Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Empty
PostSubject: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:13 pm

Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Blonde12

“I’m late again!!” Clara ran out of her house, tossing her back pack over her shoulder. It was a wonder why she had not been kicked out yet. She was a smart strong willed girl, and the beauty to match it all. It was she that most stereo types about blondes went out the window. Her grades never went below Bs and she was easy to get along with. Being in an all girl schools since she was young she had yet to be boy crazy. Which her mother was just happy with. The only thing that held her back was the fear of one of her class mates. One of her friends had told her that a girl was out to get her, and since then she had been arriving late to school nearly everyday. Just to avoid a rumor of an upcoming bully that was out to get her.

Clara had arrived in home room panting, she bent down her hand on her knees trying hard to regain her breath “Here…Mrs.…Layden” Her blues eyes were watery from having to push her body to its limit. “Well child perhaps you have another excuse for me?” Oh how Clara hated to be called a child, she had just turned seventeen, and in no way did she have the body of a child. In fact she had bigger breast then most of the girls in the school. It was thanks to the mandatory gym class everyday that gave her body it nice curves, that and having to run to school everyday.

Clara walked to the back of the class sighing. “No really excuse this time” She set her book bag down on her desk and took her seat. “Well then perhaps if I mark you tardy this time you will be on time on Monday?” Her teacher had been real laid back thus far. “I will be sure to be on time on Monday” At least she was going to do her best. Thankfully she had all weekend to forget about this rumor.

Last edited by Raven-Eve on Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:32 pm

Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Ryoufu

From aways back, at the back of the classroom, watched Ryoufu. She knew who had started the rumours of her being chased...it had been her. She loved seeing the girl squirm and go from being goody two shoes on time, to Miss Tardy out of fear.

She also had made sure the name of the Bully hadn't gotten out. That's because she didn't want Clara to know until the last minute who the real bully was. She wanted this to work, and in order for this to work, it had to be slow...gradual...and carried out perfectly. She would make sure that the girl slowly became alienated from everyone else. She would trust no one and would be taken care of no one. Then she would start plan b.

Ryoufu didn't know why this girl fascinated her so...but she had to chase her. It was as if her life right now revolved around the attractive blonde. She also knew she had to make the girl subjugated to her... She wanted Clara to obey her, to fear her....to do everything she said and to wait on every word. She realized she wanted to own her now....She wanted her to be her absolute property...no questions asked....and Ryoufu was willing to take anyone down to do it.

Clara was hers. End of story.

As class ended, she watched the girl slowly get up and pack up her books. She watched her speak to the teacher...and then leave the classroom. She then shadowed her..following from a distance...waiting and watching until she was somewhere that noone could see her.

She would wait...and she would choose the right time....

Clara was hers...and it only was left to prove to Clara this fact.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:52 pm

The teacher had handed her a note to give to her mother, Clara was sure it was something to do with her being tardy to class everyday. She slipped the envelope in her back pack and headed out of the class room. The teacher expected her to return the note signed by her mother, and in which case meant her mother would get her turn of the same excuses she had given to her teacher. Once she reached the commons area Clara found a table and took a seat for study hall. It was the only time during the school day that she could really relax. She found it unfortunate that nobody would sit with her, she felt like she had the plague or something.

It was not long before Clara had her journal out and began writing about how horrible her morning had been thus far. Her journal was really the only thing she had on her at all times, she took much comfort in being able to write out her thought. Her mind had been on this whole rumor that it had started to affect her eating and sleeping habits. Poor Clara really did not feel like herself as of late. It bugged her most of all that she could not guess who this bully was, when was this said bully going to come out and show herself? She could not remember a time where she had done anything to provoke such a person.

Study hall ended with the ring of the bell, which meant for Clara that Gym class was next. “A hot shower!!” that was sure to do the trick. The gym teacher would never miss her, heck half the time she never called attendance. The locker room was nearly empty by the time she entered, and Clara went straight back to the furthest shower stall. Her backpack was tossed into a far corner and her shoes landed next to it. Clara turned on the water and it was quick to adjust, causing the locker room to steam up. With a gentle sigh she let down her hair, and slowly began to undress. First went her white stockings, next her white dress shirt. Already she felt more at ease. Pretty soon the young shapely blond was unclothed and under the hot stream of water. “Thank you gym period”

Last edited by Raven-Eve on Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:48 am

Ryoufu watched the woman slip away. She followed behind her and into the study hall and stood far at the back. She pretended to flip through some periodicals as she watched her studying. Anyone who might have thought of approaching her, meet with Ryoufu's gazing eyes and quickly backed off. Ryoufu was not someone you wanted to tangle with, at all.

As soon as the girl packed up again, she watched her move towards the gym. She followed discreetly - always at a distance. And watched her go in. As Ryoufu expected - the girl was alone - everyone else was in the gymnasium warming up. She predicted she had at least forty minutes alone with her before others would disturb her. She smiled and walked in..placing a bar through the door handle so that no one could open it from the outside.

She then slipped into the shadows until she heard the shower start. She then sprang into action. Sliding over with the silence of a shadow...and grabbed the clothing and stuffed them in the girls bag and then moved to another stall near the doors..and closed the door silently, waiting for the girl to come out...hidden..silent and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:12 am

Clara ran her fingers through her wet hair, working in the strawberry scented shampoo. It was her favorite, one which her mother had to go to a special store to get for her. She leaned into the stream of water letting the soap slip down her wet body, which shined because of the lights in the shower room. While soaping up her body she sang a little tune, she damned her brother for his catchy taste in music. All in all she was indeed feeling much better, but that was soon to be changed. The water was turned off was she was rinsed fully off. Clara grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her body, and stepped out from the stall.

Carefully she walked outdoing her best not to slip on the wet floor. Turning she reached for her clothes, but found that they were not there. “Odd…I thought I put them here” Puzzled she walked over to her bag and looked inside, and there her clothes were.”Huh?...My memory is slipping me” part of the towel had slipped away her body revealing her backside to the predator in the nearby stall. Think not more of her misplaced clothes she let the towel drop to the floor. The was no need to rush, and she still had one more thing to do before she was ready to dress. Taking a shaving razor and some shaving cream out from her bag she lathered up the mound of her woman hood. With care the razor was dragged across her very sensitive skin removing the stubbed hairs. Her reason her shaving such an area was not really known to even her, she just preferred it soft and free of hair.

Last edited by Raven-Eve on Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:18 pm

Ryoufu lay back and enjoyed the scent of the strawberry as it filled her senses...just relaxing as she could hear the girl leisurely washing herself. It would have been more ironic if it had been cherry scented, but that would have been something only Ryoufu would have laughed at. She grinned and waited.

When the door opened, she heard the girl approach and search around for her bag and clothes...and not finding them, just headed back to the shower.

"What in the Hell is she doing then?" Ryoufu thought and curiosity over came her as she heard the girl humming again...she walked out and went directly to the only filled stall.

Suddenly, Clara saw the door to the stall slam open and there stood the tall powerful girl with an eyepatch, short blue hair and a strong build. She glared down at the girl and what she was doing and smiled.

"Hmm..seems we have a damn pervert in here." She grinned, and seconds later a camera was in her hands. She began to snap photos with the camera... letting it take shots of the girl ashamed in the shower, razor in her hand, and the cream and hair on the floor.

"I reckon my website will be quite popular tonight when I post these. I may EVEN put your phone number up with it."
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:38 pm

When the shower door slammed opened Clara lets out a scream, one that no would hear. The razor slipped from her hand as she turned to see a girl standing in her shower stall. “Excuse you…Leave!!!” Her voice was in a demanding tone. Clara was blinded by a few flashes of a camera. “What the heck are you doing.” It had not yet dawned on her that she was facing her bully, the one she had come to dear these past few weeks.

“You can’t do that!!...stop” she reached for the camera trying to snatch it out of the girls hands. When that did not work she quickly grabbed her towel and tossed it around her nude body, leaving the shaving job half done. Clara was pretty much backed up in a corner. “Please don’t put those on the internet… I never did anything to deserve that” Poor girl was shaking , and becoming soaked as the water poured down over her.

Last edited by Raven-Eve on Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:50 pm

Ryoufu smiled and stepped into the shower stall and closed it behind her.

She then spun out with a fist so fast that Clara never saw it coming, clocking her across the face hard. She was stunned just long enough for Ryoufu to grab the towel and fling it over the closed door into another stall.

"Shut the FUCK up...you slutty whore..." She growled and began to take more photos. Flashes filled the small area as she began to take photos.

She leaned down grabbed a leg, and pulled upwards, pulling the girl off balance and putting her into an even more awkward position. It also gave Ryoufu a good shot of her have shaven crotch...which of course was well photographed.

"Hmmm...What shall we do next?" She giggled, looking to see what the girl would do now.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:02 pm

“Did you not hear me the first time….” Clara was cut off by the punch thrown at her. She cried out, her hand going up to her face to put pressure on the pained area. Clara did not even notice that her towel had been ripped away from her and tossed beyond her reach. It was the flashes of the girls camera that brought Clara back to what was going on. It was now or never, she threw her arms out in front of her fighting for that damned camera for all it was worth.

Soon enough it became clear that this girl was much stronger then she was, as her leg was being forced up in the air. If Clara chooses to fight now she would wind up on the floor and perhaps subjected to even more humiliation. The girl got away with the pictures, quite a few at that. Never had she been more embarrassed in her life as she was right then.

“Do next…Please just go…you have done enough” She had a slight feeling that things had just begun. “You’re the bully…the one I have been warned about.” It had just dawned on her. Clara jerked her leg away from the girls. “Enough….I won’t allow you to pick on me like this” Perhaps she was a bit more brave for her own good.

Last edited by Raven-Eve on Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Ryoufu giggled at this... "Or what?" She laughed and smiled at the girl's sudden realization.

"Yes...it's me...the one who's been after you. All along it's me....and guess what? I just began..today is just starting. Get away with it? Easily...because if you tell anyone about me...."

She flexed her arm muscles and cracked her fists.

"I WILL find you...I WILL get to you and you'll know what fisting is first hand...Remember BITCH, you're mine...do as I say...and I won't fuck you over like a bad habit. If you try to be smart...you'll wish you were never born. And remember, everyone has avoided you ....because of me! Who do you reckon will protect you!??!"

She opened the door and stepped out, taking one last shot of her face. "The bag and clothes are in the other stall that way. Crawl and get them..on your hands and knees...DOG!"
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:37 pm

Clara was just shock with what she was hearing, for no reason could she understand why she was a target. While her new bully gave her the ground rules, not once did Clara blink, she was too afraid to.

Ryoufu opened the stall and stepped out, Clara had hopes that this horrible day would come to an end now, but no, the girl was going to make her crawl on her hands and knees into the stall where her clothes were. Her face turned bright red as she crawled past her. “Don’t hit, dear god don’t hit me” she thought to herself.

Once in the next stall Clara was quick to get dress, though her school uniform was less then tidy. Bluntly, she looked like she had been beaten up. “May I go?” She felt stupid for asking, but she was not about to risk getting hammered on…of finding out what ‘fisting’ meant today.

Her mom would be hard pressed to get her in school next week, she would be working up some horrible sickness, perhaps so bad a sickness that she would need home school. Yes that was a wonderful plan, but would it work?

Last edited by Raven-Eve on Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:51 pm

Ryoufu took a few nice shots of the ass and pussy from behind as she crawled and giggled watching her dress.

"Clean up in the mirror." She said sternly. "You have a brush!" She tapped her foot and waited for the girl to finish...and smiled looking at a familiar book. It was CLARA'S address book!

"So this is your address hmm?" She grinned. "Ohh..you keep pics of your mom in here....she's a cutey. Wonder what SHE'D look like on the front, her ass and cunt in the air. Don't worry...you little harlot..I won't as long as you don't try anything smart like not coming to school anymore."

She then walked to the door and took the bar off. "Oh...almost bell time. Looks like the others will be here soon. Tonight, behind the school at 8:00 ...don't be late."

Then she walked off.
Back to top Go down
Raven-Eve
Rookie Sinner
Raven-Eve

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:19 am

Taking the brush out of her bag she stepped in front of the mirror to tidy herself up a bit. Instead of looking at her own reflection she was watching Ryoufu. Clara paused seeing that she had her address book, now things had just taken a turn for the worst. “She has nothing to do with this!” she piped up as she saw her take out a photo of her mother.

Once done with brushing her hair she stuffed the brush back in her bag and turned to see the bully leaving the locker room. “At the school at 8?” she would have to sneak out, her mother would never let her out of the house at that hour. Was this girl for real, that she would go so far as to hurt her mother if she did not show up to school? It was not like she was going to test her on it either

Clara left with the bell, and she would be running home, not going to the rest of her classes. Luckily Ryoufu said nothing about skipping out on her classes. The rest of the day was pretty much a bust; Clara just sat on her bed thinking up ways to get out of being tormented by this sick and twisted bitch of a girl.

Her mother and her pretty much kept there distance from each other, just because there were too many hormones running around in on room otherwise. It was sort of an agreement not to fight. 8 o’clock rolled around to quick, Clara left a do not disturb sign on her door and dressed in blue jeans and a sweater, then slipped down the of her bed room window. The walk was not as long as she hoped, and she was sure to arrive on time to avoid a royal ass beating. She turned around to the back of the school and began to pray for mercy.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:12 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)   Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show no Mercy (Raven x Grendachan)
Page 1 of 1