Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends Forever? - Canary and Lordofhell14

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lordofhell14

Friends Forever? - Canary and Lordofhell14 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever? - Canary and Lordofhell14   Friends Forever? - Canary and Lordofhell14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:13 pm

He blushed and he nodded as he looked at her. He was inexperianced and he nodded just following her lead. He figured she knew what to do and he would trust her judgement and her guidence in this situation. He walked with her inside once she had grabbed her bra. He blushed, he had never seen this much of her skin before as they walked inside he was itching to take off his pants.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever? - Canary and Lordofhell14   Friends Forever? - Canary and Lordofhell14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:52 pm

Maya walked into the house, her wet bra dangling from one hand. Livingroom? No...there's a bay window...his room. It looked clean. she decided, and turned, smiling, and caught his hand. "We'll go upstairs..." she said, and tugged him towards the stairs. She kissed him, and backed up the stairs a little, leading him by the hand, and with her kisses, onto the second floor. When she got to his door, she backed into the room, and managed to clip the doorframe with her elbow.

Maya swore, breaking off the kiss. "Ow." she managed, then looked at him, and blushed. "Okay, so I'm not graceful all the time. You'll have to forgive me for being normal." she joked, and caught him by the hand, yanking him into the room, and practically tossing him at his bed, so he landed on his back. Maya giggled, her hands on her hips.

"I've been hanging onto my virginity for a while now, Jake. I know you're one too...but don't make me do all the work, huh?" she asked, and slid her tiny thong over her lips, letting it drop to the floor. She knelt on the bed between his feet, and crawled forwards, until her chin rested on his chest, and his cock was pressed against her body. She wiggled a little, teasing him. "Besides...we have all night." she added impishly.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever? - Canary and Lordofhell14   Friends Forever? - Canary and Lordofhell14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:14 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Forever? - Canary and Lordofhell14   Friends Forever? - Canary and Lordofhell14 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends Forever? - Canary and Lordofhell14
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2