confusion. He ran his hand to the back of his head to check for blood but there wasn't any. "I said I was sorry already." He sat up and unhooked the latches in his armor. He had enough of training for right now, every time he turned around he was either getting hit, or some other form of torture. There was a slight bulge in his pants thanks to that kiss of hers and here he was with a headache.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:21 pm

Rose lets him take the armor off and starts to feel guilty. after all she did instigate all of it. and it was her fault he hit his head twice. rose laid the sword down beside her and took darts head in her hands and felt he back of his head trying to help and avoided his eyes. but then she made a wrong move and ended up captivated by his eyes. they were like ziegs but...they were darts. they had a fire inside of them that she never saw in ziegs eyes. after staring into his eyes for a moment rose found herself leaning in to kiss dart once again. but this time it was dart she wanted to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:26 pm

He wasn't sure what to do this time, she was clearly going to kiss him again. But this time she was the one on top of him. He couldn't move he couldn't do anything. His body started to react on it's own as his hands went to her sides their lips drawing closer until they were connected. His hands moving softly up and down her sides, as he could feel his pants tighten around his increasingly hard tool.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:01 pm

rose kisses his lips and lays him back on the ground gently. she got on top of him stratling him. she broke the kiss and looked down at dart. "im sorry." she looked away from his intense eyes and then back. "if you want to stop i understand." rose looks at dart with sad eyes waiting for him to push her off of him.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:32 pm

Dart looked up at rose and only pulled her back down into a kiss. She understood what it was like to fight, how battle changed in the blink of an eye. His hands dared as they moved down over her short skirt. This was a woman he could fall for, dark a bit mysterious, but beautiful as hell. to be honest he didn't know where her outfit began or ended it all seemed one piece. His hands found her ass and gripped his his body and mind both saying he should just take it, but with her permission.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:22 pm

Rose kisses dart deeper her breaths becoming deeper and faster. she grinds into dart feeling her self getting wet. rose broke from the kiss and sat up. she stated to take off her clothes every now and then showing her chest through the slit before she could get the outfit off. naked on top of him she laid back down and kissed him feircly, taking his hands and running them all over her naked body.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:02 pm

His lips caught hers but when she pulled away he couldn't help but stare each time her C sized breast came into view as she removed her garments. The when they were completely from her body he noticed she had a shaved pussy. Once back in the kiss his lips pressed back roughly against her the feel of her soft skin driving him crazy. He put more fire into the kiss as his hands rubbed over her body and then came to her breasts squeezing them in his grasp.

Last edited by Ryu vs Tora on Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Rose's breathing becomes heavier as she kisses down darts neck to his shirt. she then decided that his clothes needed to be off too and pulls his shirt over his head with his help and then slides down. kissing down darts chest rose reaches the top of his pants. she then undid his belt and slid off his pants down to his ankles. deciding that she had neglected dart for too long she stopped and moved to kiss his length. she took it in her mouth and started sucking on it for a little while. then stopped and finished taking off darts clothes before going back to sucking oh him. 'he tastes so delicious' rose thinks as she sucks oh him, moving her head up and down. filling her mouth with as much of him as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:25 pm

He enjoyed every kiss down his body but once his pants were off and she was taking his eight inches into her mouth. oh god how good it felt on him, he ran his fingers through her hair to brush against the decorations near her ears. He sat up and slowly with drew himself from her mouth. He stood allowing himself to be positioned right in front of her while she was on her knees. He held onto the ear pieces that he presumes were her individualism as he stood waiting for her to continue.
Back to top Go down
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:36 pm

rose continues to bob her head up and down sucking even harder on dart's cock. she used her tongue to massage him as she sucked. her hands were resting on his theighs careful not to tickle him. rose just couldnt get enough of his taste and wanted more. she moved her head faster up and down his length.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:20 am

He hadn't had anything like this in so long, he hadn't even realize he was thrusting his length into her mouth. He kept the rhythm for a good few minute until his load shot into her mouth. He slowly pulled back apologizing. "It felt so good I couldn't stop."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon Training (Empress)   Dragoon Training (Empress) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragoon Training (Empress)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next