Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Empty
PostSubject: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:20 pm

In the land of the Elvin things were done very differently. There were three major kingdoms of which they lived, all of them ruled by a queen. It was only if they desired a husband would a king ever come to exist. For one Elvin queen named Eve, she found herself in love at a young age. A human prince had come to for her had and over a period of a year he won her heart. Perhaps it was odd for a pair like them to find love with each other, but as long as she was happy her people gave her their full support. Time would pass and the kingdom would prosper for a period of time, which was until the day they king found out that his beloved queen could not conceive a child. How quickly things changed. At first he had become distant from her, and then the lovely Queen found out that her husband was sleeping around. Upon confronting him about it he had become violent with her. That was the first time he hit her, and since then it had become so common. The king threatened her that if anyone had ever found out that he would end her life.

The queen became one of many women that called her castle home. Though she was not considered apart of the kings’ harem. No she had became his beating post, underneath layers of make up and her fancy dresses her bruises lay hidden. Queen Eve was merely a reflection of what she uses to be, and it was coming to that point where she was starting to give up. Where was the love she had so desperately wanted, a man who would love her even though she could not bear children? Could anyone save her from this hell?

It became rare to see the queen out of her bedroom chamber, and nobody dared to ask the king of her where a bouts. It was not until one summer night would anyone come to find out about her situation. The king entered her room; it was his mistake that the door had not closed all the way. The sound of chains rattling could be heard. The kings’ voice overpowered her please, and then her scream would echo out into the corridor. Every night after his night with his whores he came to Eve’s bedroom drunk, do drunk that the only emotion he felt was rage. “You useless woman…can’t bare me a son. WORTHLESS!!” he striked her again. Eve laid on the cold stone floor her wrists in chains, her body bare of clothes. The beating would continue until the Queen would lay unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Raika
Raika

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:43 pm

Caine had been a close friend of the queen’s since childhood and had in fact grown up with her. Which was good until they began to groom her to be queen, during which time they’d grown apart and he was taken for training in hunting, archery and the other arts his family was famous for. It was also the reason why they’d always been royal knights of the monarchy for generations. But Caine was special, he had phenomenal talent with the bow and a chosen weapon as well as a grasp of magical usage. His training would go on for many years and they’d drifted apart until the day he was supposed to take his place as a royal guard.

He’d grown and matured from a little boy who was goofy and always could get her to laugh into a handsome young man. He always had maids giggling as he passed, with his honey colored hair flowing out behind him with playful but gentle blue eyes and bronzed skintones. But it seemed like Caine was serious about his position and did his job well and proved himself capable. Winning many contests of physical feats and bringing a good name for himself and the throne he represented.

It though seemed like the queen did not recognize him, which was understandable, they hadn’t had much time to speak past honorary moments. Those were hardly the time to re-establish their old connection that had seemed to dim over the years. Caine however was never far from Eve and had heard the shouting and pleading going on as it was part of his patrol to go past that room at night. It infuriated him to hear that but most nights he couldn’t a thing about it but buried it deep inside and kept a straight face.

That night, Caine was where was supposed to be and heard everything. “I knew it…” he muttered and waited for it to finish and to hear the tell-tale signs the king was asleep. Once he was, the knight gingerly pushed the door open and looked in to see if he could get the queen out of there. “Mi’lady….Eve….” He said and very quietly backed off, not wanting to wake the king but would remember to come back the next day, but not before putting a small metal needle in the hinge to pick the lock later.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Luck was on his side though for the king had dragged himself out a back door to the room where his harem of women slept. The booze had not even begun to wear off like it normally did. Eve’s pale body lay heaped on the floor, her long silver hair was the only thing covering her. The chains held her arms up behind her in the air; her face was upon the cold floor. As sad as it was this was somewhat of a routine anymore, if it was possible to think that anyone could get use to such treatment, Eve had. The king would come along come morning and un-chain her, saying a few harsh words to wake her up. Eve tended to her own wounds so that it would stay a secret. That had now been ruined, the secret was now uncovered.

Would the queen recognize her knight in shining armor, it was not likely. It was not often that she had pleasant thoughts of the past, when she was too busy trying to escape from the present. Eve groaned when her wrists were freed from their bonds, she tuned her head slightly, but found that her neck was sore. It seemed that the king was becoming more dangerous with his games as he called them. The knight would not have heard it, but she had taken hold of her neck for some time. It helps to quite her down in his mind.

Her ruby red eyes searched the dark; she was too sore to move. “Who…?” her voice was horse and too soft for anyone besides the knight to hear.
Back to top Go down
Raika
Raika

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:16 pm

Caine didn’t have to wait too long before he saw the king walked off and exited the room through a backdoor. He didn’t think that she’d remember him, she hadn’t in the past but it would be nice if she did but Caine wasn’t expecting it. He gently undid her chains, picking it carefully to pop it free and began to undo the chains on her ankles. He looked over at her with his blue eyes and stroked her hair out of her eyes and made a “shh” gesture as he did. Once she was completely free, Caine remained kneeling next to her to make sure she was going to at least heal.

He hated those games the king was playing, and it seemed like it may devolve into deadly beatings. It wouldn’t take much more before her neck broke. “It’s me mi’lady.” Caine said gently and gently began to work his arms to scoop her up gently. In a few moments, he would lift her off the floor, cradling her against his chest. “I’m going to see to it that your injuries get treated.” He said to her softly, Caine knew she might resist it but he knew it’d be best.

His eyes were adjusted to the low light conditions as he was usually doing late night patrols or guard duty anyway. Sure he hadn’t slept a lot lately, but his concerns for her had driven him to switch his schedule with the guard who was normally here. One who seemed glad to be able to get away from the sounds at least for a little while. Caine would carry Eve to an empty room he knew nobody would come into. He’d gently lay her on the best and began to examine her wounds to see what he’d need to help fix it. “I’m sorry this happened to you mi’lady, and even more so I couldn’t do anything to stop it.”
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Eve groaned again as he looked over her wounds, He would find 5 cuts along her stomach, where the king focused a lot of his rage. Her arms bruised, as well as a few bruises on her inner thighs. She was much to out of it to care that she was nude in front of a strange man, his voice perhaps a bit familiar, like a memory of the far past. Eve turned her head in toward his chest, eyes closed as each step he took made her muscles tighten up. He was the first guard to ever come to her side, the first to come in to check on her to see if this time he had killed her. With the way thing were going, it was only a matter of time before he would go too far.

Once he set her down in the empty room Eve opened her eyes, finally it dawned on her that she was free, that she was in a room other then her own. As hurt as she was the queen sat up pushing back on the hand that was checking over her bruised leg. “I can’t be here….you can’t be here. He will, he will punish me.” She scooted back away from Caine. “Please leave me…Now!” Eve moved off the bed quickly in a panic, like she was not hurt at all. “You will not say a word to anyone…do you hear me knight?” Her silver hair poured over her bare breast, as she backed out of the room. She was not one to sound harsh, but when it came to the matters of her marriage she had to be. Not only would she suffer, but the knight would too, and she could not bare anyone getting hurt over her. It would be easy for the knight to stop her, but to calm her down would be another story.
Back to top Go down
Raika
Raika

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:12 am

“He will punish you? That isn’t how a king is supposed to treat his queen, his so-called love.” Caine said completely calm, but bothered noticing she’d reopened a wound or two and was bleeding. He had seen her nude in the past when they would play in the stream near the little village where they grew up together. But it was a long time ago and she’d grown insanely beautiful in the time but he didn’t stare. “I don’t tell anyone. Just let me treat those wounds of yours or they’ll compound and it’ll eventually kill you.” He said gingerly as he approached her and would lightly take her arm.

He was being very cautious not to harm her anymore, Caine didn’t mind the thought of being injured, it was his job to absorb damage instead of her. “Please Eve…” He slipped a little, showing he knew more about her than one would. He’d gently take her in his arms gently, in a comforting, warm embrace. His hand did not stray to where they shouldn’t and remained on her flat tummy. “I don’t care if he hurts me, it’s my job to take damage instead of you afterall, it’s always been that way between us. I was always getting hurt while we were growing up.” He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:48 am

The queen almost snapped at him, thinking that he knew anything of what was going on. Love had been lost long ago, and she did not hold much hope for it in the future. “I can treat my own wounds, there is no need for you here” she held her hand out to push him back, but he had taken this chance to take hold of her. He pulled her in close and the queen almost protested until he called her by her name. “Sir, you have no right to use my name.” she looked up into his eyes; her eyes had already adjusted to the dim lighting. “While we were growing up?” and then it clicked, his face had seemed familiar and his voice. Eve’s mouth almost drop, the boy she had spent her childhood with, was now a man, and a handsome man at that. “Caine??” All of a sudden she felt embarrassed her being a shadow of what she once was.

“How long have you known? How long have you been apart of the royal guard?” It was no real surprise, she knew a lot about his family background…or at least she use to. Back in her childhood she did not have to worry about the duties of being royalty; her mother had made sure that she had a nice childhood that she could look back on fondly. Caine was her fondest memory. When her mother passed away Eve was forced to take the crown at a very young age. This is when they drifted apart, friends split apart because of their duties to the crown.

“You always saved me from myself” she rested her head against his chest for a mere moment before her mind snapped back to the thought of the king. “If you treat my wounds he will know…I will be fine!...please just go” she backed away from him running from the room heading back to her own. Of curse he might follow her, but if she was not yet will to take his help, what good would it do?
Back to top Go down
Raika
Raika

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:14 am

Caine wasn’t insulted by her innocence and could just smile at her and held her close for a few precious moments as she asked her questions. He’d always been there, the blonde young man had always been nearby for years now; it may make her feel bad or embarrassed but it’d be ok. He wasn’t one to take offense at such things and would just let it roll off him like water on a duck’s back. This nature was probably why he was so popular, Caine was the quiet, nice guy that you never-ever wanted to see angry because nobody would know what he’d do.

“I’ve been nearby for years Eve, it pains me to see you like this and I do wish to help you in anyway I can.” Caine said as she pulled away. When she did run out like that, the result would be expected and he’d follow her out. Once Eve got back to her room, he would step forward and pulled it open for her showing that he respected her decision. “If you feel you must do this, but don’t worry about me, I will be fine as long as I know you’re alive.” He smiled at her in that roguishly handsome way he had.

“I’ll remain with you through the night to ensure that he won’t abuse you anymore tonight.” He said softly, watching her with an almost loving warmth radiating from him.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:57 am

The queen was not overly surprised that he was so quick, stepping in front of her to open the door for her. He really was the same boy she had loved during her childhood years. Why had all the fun times slipped away in the wind? Eve could almost remember being happy. Before shutting the door behind her Eve looked up into his beautiful blue eyes. “Caine…for what its worth…Thank you” The sad part was Eve closed the door and locked herself back up in the chains, it was routine for the king to let her free in the morning, it was not worth the punishment in her eyes to be already freed from the bonds. She prayed that Caine would leave before he came to do so, finding the knight there was almost a dead give away that others knew of his deadly games.

Morning came and Eve woke up and found that she was still chained. It was not like him to be late, but he was. The fact was the king Left the Queen there to suffer. Orders were given to the servant to not disturb the queen for any reason. He was leaving for two weeks and the king had reached an all time new record low. If she was dead when he came back he would set it up like it was a suicide. No body would guess it was him, and even if they did they would not dare to question him on it. He was out for the next few weeks on unsaid business, which most likely was to purchase more girls for his Harem, and visit his brother a few kingdoms away.

Finally Eve called out; perhaps Caine had stayed longer then his shift. Her chains rattled as she tried to reach what he had used to pick the locks the first time, but it was out of her reach. “Caine…You there?” it was still odd seeing him now all grown up like he was. Surely it was odd for him to see her as a woman….and nude for that fact.
Back to top Go down
Raika
Raika

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:13 am

It was a little odd for him to see her so grown up into a lovely young woman like that and nude, but again: Caine didn’t see her like that. He saw her personality and the kind heart she bore; he was surprised to see her like this but wouldn’t hold it against her. He had stayed past his shift and would come in once he was sure the others were gone and knelt down. “It’s ok Mi’lady” he winked to her and pulled the needle from the hinge and began to pick the locks of the chains. “He took most of the soldiers loyal to him with him, I watched the king leave just a little while ago.” He said as he picked the locks.

Once she was free, Caine would gently help her up onto the bed and sighed at her wounds and produced some bandages and a suture kit. “Please hold very still for me ok? I can treat these wounds for you.” He said and began to dab them with a cleansing solution, it would sting but that meant it was working. “Just bear with me ok? It’ll sting a little” the blonde knight said as he continued to treat the wounds, soon using sterile sutures to repair the cuts on her body. “You know, you’re still just as beautiful as I remember you, you’ve only grown more so in the years.” He said, his eyes and face downward as he focused on the suture closing, so she couldn’t see him blushing.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:33 am

”The king has never just left me here” she was happy that he was gone but found herself curious. “Did he say where he was heading, and for how long.” Once she found out she was shocked. “He was just going to leave me here for two weeks?” it would have only taken one week to hit the point that medicine could not help her. “I think I owe you a bigger thanks Knight” She could have used his name but she was trying very hard to be professional with him. This was hard to do since his eyes were upon her very nude body. Her body would have been nearly perfect if it was not for the kings nightly beatings, the only hair on her small frame was that on her head, and besides the cuts she was very soft to the touch.

Eve felt a bit over whelmed, he had been there from the very beginning and now he was there again, just when she needed him the most. “Did you really think about me Caine?” She was blushing as much as he was at this point. His hand having to go to a cut much further down on her body. “I never thought I would see you again after my mother passed. So many things had changed so fast, there was not much I could do to keep us from splitting apart.”

Just like that he would find her arms around his neck, body pressed hard against him, just like they were kids again. “I have missed you my friend, so much. The years have been lonely since we last saw each other. True that he had always been there, but it was never known to her. She pushed back , looking into his eyes, and in a flash their lips would touch. Funny how things end up.
Back to top Go down
Raika
Raika

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:48 am

Caine nodded to her as she asked him if he had thought about her in the year intervening years. She was all he was thinking about during the hardest points in his training, to give himself a reason to push on instead of giving up and taking a break. It would be cute or touching to anyone outside who knew about it but the door was currently shut and secured, due to the king’s ruling, nobody would come in either. “It’s ok Eve. I understand that things got hectic at times, when you stopped replying to my letters I was worried and pushed myself even harder to reach the level my teacher wanted to see me at before he’d let me come back.” He smiled up at her, still flushed red.

When he finished and set the medical supplies off to the side, her body now bandaged and cleaned up. She’d heal up nicely if the abuse didn’t continue and she was given a chance to rest and eat more, she looked a little malnourished. But Caine was surprised when she latched onto him like she had when they were children, and he was about to say something in response but would be interrupted by her lips. It sent shocks through his body of both surprise and pleasure and wrapped his arms around her in a tender embrace as he began to return her gesture, his lips pressing more to hers in a gentle way.

He shifted and pulled her close in a protective way like Caine always did when they were kids. The little boy had always been there to get her out of trouble even when it meant he was the one being beat up by bullies or the like. While she was directly in his care, Eve had never once gotten badly hurt past a shallow cut of bruise from their adventures through the forest. But right now, Caine’s heart was beating harder from holding her close in such a way he didn’t want to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:10 am

Soon this kiss started to become much more then a friend would have been given, was it because she had missed him that much? Or was it because she was so desperate to be loved by someone? Her hands ran over his neck softly up into his blond hair. Her emotions were running loose onto Caine, such a heavy need was there, begging to be taken care of. Finally Eve forced herself to end the kiss; she only moved back far enough to look into his eyes. “Caine I will not have you leave my side again…. That is a request and an order” It was an order that would void out his other duties, making her his one and only.

Eve leaned in resting her head on his shoulder. “My mother would want you here with me…I want my friend back” She used the word friend, but there so much more there waiting to blossom. The king would not find out about the order, but since it was given it given Caine the right to protect her, even if that meant is was protecting her from the king.

“I will dress, and we will go for a walk” There was a new spark in her; one he saw when they were both children. Eve wanted to get back what they had lost long ago and what better place to do it then having another adventure in the woods? “Caine I suggest you dress down….you will not need your leathers today” The queen moved form the bed slowly her muscles sore no matter how much she wanted to forget about it. Disappearing behind a cloth screen he would see her silhouette, that shapely body slip into a less formal white dress. She had thing planning in her mind….swimming, hiking anything as long as he was there with her.
Back to top Go down
Raika
Raika

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:11 am

Caine was surprised by her order to have him stay with her all the time, which would mean that this would void all the other assignments. And he’d probably need to shift his quarters to be the one across from hers or simply stay in the same room as her at night. Which would be a huge temptation to go beyong what would be publically acceptable for a knight and his queen but he wanted it. Caine wanted to be around her all the time if he possibly could. When she leaned back in and rested her head against him he held her close and looked at her.

When she informed him she wished to go out for the day he nodded to her and bowed before departing the room. He’d have to go back to his own room to get something else to wear to go out casually in. At least it was shaping up to be a wonderfully beautiful spring day after all, it was just like it’d be in the past and there was nothing better. Soon, he’d meet her back at her room wearing a typical forest green tunic with normal pants with a pair of belts around his wait with a sword attached to one of them. He wore a quiver across his back and carried a bag of medical supplies in case something went wrong.

“You look gorgeous in that Eve.” He smiled at her and offered her an arm as she came out of the room. "It’s shaping up to be quite the nice day outside and I bet fresh air will do you good.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:36 am

Eve did not hear him leave but, she heard him return. Peeking out from her bathing room she smiled at him. It had been such a long time since she felt so happy. Caine had really been the best thing that could of come to her right now. “I remember when you use to carry a toy bow…do you have better Aim now?” They had always picked on each other. His joke was the fact that she had scrawny legs as a young girl, but he lost that joke when she became a woman. “Now you carry a real sword…bet its much heaver then that old training sword” Yes indeed this was going to be a fine day.

Eve did not feel like a queen as she stepped out into her room, now she felt very normal, just a lady in front of Caine. “Thank you, you look very” she paused finding a few in appropriate words and then settled with “You look very handsome” She had imagined as a child that he would have been the one she ended up with, and perhaps that would have been true had she not been forced into the crown after her mother passed suddenly.

“Shall we head out the back way? I’m not sure if anyone should see us together like this.” Her advisors ha d been looking for her for some time, they often had her sign documents that the king found less important.” I want to go for a swim like we use to do” though at their age it was not exactly right to swim nude together, but what did she care right now?
Back to top Go down
Raika
Raika

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:04 am

Caine laughed a bit as they started to sneak out the back doors of the castle, him using the keys he had for his position. Archery was his forte and now he could nail a fly to a tree at a 100 yards easily, he’d been trained as a ranger in the past in preparation for being a knight. It was a good thing because he could dress light and still be fully capable of protecting the queen…his one real love easily. And the sword he wore now wasn’t heavy at all, being magically lightweight in his hand, a gift from his grandfather.

He enjoyed being around her like this, with them just being normal people once again without a seeming care in the world. Caine would get the door open for her and let her step out into the sunshine first and chuckled some. “There’s still that old swimming hole we always used to use, remember when I tossed you in and you came up with a fish in your mouth?” he asked her with a light smile. “I think that was the most laughter I’ve done in a long time” Caine began to chortle softly at the memory of her sputtering with a trout in the mouth.

The blonde young man would show her into the forest near the back of the castle, along a trail he knew about. It was beautiful out with the sunlight streaming down through the canopy overhead and the plants just starting to come out of winter hibernation. He had flushed deeply when she’d complimented him like that and skriched the side of his cheek at that as he led her on. Caine stopped her gently and pointed to a doe grazing on underbrush nearby. “Shh, look at that.” He said and grinned to her. “Wait here.” He said and began to look around.

Caine would slink off in surprisingly quiet steps and would get within an arm’s length of the doe and patted the deer on the rump. The poor animal practically had a heartattack and bound off into the forest in surprise, she’d be fine though. “Little trick I learned in my years of training” he said, coming back to her and knelt down. “Climb on, I’ll give you a piggy back ride like I used to.”
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:41 am

Once they were out of the castle Eve became much more relaxed. She slugged him on the arm when he mentions the trout in the mouth incident. “Out of all the things you would remember that. I remember having that horrid taste in my mouth for days” She laughed. “I have never had trout since that day” It was funny she could not blame him for bringing that up. “I remember a lot of things that we did together. My biggest was the last day we were together, do you remember? I cried because I thought you forget about me, I gave you that silly shell necklace to make sure you would not.” Eve remembered her first kiss was with him, though she was not sure it meant anything to him since it was just a goodbye kiss.

He stopped and “shh” her, and she indeed went quite looking ahead to see the doe grazing. Eve prayed that he was not going to her the poor thing as he approached her. He popped the animal on its butt and Eve busted out in laughter as it ran off shocked and scared to death. “You are a devil Caine….that poor thing.” He returned to her side kneeling down in front of her. “A piggy back ride?” she smiled climbing on his back, her weight would be nothing for him. It was there on his back that Eve fell in love with him, the smell of him over taking her senses.

Eve kissed his neck, she could not help herself. Though she would just play it off as a friendly kiss. When they neared the water hole Eve face lit up with a smile. “Are you still shy in the nude?”What a question to ask. “Will your face turn as red as it did back in the day?” She had already been nude in front of him when he treated her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Raika
Raika

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:57 am

Caine blushed when she kissed the back of his neck and smiled, glancing back at her, his arms supporting her weight easily as he walked. It had been a long time since they’d done anything like this and it was good to go back to the past in such a way. The two of them were like big kids again out here in this seemingly magical forest where they’d shared their childhood. “That necklace you gave me… got me through a lot of hard times.” He said and looked over the stream and smiled fondly, it had grown wider in time and deeper in some areas and he could still see the fish in it. “It’s just like it was so long ago.” Caine said and gently set her down in the grassy area next to it.

“Am I shy in the nude anymore? If I remember right, you never quite did go nude unless you got soaked completely.” Caine teased her lightly and set his things down near a familiar rock that still bore scorch marks. “Do you remember? We camped out here and swapped stories about what we wanted to do with our lives here.” He said to her and sat down, touching the blackened mark fondly and looked up at her with devious blue eyes and snickered. “And if I were to go nude here, you’ll be the one blushing.” He said and pulled off the belts and set the sword off to the side as well as the medical pouch.

He’d also remove the tunic, showing off a hard muscled physique but not at all too bulky, bronzed skintones as his long honey blonde hair blew around in the breeze. Caine sat there in nothing but boots and a pair of pants and stretched some. He reached into the pouch and pulled out a small shell necklace and showed it to her, apparently it’d been tenderly cared for. “This necklace is the one you meant right?”
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:24 pm

“I remember spending hours on that thing, my floor was covered with broken shells.” It was nice to know that the necklace had meant something to him She slipped down looking at the water hole “Seems the only thing around here that has changed is us”. He made his comment and she laughed. “Which if I remember correctly you tried to purposely get me wet so that I would stripe down, yeah I know now what you were thinking back then” Eve teased him right back, as she walked over to look at the scorch marks. “I thought I had done what I wanted when I fell in love with the king. Never thought he would turn on me after he found I could not bare him a son” she sighed sitting down on the grass. “The doctors could never figure out why I could not conceive “ And know he would know the heart of her problems.

Eve snapped back out of a saddened look when she heard him say she would be blushing if he had undressed. “You are sooo….wrong…” when she turned around her head tilted to the side admiring his build. “You are most certainly not a boy any more” Eve stood up and continued staring at him. “Why have you not married Caine?” Stepping closer to him she ran one of her small hands over his chest lightly. Never was she shy with him, and it seemed she was not shy with him now. “You are everything a woman could want” He was everything she had ever wanted. The fact that he still had the necklace she had made him was only a slight indication that she meant something to him. “Caine I said this once, but I never want you to leave me again” With that Eve smiled and shoved him into the water hole.

Eve placed the necklace back in his bag and walked over to the edge, not close enough that he could pull her in. “Seems you all wet ….” She busted out in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Raika
Raika

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:45 pm

“Well if I lost the pants, you would be.” Caine chuckled a bit and smiled at her with a blush as she began to ask him questions. The fact of the matter was quite simply as to why he had never married, nor really had sex. He wanted to be with her, Caine felt in his heart that she was truly the woman for him and he had infinite patience to wait til the right time. But he didn’t like seeing her sad like that as she had explained her problems with the fact she wouldn’t conceive. “Eve, that’s not your fault…” He said, trying to calm her down but acked when she shoved him in.

For a few moments he didn’t surface, the blonde young man would surface in a few moments but his hands couldn’t be seen. “Well Eve, the truth actually is that I haven’t married anyone because I haven’t had the time to really know anyone else with the constant training I’ve been having to do.” He admitted and blushed a bit more, wanting to tell her, tell her everything. To say he loved her dearly and much much more than she had previously thought. But it seemed moot, like she had the same thoughts by her reiteration of the previous request/order she made.

“And I have no plans to ever part from you again mi’lady” he teased her a little and suddenly reared back to throw a fish at her but blinked and chuckled it out more thoroughly. “Hey come here, take a look at this.” He said and showed her, as the water glistened off his skin and dampened his hair. “The fish has …bite marks…on it..” he laughed. “I think you left an impression on this one’s family.” He laughed a bit. “Oh boy, the royal trout.” He said and released the fish and fell back in the water laughing hard for a second.

Caine would straighten himself up and floated on the surface of the water with fish swimming around him. “I love places like this, it’s always so peaceful.” He said as he looked up at her. “And I love the company I’m sharing it with.” Caine blushed at her. “It’s always good to share memories with someone dear to you afterall, even better when they’re a part of it.”
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:18 pm

Eve looked out in the water, not really worried, more waiting for him to pop up out of the water. With her hands on her hips, she smiled as he came up for a breath. “You always were in training since the day I met you…at least in your own mind. How many times did you pretend to slay a dragon for me? Too many to count I’m sure. I was always your damsel in distress, even now” When he suddenly reared back she noticed the trout in his hand, Eve dropped to the ground, but when it was not tossed her way she glanced up. “Look at what?” Leaning over she to notices the bite marks. “Very funny… did you bit the fish while you were under water?” With a “Humph” she took a seat along the edge of the bank.

“We can make more memories together now, but it is nice to think of the past” She pulled her knees up to her chest and leaned her head on her arm. Eve enjoyed just watching him swim around, she found herself day dreaming yet again. “Caine come to me” She beckoned him with a finger, and when he came close enough she leaned down, and kissed him again. The king was gone for two weeks, and this was her time to make memories, good memories that would carry her through upcoming hard times. Her hands rested on edge keeping her from falling into the water, but her lips stayed busy urging him to give her what she wanted.

It was with him that she would come to bare a child, it would only take one time of them being together. Eve would only push him to a certain point; it was he that would have to seal the deal. Her eyes opened and she would break away from the kiss, her lips tingling and her heart pounding in her chest. “You think me bold?” like she had over stepped her bounds. “I can’t help it…How many times do I have to say that I missed you? You have grown into a man, and I love you.” Was it silly to say such things after being back together for one day? She did not think so.

Eve heard her words in the back of her mind; it was the child that wanted out, the woman who wanted to be loved. “I have been too bold” her advisors would throw a fit if they knew she was alone with a man that was not the king. “Forgive me” Eve tensed up and backed away for the bank before he could stop her
Back to top Go down
Raika
Raika

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:32 pm

When she kissed him again, he felt the shocks run up his spine and he’d get out of the water and dried for a moment, not wanting to get her wet. “I do think you’re bold.” He said and walked over and knelt down in front of her and put a hand on her shoulder calmly. He leaned in and kissed her lips tenderly at first and broke it and pulled away. “But I like that about you.” Caine said and pressed in closer and kissed her again before nuzzling her gently, pushing against her so she’d go down onto her back slowly. “I know you’ve missed me.” The blonde said to her and kissed her neck lightly. “And that’s because….” He said and shifted back some and looked down at her with those soft blue eyes.’

“I’ve always loved you Eve.” Caine said and kissed her again, deepening it each time. “Ever since we were kids, you’re the reason I didn’t marry anyone. I’ve wanted to be with you my entire life.” He said and looked her in the eyes as his hair fell over his shoulder, his fingers stretching out to stroke through her silvery locks. He blushed darkly at the fact that having such a beautiful woman under him like this was giving him a big erection.

“I love you Eve. I’ll always be here for you, I”ll always be with you.” He said to her again and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Eve was not sure what to think when he just walks past her saying that she was bold, at first her heart jumped. She was sure that he felt the same way, but now he left her confused. Her returned to her side making her feel better when he stated that it was a quality he always enjoyed about her. The kiss of course helped as well. Soon he was pushing her down on her back, she lay their quietly with her hands resting on her stomach, just listening to him talk and kiss on her neck softly. Each time their lips touched her eyes close until his lips parted from hers.

“I would have married you Caine…but after that last day I never thought I was going to see you again.” She felt like a broken record trying to explain to him the reasons they were not together. The way he looked into her eye Eve become breathless, his hair falling around his shoulder, he was much like an angel right then. It was no doubt that she felt him grow erect, and she blushed like he had said she would.

Reaching up she stroked his face gently, she loved how his body weight felt on top of her. He made her feel small, and fragile, and she loved it. “Two weeks of pure bliss Caine…pure bliss.” Arching her bottom up she grinded against him. “Share my bed tonight, if just to stay by my side” though he would know she wanted much more. “I love you Caine.”
Back to top Go down
Raika
Raika

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:33 am

He looked down and blushed, looking into her eyes and nodded to her, pushing his hips against hers more. Caine could tell that, while her voice said one thing, her body was begging for another by how she was reacting. “I love you too Eve, but I think you know that.” He teased her lightly and snickered lightly at her claims of two weeks of bliss. That all depended upon what she’d call bliss, would it be to be with someone she cared about? Or would it be that she wouldn’t have to worry about that dick of a husband she’d mistakenly claimed in the past? “Well would you want to camp out here tonight or would you rather go back to your bed?” He asked her pointedly.

Caine’s body was shouting to just take hers, and to take it vigorously; to make her scream in ways other than pain. But in the end it would be up to her if she wanted to stay or to go, either way was good for him. He thought that it’d probably be best for her to stay a night outside of the ‘room of pain’ for her. To be out in nature and under the stars was always a good thing and would be good for clearing one’s head.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:56 am

Eve arched her head back as he pushed his hips against hers, even with clothes between them he felt very hard and very large. The bliss went both ways, freedom from her abusive husband, and time spent with her long lost friend. Eve knew where this was going, and even being married, she did not feel like what they were about to do was against any rules. The king had tripped over those bounds when he took in his harem.

“I would like to stay out here, under the stars” Why would she want to make memoires in abed that held painful ones. With a smile she kissed his cheek then pushed up against him again. “How about that swim we talked about?” It was fun to tease him, which would only make him want her more. “I can show you that I won’t blush” Eve nipped his lower lips playfully. “In fact I think the only thing getting red will be you Caine” Slowly she slipped out form under him, her hips grinding against for but a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)   Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loveless (Raven x hiro_seishin)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next