Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Bounty on Love

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Masogirl

No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:23 pm

"You're nothing but an idiot. You don't even know what the Prince wants me for, do you?" She laughed, shaking her head. Hell, she was wondering if the Prince even knew... And if he did. Ah that would definitely suck. "Mmm. No I'm actually sure no physical harm will come to me." She laughed, grabbing the other's hand around the wrist. "I won't have such dirty hands set on me." She growled, narrowing her eyes at Amulus as she held the towel around herself.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:30 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "You want me to wash them first?" He asked placing another hand on her thigh now and running it up her skin until he touched the towel. "Because I can do that if you want," His face was inches away from her own now, his iceblue eyes still so frigid, yet appealing. Of course his wolfish grin made up for them, as he took a step forward to close more of the gap between them. "Frankly, I don't care what the Prince wants you, that isn't part of my job, however he never said I couldn't have fun with you."
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:01 pm

"No... You just need to get them the hell away from me..." She hissed, but didn't move away from Amulus. If the other wanted her, he would have her. She knew that. Cecilia had been disarmed, and now all she had was this towel. Blinking she looked from his grin to his eyes, and her expression lightened. "Mmm... Maybe you're right..." She murmured, running a hand up Amulus' chest.

And then, without thinking about it she attempted to shove him into the pool. Cecilia was strong for a girl, those tanned yet fair arms held a lot of unseen power in them.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:24 pm

Amulus had let his taste for women get the best of him, a rare occurrence. She had caught him off guard, her hand coming up his chest like that, the exact same thing he wanted to do to her. He fell back reaching forward to grab her, his right hand grabbed a hand full of her towel, while the other grabbed onto her arm. He tried more so to catch himself than pull her in with him, and he failed in at least one of the areas. The hunter was not sure if he pulled her in completely, but he did manage to take off her towel before he plummeted into the hot water. Needless to say he was not pleased, and was already working quickly to get himself up right and planned to show her just how serious he was.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:48 pm

Maybe that could have been her break for it, or maybe she just did it to entertain herself. Whatever it was it didn't seem to work out very well. Those green eyes widened, and she yelped as she was pulled into the water as well, her skin just barely grazing the edge. Seeing as she had less clothing on, none at all actually, she had a much easier way of getting out of the water than Amulus, and she rushed over to grab a towel for herself before she tossed her head back and laughed.

That was entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Amulus pulled himself from the water, and dropped his belt of weapons to the ground, kicking them to a corner. He still gripped the towel, and rung it out as he walked forward, a rather annoyed look on his face as he went toward her. He was slow at first, before moving into a charge to not so much grab her as he was trying to wrap the wet towel around her and pull her closer, lifting it up and over her head to snag her. This time he wasn't near the pool, nor was he going to be so soft with her. She was asking for it now, and he planned to give her just what she seemed to find so... entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:11 pm

Cecilia wasn't expecting that quick, nor violent of a response. It was possible she always underestimated people because of her lineage, because of the way that she'd always been treated special because of her gifts. "I-" She hardly had enough time to look up before she saw Amulus charging at her.

The girl let out a yelp as she was snagged, eyes wide with something like... fear. But it most definitely was NOT fear, only similar to it. Just as quickly as that emotion showed, it disappeared, replaced by anger. "Get off."
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:32 pm

Amulus grinned widely, pressing her against the wall while pulling her closer, "What happens when I say no," He whispered as his hands shot down to her wrists releasing the towel. He leaned forward and licked her cheek, while he pressed himself into her with more force. She had soft skin, and tasted sweet, even after her bath. Amulus was left wanting more, "You talk big, are you ready to actually see what happens when you keep pushing someone?" He asked her roughly, slamming her wrists into the wall as well.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:39 pm

"I-He'll be angry..." She growled under her breath, turning her face away as the other pulled the towel away. She seemed rather shameful now, cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Mmph. You wouldn't dare..." Cecilia hissed, narrowing her eyes. "He'll kill you."

She was panicking inside, her heart beating quickly in her chest. Now that she was stuck in this position though... She wasn't guaranteed a way out. Maybe this time would be different from the others.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:45 pm

Amulus shrugged, and pressed his lips against her neck, suckling at her now, the occasional nip as he worked up to her lips and then stopped once more, "Who is going to tell him? You? Why would he even care if his little toy is taken advantage of?" He said in a low whisper, before he released one of her hands and it was place on her stomach, moving up to one of her breasts. He was not being gentle, as he might be with a girl he was trying to please, but instead rough as a way to get just a little pay back. His fingers were calloused, and soon wrapped around one of her nipples, giving a hard pinch.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:49 pm

Cecilia let out a groan as the other kissed her neck, closing her eyes in anger and humiliation. "Mmmphh..." She squirmed a little, raising her free hand to push Amulus away. But that same hand stopped in its tracks when he pinched her sensitive skin, and the nipple became hard almost right away. "Nnngh..." She then hissed, attempting to shrink away from Amulus. " If you're trying to use this as payback..." It was mumbled under her breath, then a laugh. "It won't work."
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:57 pm

"What, are you gonna enjoy it far too much?" He asked as he took the nipple and started to roll it between his fingers. The other hand released her wrist as well, this one journeying south to the promised land, and grabbed her inner thigh, rubbing hard to let her know just how far he planned on going with this. "So darling, how many times have you been touched like this by a man?" He asked with a wolfish smile on his face, before he leaned forward and took her earlobe into his lips, lightly chewing it.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:30 am

"No..." She growled, closing her eyes as her cheeks lit up once more with a light red. It wasn't right, this feeling. She'd never felt it before anyway, being a virgin and all. And she hadn't intended on changing that for a while. Cecilia raised both her hands and attempted to shove him away again, only to end up trembling at his touch. What was wrong? Why was she reacting this way to the touches? Perhaps her poor sex starved body was attempting to make up for things she had lost the past few years. She hadn't even touched herself.

Cecilia however would not divulge that information, seeing as she might find it humiliating, and she wouldn't let this man have the honor of being her first. Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:37 am

Her silence was interesting to him, for someone who was so forward to be... she couldn't be could she? "You haven't had a man touch you like this, have you?" He asked a little louder, his grin spreading across his face. "For someone with such a big mouth, you haven't really got much to back it all up do you? How many cocks have you even seen before?" He asked another question, his fingers sliding up her soft thigh and ever so gently grazing her sex, teasing her more. Amulus was getting more into this now, and pressed his own wet body against her at an angle, grinding against her leg so she could feel just what he talked about raging under his britches. His lips kissed her cheek sloppily, he was just having so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:42 am

Cecilia was silent again, but opened those green eyes to look up at him. For a moment it seemed that an almost literal fire showed in them, before it flickered away. "It means nothing." She hissed, before letting out a groan as he ground his hips against her leg. That was-
The girls eyes widened, and she shook her head. "Don't touch me..." She growled again, which was obviously not working too well.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:47 am

"Mmmm, one pair of lips say no," He whispered as he brushed his fingers against her sex once again, "But the other pair might as well be screaming yes," He said cockily. The other hand left her breast, and unlaced the front of his pants, revealing that below them was in fact (despite her belittlement earlier) a rather large member not all yet visible. Again he pressed himself against her, now letting her feel the warmth of him compared to her skin. She was soft, and clearly sensitive to every notion of pleasure, even the grinding of his hips getting a reaction from her. It only made him press the shaft harder.
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:52 am

"I-No..." She growled. She'd never been stuck in a situation like this! Having to fend for herself, with something so sexual going on. When it came to fighting and the like she was perfectly violent, but now she just couldn't summon up any courage to move. But she went quiet when she felt the hard member against her, her eyes closing once more in something along the lines of shame. That was something that Cecilia hardly ever felt, shame.
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:59 am

Again Amulus shifted, and the hand that had been teasing her still pure woman hood wrapped itself around one of her legs, forcefully bringing it up to the side of him. He then shoved her against the wall with force, and maneuvered his member against the warming slit, so that the shaft was rubbing against her. He wasn't going to rush this first, he was enjoying her reactions to it all far too much. His free hand was grabbing at one of her boobs once more, this time taking it all in his hand and giving squeezes with pinches. He was being rough, and had barely resisted the urge to toss her on the ground. There was time for that yet!
Back to top Go down
Masogirl

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:18 pm

Cecilia felt most of the will escape from her, and she shook her head probably for the thousandth time that night. Now all she could do was stall... And she had a good idea how to do it. "I-Ahhh~" She let out a groan, squirming a little when she felt his cock against her lips. "I-Not here..." The girl opened her eyes to look up at Amulus, glaring at the other. Perhaps she could satisfy him in some other way...
Back to top Go down
Marble
Rookie Sinner
Marble

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:34 pm

"What is wrong with here? It is probably worth more than anywhere else you have been in your life," He said in a highly assuming manner. He pushed her in almost a crushing manner against the wall now, leaning in to kiss her lips for a moment. "Moment I take you out of here you will probably run or scream for help, not that many will care but it is quite annoying," he informed her, gripping her leg harder now, digging his dirty nails into her soft skin. "So if we do something, it happens here."
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:15 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Bounty on Love   No Bounty on Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Bounty on Love
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2