Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora) Empty
PostSubject: Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora)   Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:00 pm

Jasmine stares into the sunset sitting near her love. as she watched the sun set she smiled thinking of how she got to this place. how she ended up watching the sunset with a love let alone a DRAGON. she gripped his hand tighter and looked at him. "are you happy love?" she finally asked. thinking back to when the first met. all the time before this beautiful sunset. was he happy? she was very happy....but...did that matter?
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora)   Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:58 pm

He wrapped his arm around her and held her close looking out of the den of his cave. It was high in the mountains and no one ever traveled up this far. With the help of his lover they had saved the town from destruction, though it wasn't an easy quest they finished it. And for some odd reason he was the only one being worshiped. "I could do with less worshiping. Mainly since the sen women that make you jealous my love. But yes I am happy."
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
EmpresOfTheLight
EmpresOfTheLight

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora)   Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:09 pm

jasmine looks at the sunset and grumbles. "that bitch is lucky i didnt kill her." she mumbles as she crosses her arms and pouts. trying to ignore the irritation that arose once again. she hated it when they "sacrificed" women for two reasons. one because they were people too and two because some of them tried to get a little friendly with her love. and she would NOT have that. she started getting used to kicking the girls out the instant they showed up. "your lucky i didnt kill you."
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora)   Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:20 pm

He kissed her softly. "That was a full year ago my love." He held her hand and brought it to his lips watching the sunset. "I was a nobody, and I was just traveling through." His red eyes gazed as the sun slowly set on the village. His black hair reflecting the light, as his topless body moved to get up. He moved to the bed in which was crafted for his human form. They knew about his ability to change due to him wandering as a human, but he preferred it this way, mainly since his lover wasn't a dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora)   Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice (me and Ryu vs. Tora)
Page 1 of 1