Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathonator

Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Empty
PostSubject: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:42 am

A frail figure paced down an empty hallway, her doll like face seeming to be rather annoyed. Finally, the small girl stopped, taking a few moments to catch her breath. "Damn them," she cursed under her breath, her smooth, deep voice sounding rather husky as it always did when she lowered it. Her cold feline like eyes of a bright emerald tint traveled down to the porcelain skin of her wrist, where her watch lay. 7:30.

Serena D'Aether was most definately in trouble, arriving to her soccer practice almost an hour late. Pushing a door open, she entered the changing rooms, quickly pulling her clothes on. Once left in the black laced underwear, she tossed the t-shirt over her ample chest and small waist before dissimulating her long slim legs and round firm behind under a rather uncomfortable and unattractive pair of shorts. A small sigh escaped the seventeen years old's plump lips, her fingers reaching up to push away the messy dark brown hair of her fringe behind her ears to attach the long shaggy threads in a carefull ponytail.

Presently ready, she shut her locker and hurried to get to the field. The reason to her retard was yet another detention, yet she felt that it wasn't going to save her from her coach. Biting on the inside of her cheek, she shivered. She had only been on the team for a month or so, and hadn't truly seen the young handsome man angry yet, but if he was anything like her past coach, she was positive that the next match would be spent on the bench. Frowning at the idea, she ran over the side of the field, surprised to see that the girls were already playing, which meant that the practice was almost over, and she wasn't going to join them.

Rushing up to the coach, she poked his arm, raising her head up - her five feet four didn't make her the tallest player, with an appolodgetic smile, uncovering her perfect teeth. "I'm really sorry," she stated sincerely, seemingly nervous. "I've gotten myself into detention, I swear!" she spoke quickly, "I'll catch up," she finished, attempting a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:35 pm

"You better, but your not playing in the next game. You've missed practice all week because of some reason. You miss one more your off the team, unless you can prove to me you really willing to do anything for this team." He hadn't really thought about his words, he was just being a coach. The twenty two (22) year old had graduated from high school two years ahead of what he should have. and even completed the requirements to become a teacher. It was his second season of being coach of the soccer team, it was going better then his first season when he knew nothing about the game.

He pointed to the field. "Tell Johnson to have a seat, but your staying after to watch reviews on the other team today. You need to know what coming up in the next few weeks if your going to play. IF I let you play."
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Deathonator

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:49 am

With an offended, hurt air that usually worked on all men, Serena bit on her thumb, raising her eyes to her teacher innocently. Very feminine at times, she acted in such a manner with all men, even teachers - especially such young ones. After a brief pause, she let out a grunt, frowning. "I am willing to do anything for the team, more than you know," she finished with a slight grin, her eyes briefly acquiring a mischievous glow. With the words, she ran off to tell another player to return to the bench, enjoying the practice. As it was close to its term, she barely had time to warm up as everyone was leaving the field.

Remaining on the field, she approached the teacher, studying him before speaking after a short silence. "So, for how long do I stay?" she inquired lazily, stretching out.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:04 am

He had been too focused on his paperwork to understand what she meant by anything, and hadn't even looked up from them. He finished grading them a few minutes later then sat on the bench as everyone started to leave. "I'd say two more hours, since you have to watch highlights of the games." He stood to his feet after a few minutes rest and then lend her back to the coaches office in the mens locker room. He plugged in the film and turned down the lights. "Watch the film I need to get cleaned up." ok so he was going to break a rule and leave a student alone in his office, but he was just going into the bathroom to shower for a few minutes so he didn't see any harm.
Back to top Go down
Deathonator

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:11 am

He had been too focused on his paperwork to understand what she meant by anything, and hadn't even looked up from them. He finished grading them a few minutes later then sat on the bench as everyone started to leave. "I'd say two more hours, since you have to watch highlights of the games." He stood to his feet after a few minutes rest and then lend her back to the coaches office in the mens locker room. He plugged in the film and turned down the lights. "Watch the film I need to get cleaned up." ok so he was going to break a rule and leave a student alone in his office, but he was just going into the bathroom to shower for a few minutes so he didn't see any harm.

Serena let out a groan as the coach spoke, wondering why he was so terribly harsh on her. Alright, she missed out on a few practices...Shaking her head slightly, she took a seat, trying to make herself comfortable. Stiffling a yawn, she nodded to the man as he spoke. "Yes sir," she replied lazily, playing with her hair in a bored expression. As he left to take his shower, she found herself staring at the men's shower's direction, thinking. As a teenage girl, she couldn't help but imagine how the twenty two years old man looked when...Her pale skin growing a bright tint of red, she shook her head, pushing the thoughts away. While the movie continued, she drifted to sleep, soon enough peacefully leaning to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:37 am

He walked out from the shower fifteen minutes later after redressing himself. He walked out and noticed she had fallen asleep. 'Maybe she is pushing too hard in classes and on the team.' she had been getting detentions a lot though. He sat down in front of the computer and began typing. 'Three detentions for sleeping in class, two for tardiness. It would seem the problem isn't school, but then what is it?' He looked over as she just lay there sleeping. He thought about waking her up but then chose against it. If something was going on outside of school, what ever it was she needed her sleep for it.
Back to top Go down
Deathonator

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:32 am

The girl found herself lost in her dreams, by the time the teacher entered the room finding herself in a rather heated situation somewhere deeply inside of her brain, a soft groan escaping her lips. Nevertheless, as typing began, she slowly found herself waking up. "Hm?" she muttered, brushing her fingers through her messed up hair that she had time to detach, letting it flow freely over her shoulders. "Oh, I'm sorry coach," she quickly said in an appolodgetic manner, attempting to sound as energetic as possible yet only managing a low, somewhat lustry murmur. Stretching out, a rubbed her eyes, sitting back up to observe the young man.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:20 am

"It's alright, It would seem you sleep often." He said indicating he read the reports for her detentions. "Mind telling me why your so tired?" He pushed his finger through his hair and then typed up something else into the computer. "I see that your grade were wonderful until the twenty second of march." he sighed softly. "Your near the limit of a 2.0 grade average if it drops any lower I'm going to have to bench you and not allow you to play."
Back to top Go down
Deathonator

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:28 am

The girl let out a groan, banging her head against her elbow. "Oh, come on," she muttered, raising her gaze to the coach. "I'll get them back up, but I'm not spending a single match on the bench," she stated with a serious expression. "Please?" the girl implored, standing up. She approached the man from behind, leaning over his shoulder to study the screen, her hair falling to graze his neck and shoulder. "Besides, my grades aren't that bad," she shrugged, turning her head slightly to be able to see his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:37 am

"Not that bad for academics no, but if one of your grades slip it's bench time for you. Your one of the best players we have but I can't go against school policy." He sighed once again not really allowed to show her grades but oh well who was she going to tell? "Your best grade is the one in this calls, but you need improvement in the others. Whats going on why are you losing your GPA?"
Back to top Go down
Deathonator

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:43 am

The girl rolled her eyes, studying the charts. "Fine," she replied, making a slight movement forward which caused her soft chest to press against the teacher's back, although it wasn't her goal to seduce him. Biting on her lower lip, she shrugged. What did he expect her to say? That everything was going bad, of course...except for it wasn't the case. Her life went on as it always has, she simply grew lazy and concentrated on soccer, practicing all the time instead of working on schoolwork, in order to get a scholarship in a sports program. "Nothing's going on, really," she stated, stiffling a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:50 am

He ran his hand through his hair once again. "Then why are your grades slipping? You can't get a scholarship if you don't have at least good grades to back it up. You need at least a 2.5 for a scholarship and your at a 2.1. I don't know what else to say to you, find someway to raise your grades." He wasn't trying to be harsh, or suggestive towards her. He was just being a coach and demanding she get it done. "If you don't get it up your benched."
Back to top Go down
Deathonator

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:55 am

The girl studied her coach's face with a frown. How could someone so young be so serious? Nudging his shoulder gently, she sighed. "Alright coach, I'll find a way to raise them," she murmured, calculating the time she had left before the end of the year. "Just let me plaaaay!" she demanded in a rather childish manner, yet her voice grew lower, resonating against his ear in a lustry whisper each time she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:37 am

"We'll see." He said softly turning off the computer screen. "You should go home, and study for your classes. unless you have some other way of proving I should let you play this week." He wasn't asking for any physical proof, he just wanted her grades up so he could have his star player.
Back to top Go down
Deathonator

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:43 am

The girl stood straight, nodding briefly. "I don't have class tomorrow though," she frowned, not exactly eager to leave...Shaking it off, she attempted to remind herself that the man in front of her wasn't someone potentially available. "I'll go change," she said with a sigh and rushed off to the changing room, quickly throwing the clothes off herself. Quickly pulling the pair of short shorts and a tank top uncovering most of her curvy body, she returned to the field, looking around in search of the coach.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:01 am

The lights on the field were lit up and he stood at the center point of the field. He was wearing his old uniform from his high school days. The black and red shorts matching the top. Chargers, not only a rival team, but it was HIS team. He made them, and he broke them. Time and time again the Chargers were defeated, but hadn't lost a single games while he was on the team.

His eyes looked up at the goal about 50 yards away, and then he slowly started kicking the ball in a minor walk. Each step he gained speed until he was running, then suddenly spun as though there was someone tackling him. He kicked up the ball a few more yards down the filed bouncing it off his knees and chest to avoid other would be tacklers. Five yards in front of the goal he kicked the ball hard, it struck the far right post. For most they would have seen it as a failed shot but the power he had put into it sent it flying back toward him. He took another step as the ball came rushing back to connect with his foot shooting the ball into the upper right most part of the net.
Back to top Go down
Deathonator

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:19 am

The moment she entered the field, where she intended to practice as she expected the coach to leave, Serena found herself frozen. Two familiar colours, a silhouette just as familiar. Why would anyone in the school wear the Chargers' uniform? It took the girl a few moments to realize that a few meters from her was standing the coach. Reaching out into her bag, she pulled out the Phenix's shirt - red and white, quickly pulling it over the light top she was wearing.

Meanwhile, her mind wandered about. He was young, and now she knew he used to play for the Chargers...Biting on her lower lip, she calculated. With the age he had, he probably was playing the same years as the team's star player. Deciding to ask him about it, she watched her coach run forth with the ball before delivering it a kick. Cocking her eyebrows, she frowned. It was obvious that he was going to hit the post from the angle his foot his the ball...Suddenly, the realization came, causing the girl's jaw to drop. When she had just entered highschool, she came to every single match that Phenix, and Chargers played, often admiring the opposite team's star player. He was the one to shot against the post before shooting again. Although the technique didn't take a place in soccer after he left the field, he managed to make it work and was known for it around the campus.

How could she have not known that it was him? Probably because she never bothered to find out the coach's name, or didn't accord it any importance. Leaving her bag next to the lockers', she paced towards the player, still holding several doubts yet those were dissipated at the sight of number 5. "You're that player?" she inquired, an excited glow appearing in her eyes as she stood next to James. "Why didn't you ever tell?" she wondered, her voice filled with a certain admiration.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:33 am

"For the simple reason on what your going to do next. Your going to ask for advise on my shot." He sighs and stretched as he went to retrieve the ball. He couldn't really know what was going on in her mind but it was obvious why he was so strict a coach now. James Martin had only played one year, her freshmen year before he graduated early and went to college. It was now three years later, and she was a senior and he was her coach. "Why didn't I go pro?" He knew the question she was about to ask, no doubt someone with a shot like that could make pro in their sleep. "Biking accident getting to one of my classes, I shattered my knee cap and broke my foot. I can't run as fast as the pro's anymore." He handed her the ball and pointed to the goal. "10 shots, you have to get t least half past me to play this weekend. If you don't you'll have to think of another way to convince me you want to play."
Back to top Go down
Deathonator

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:50 am

Serena listened to the coach's words, occasionally nodding although she was about to interrupt him during the first phrase of his. As he was finished, she grinned, taking the ball from him. "Alright," she grinned, content to play against him, even though it was hard to call the ten shots with him as a goalie playing. Moments later, she found herself starting to get worried. As the game just began, she found herself losing. Trying as hard as she could, she still wasn't good enough it seemed to score that much. After all, he was a great player, and wanted almost the impossible from her. Soon enough, the ten shots were wasted and she only managed to score four times, leaving her shocked. Biting on the inside of her cheeks to prevent the tears from raising to her eyes, she studied the coach. "Fuck," the girl let out, completely discouraged. "Come on, four is not bad," she muttered, walking up to the coach.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:06 am

He sighed. She had come so close he barely tipped the last shot to block it making it roll past the goal post. But he had to teach her a lesson about her getting her way. He picked up the ball and took it to her. "Nice try, your good as I thought. A deals a deal though your benched. I'm sorry." He started walking back to the locker room to change back into his normal clothes.
Back to top Go down
Deathonator

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:13 am

Serena considered the man's words, shutting her eyes for a few moments. "Fine, I'll see you tomorrow, coach," she muttered through clenched teeth, watching him leave. Once he was out of sight, she picked up the ball, furiously kicking it around, shooting it into the net under every angle possible, throwing her frustration upon the net. "Why's he such an asshole?" she groaned loudly, as the feelings grew too overwhelming. "Ah, whatever," she whispered to herself and walked off with her things, shivering at the idea of spending the following match on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:16 am

"Come on!" The panthers were getting their asses spanked. He looked down at Serena the first half was over and it was the beginning of the second. He shook his head and looked back at the field, no he was better then that. The panthers had never lost a game since he started, but Serena always played then. He couldn't give in even if it meant they took a loss. Fifty minutes had gone by since the start of the game but he was losing his cool. They were only down by 5 points, but the rangers scored yet again. Another fifteen minutes passed and the lead increased by another 4 points. the rangers were ten points ahead and he was left with no choice.

"Serena, I want a Promise from you and I want it now. Get your grades up and I'll let you play right now. We need to win this it's a season qualifier. Your to make practice everyday no matter what do you under stand?" He seen the slight nod obviously due to her not thinking. "Get in there you have ten minutes to tie for over time." He couldn't believe he broke, but it was a playoff game for the school. He would keep her after hours when they got back so she would get more practice but she would have to win the game for them.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)   Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coach x Player (Ryu vs Tora & Death)
Page 1 of 1