Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Writting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:58 am

April 26th, 2008

I feel like crap. Work was really busy but what can one expect on a Saturday when it's plus 17 degrees, right? Though work was fun. But it got boring around the end of my shift. -shrugs- I do like the people that work there so it's all good. Kim and Christina have to be my favorite people aside from my bosses. Dayshift is waay more fun because we have the time to come up with crazy stuff that makes Dustin think we are completely odd. No sparkly orange star for you!!!!

So, my cellphone bill came in and it made me laugh. $112!!! But whatev, that's what happens when I want to go under the best cellphone company in Canada right? At least I'm getting what I pay for.

So my first cheque comes out on the 30th, from what I was told. So lets see, cellphone bill paid off, passport, then stuff for my car. After that I have a few odds and ends that I'm going to buy like a new webcam [mine blows chunklets], new bathing suit [don't own any, haha sad I know], stero system for my car, car alarm and car starter. -nodnod-

Then, I will be saving up for my trip. I really am excited about going to London and Paris the only thing is I don't have anyone to go with. Why? Either can't get the time off or don't have the money. So I talked to my mom about that and told her that either way I was going because I want to travel. So lots of pics and stuff coming back with me!!!

And that travelling tidbit led me to another one: How far can I get on a tank of gas? I've always been wondering about it so I told my mom that in a few months I will be taking a friend with me and we will plot out a desitnation point and I will start driving there, just to see how far we can actually make it. I will have extra gas in my car, like in the containers, just incase and money for more gas and food! And..anything else that decideds to backfire.

Well I still feel like crap, can anyone guess why? Of course not!!! -sighs- Like I'd tell you anyway.

So, I do believe that I am done with my rant thus far. If you end up reading it all, I will be very shocked, why? Because I wouldn't, haha.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:20 am

But you know me and I read it all as usual. x3 *Smiles* You should schedule one of those trips for when I have my R&R *nods quickly* Would be fun!
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:48 am

When would you get your R&R? And to where?
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:29 am

Whichever of the two you happen to have during that time.
But really I don't know when i'll have it. It is based on what they decide. Only so many can leave at a time and so it could be in the beginning of the deployment, middle, or towards the end. I honestly prefer the middle.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 am

Hmm well I plan on going to both in the two weeks so, keep me posted and let me know when you get it then we can figure it all out.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:23 am

Ohhh.. So it's a two in one trip thing? I hope I can manage to go with you. Don't let me hold you back though.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:31 am

Yeah, I thought it would be cheaper that way. Well, that was going to happen at the beginning of next year so if you can't come to that and when you get your R&R, we'll go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:55 am

*Smiles softly and kisses* Ok. I'll keep that in mind then. So now I must get that passport. /x
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:34 pm

-nods and kisses back- Mhm. I'm buying mine with my first cheque.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Heh. I'll get mine...when I can get to the post office that does it
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:45 pm

-nods- Mhm. Sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:24 pm

Since I don't need it by June. I have a bit more time.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:26 pm

-nods- Yeah, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:40 pm

^.^ It's fine.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:47 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:51 pm

It is fine because I still have you. Even if not in that way.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:59 pm

-nods- True enough.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:06 pm

Since Babel won't get a good translation, because when you reverse it's weird in any language...

I will still dream, wish, and hope for what we truly desire.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:13 am

-nod- So will I.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:20 am

April 28th, 2008

Alright so it's 8:14am, I just woke up and I'm tired. I also feel kinda sick too. I really need another day off but nooooo I have to wait until Saturday for another one. Which really sucks because I just finished working four, well five days, had a day off now I'm back to working for five more days. It's stupid if you ask me. -sighs-

So I'll be working on a project during the next few days to a week. Can't say what it is though. Because of it, I'll be really busy and will come on here when I have the chance. I'm hoping it's finished by the end of next week. If not, well I just need to work harder, neh?

I played Rock Band last night with a bunch of friends for like two hours and honestly, it was really fun. Now I want an xbox360 so I can get that as well as Guitar Hero. I tried the drums last night on the game and laughed. I am not a drummer. The guitars feel sooo much better and more natural than the drums. So I think I'll put that up as something that I want to try and get in the next few months. At least it will give me something to do. Took lots of pictures but those are staying on facebook, sorry.

I realized that there isn't much to talk about at almost 8:30 in the morning besides the fact that I don't want to go to work because I'm too damn tired and I need another day of rest. But alas, I'm still going into work. Yay me. Sarcasim. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:09 am

Well poo. This morning I woke up, dressed, and hurried to where I had to do PT so I could catch a nap. But I had to wait still... I didn't get much of a nap either. But i'm good now after having had a morning run. But still... I don't want to work.

And a 360 huh? Perhaps if you manage to get one and get live. Can get you on that one game x3
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:17 am

Mhm. Hopefully I'll get it by the end of next month or something. At least it will give me something to do.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:47 am

Yeah yeah. As if i'm not enough. *Turns head*
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:57 am

-nuzzles- You are.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:19 pm

*Nuzzles back, purring*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Writting Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Writting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Out Of Character :: Member's Journals-
Jump to: