Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Writting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

My Writting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:27 pm

-smiles-
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:34 pm

*Smiles back to you*
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:36 pm

-yawns-
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:40 pm

*Pokes tongue quickly while you yawn*
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:41 pm

-glares-
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:14 pm

April 28th, 2008

I realized that I ask too many questions and when I do, I don' see that it end up hurting people. Yes, I ask a lot of questions, why? Because it helps me uderstand situations better so I know how to deal with them. Apparently no one understands this besides me.

-sighs deeply-

Maybe I should just, leave for a few days. You know, not going on my messengers or any of the websites I normally go on. Maybe that'll make people happier because I'm not there asking questions, hurting them when I didn't mean it.

------
-Japanese Version-
Aimai na tamashii wa subete o wasure tokete yuku
Miserareta kizuato ni tomadoi nagara te o sashi dasu

Masshiro na manazashi wa saigo no toki o mote amashiteiru
Nagare ochiru sono namida wa modorenai ano hi no yakusoku

Dare ni motomeru koto wa dekinai futari dake ni yurusareta wakare no namida wa
Kurikaesu ayamachi o koko de owarasu tame no kako no yakusoku

Taema naku afure dasu yokubou wa mitasarenai
Hon no sukoshi no aida de ii… hito no sugata ni modoritai

Kokoro no itami o keshite kureru no nara mayowazu koroshite okure yo
Samishii kao wa shinai de, saigo gurai wa waratte hoshii
Omae dake ni wa

Kokyuu o kurikaesu
Hitsuyou na mono wa mitsukarazu
Subete no yasuragi o kowasu
Onaji ayamachi o kurikaesu

Dare ni motomeru koto wa dekinai futari dake ni yurusareta wakare no namida wa
Kurikaesu ayamachi o koko de owarasu tame no kako no yakusoku

-English Version-

My ambiguous spirit forgets all and melts away
Though torn with guilt, when I see an open wound I reach out my hand

Your white eyes know not what to do with the time that is left.
The tears they shed were set to fall ever since that fated day of no return

Unable to be with anyone, the two of us were only allowed tears of separation.
Those tears were promises with the past to end the sins we continue to commit.

The lust that continually flows through my veins can never be satisfied.
If even just for a little while… I wish to become a human again

If you can kill the pain in my heart, then without hesitation, please kill me
Please don't look so sad, in the end, I want you at least to smile.
At least you…

Continuing to breathe,
Unable to find what we need,
Continuing to shatter all peace,
We repeat the same sins.

Unable to be with anyone, the two of us were only allowed tears of separation.
Those tears were promises with the past to end the sins we continue to commit

----
Still sees to be my favorite song at times like this. It's Lust for Blood by Gackt.

-sighs deeply again-

Have I ever mentioned that I hate my life and what I've become and everything about it? No? Well I am now.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:39 pm

April 19th, 2008

To My Fellow Roleplayers

This is a formal good-bye, at least for the next little while. I’m sad to do this but things keep getting brought up in my life everyday and I’m finding it hard to come to this site and to role play and to actually talk to anyone. Too many things, I tell you. Right now I have to many things that I want to get done, such as my travelling. I’m going to be working a lot to try and make that happen. As well, I am planning to be going back to school but in the facility of Law. Meaning that I am going to end up moving out of my current town to somewhere unknown to me because my school doesn’t offer it here. I’m going to be focusing on my writing, hopefully I’ll be able to get one finished and sent in, and the other things that I want to get done in my life. I’m too young to be tied down just yet, or to fully commit myself to one, watching what I could be doing, slip away. No worries, I’ll pop in every now and again just to see what’s going on and to say hi of course. If anyone wishes to contact me, here is how:

Msn: black_sea_dragon@hotmail.com
AIM: xXYokoxTaoXx
Yahoo: Koryi_Vampric_Goddess

Feel free to add me to keep in touch. I hope all of you do well in your life and do what you truly want to do, because only you can decide your future. It was a pleasure meeting all of you and getting to know some, to where I can call them friends. Enjoy life because it’s too short to just let it slip away.

Merrick
The Fallen Angel
Back to top Go down
Canute

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:31 am

I'm sorry to see you go, but I hope that you return soon. Good luck with all of your endevours.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:04 pm

Hmm seems like I wont be doing my plan for a little while at least. So....ignore it? Haha.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:24 pm

April 29th, 2008

Well I woke up today at 7am 'cause I wanted a shower before work. So once getting into the shower and soaking my body, I felt something sting on my arm. I was like "what is that?" -looks down- "where did that come from" [seriously that was my convo with myself]. So it turns out that I ended up burning myself at work with oil apparently so now I have this thick mark on my arm that's red, bumpy, and hurts like hell when I put it in water or near heat. Unfair I tell you. Other then that, work was soooooooo boring. Like, I was there at 11am to 6:30pm. Ok 7 1/2 hours no big deal but seriously!! Soo freaking boring. But at least I have a four hour shift tomorrow -nodnod- and get paid on Saturday.

And I'm soooooo very mad at my grandpa right now. When we got my car he put this stuff in my engine saying it will help and guess what? I owe the mechanics like $600 to fix my damn car!! So my mom talked to my grandma about it, since they paid half for it and my grandpa fucked up my car, and asked her to pay half since it was his mistake. So tomorrow after work I have to take the bill to my grandma, get the money, then drop it off at the mechanics the next day. So where is my first cheque gone? Cell phone bill, passport, gas, and my freaking car....-sighs- I feel it slip between my fingers T.T My hard earned cash going towards something my grandpa totally messed up on.

And Kim and I are going to be the next generation of laywers and we are going to change the system from the inside out. -points finger at people- NO!....haha inside joke with a girl I work with all the time. See, we have too muc time on our hands during the day. -nodnod-
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:39 pm

Good...someone better not be leaving if I can't.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:48 pm

I wasnt leaving perminatly.
Back to top Go down
Nato Kintaro
Dark Sinner

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:52 pm

I didn't plan on it either, cause i've never stayed away long.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:55 pm

True, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Writting   My Writting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Writting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtueous Sinners :: Out Of Character :: Member's Journals-
Jump to: