Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Empty
PostSubject: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:38 pm

Name:
Kiara Robins
Sex:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Unknown at her age
Personality:
Kiara is a shy girl being with ehr parents for her life she learned that he rpersonality led her to trouble because she was really bad at saying no to things. Often following people to do things she got into trouble when she got caught with them. She is a loving child and a very quite one to.
Biography:
Kiara was born into the Robins family 1994 and is now 14 years old. When she was 12 she asked her parents if the could get a pet dog for her birthday, She was granted her wish and he rparents got her a pet labrador which they have had for 2 years and she loves him to death.
Roleplay Used In:
Be My Blanket Tonight...
Appearence:
Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Animehappygirl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiara yawned loudly as she walked into her room and took off her clothes to get into bed and shiver "Its cold tonight Daddy didnt put the heater on for me" she said walkign to the kitchen and sighing as she didnt know how to use the controls and looked at ehr labrador and smiled "Come on boy you can sleep with me tonight" hoping that her dog would provide some extra heat during the night, she left ehr door open and climbed into the bed naked. She yawned and waited for him to jump up before slowly closing ehr eyes, She wanted extra heat she just didnt know her dog would offer more than one type.
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:46 pm

The brown labrador was only 3½ years old by this time. He had been with Kiara for those two years and he was loyal to them all and happy with his situation. He was lying on the floor with his head on his paws and looking up at her while he listened to her. The only word he responded fully to was the one they called his name. They had called him Terry since they had got him and he was happy for it. With a scrapping sound from his nails he got on his paws and slowly he headed into her room. Pushing the door a bit more open with his nose as he looked up at her with his brown orbs before he noticed the small space next to her and excitedly he jumped up into her bed and curled up behind her. He placed his head on her side and looked at her with a slight pleading look in his eyes. He wanted to feel her pet him.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:52 pm

She slowly lent up and spread her legs accidentaly allowing a small wiff of her scent to pass over Terry's nose, she started to pat him on the side as she looked at him and smiled as the scent grew stronger while she kept her legs spread apart "Terry why do i have to pat you this late" she said looking at him and not noticing anything about him changing while she had her legs open.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:57 pm

Terry was able to feel his lust for mating grow inside his body as he smelled her stench. He heard her words too but only looked at her with his eyes closed before he licked her arm softly with his rough tongue and before he knew it the scent of her pussy became too much for him. He quickly moved his head down between her legs and pressed his nose accidentally against her clit as he took quick breaths to smell her womanhood. He didn't know what her reaction to it might be but he worked quickly as he then suddenly ran his tongue over her slit.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:59 pm

She gasped as she felt his head go between her legs, blushing when his nose brushed her clit holding off her moans as she tried to push the now much more powerful beast off her. The instinct of mating making him more strong and powerful making ehr struggles useless. She cried when she felt the coarse tongue run along her slit as her legs tried to close.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:04 pm

Terry was much stronger than she was and he only ignored her gasp and cries as he was eagerly licking her slit to get it wetter and holding her down with his weight by placing his front feet between her legs so they couldn't close eithher. He kept his body as locked as he could so she wouldn't be able to push him away from her. His crotch was already spilling a bit of pre-cum as it rubbed softly against her side.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:11 pm

Kiara cried out as she struggled still trying to get out from under her dog not believing what was happening to her as she tried to push the dog off her not thinking she might set off an anger fit in him or just fail and end up making things worse for herself while she pushed "T..Terry thats enough playing" she said trying to make him get off her.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:13 pm

For the first time Terry ignored when she used his name. He couldn't ignore his own instincts when they told him to take her and mate with her. He wasn't pushed away because he used his strong back leg muscles to hold himself in position so she couldn't get him off. He was too eager in getting her that he didn't understand why she was trying to get him to stop. Didn't she feel ready yet?
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:22 pm

She cried and looked at him as she pushed and found it useless but continued, she couldnt let him keep going. Her mind showed that if she struggled he would stop trying to get at ehr and leave but she wouldnt beat his instincts if she kept struggling he would just bypass it and go anyway trying to get ehr pregnant with his pups like he was inclined to do with a female and afterwards he wouldnt have to be in mating instinct to want her. She would become his bitch because she had been taken by him she wouldnt be safe from him anywhere in the house.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:25 pm

Terry ignored her pushing but at one point it got to much and he lifted his head away from her pussy and growled lightly with his teeth showing as a warning before he went back and continued licking her pussy again with his rough tongue. He enjoyed the taste of her body under his own furry one as he knew that soon she would be wet enough for him. He didn't know if she was going to let him have her willingly or not but in the end he didn't care. She was going to be his before the night was over. So was his instincts.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:30 pm

She cried and looked at him baring his teeth at ehr indicating he would kill her if she kepot it up, she cried and stopped knowing that she would be better off because she would be killed if she didnt, crying as she felt his coarse tongue licking her slit furiously as she cried pushing again tryign to get him to stop forgetting her mentality.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:34 pm

Terry felt her push but he allowed it to slip the first time. He was still too busy getting her slit wet enough for him as he didn't want to have his bitch when she wasn't wet. He was going to enjoy himself very much as he then suddenly found her wet enough for his liking. He got up on all fours and looked at her. He barked once as he hoped she would understand. There was only one way for him to take her and it had to be by doggy style unless she lifted her lower body upwards for him.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:39 pm

She cried and looked at himas she got on all fours and turned to face the head board so she was positioned like a bitch and cried harder "T..Terry please dont do this" she tried to get him to stop and not fuck her but she knew it was useless if he had gone this far she wasnt going to get anywhere so she just tried to make him see she wasnt ready.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:43 pm

Terry ignored her pleading to let her go as he moved his legs up on each side of her and his nails scratched against her skin, making small red lines as he pushed himself up on her and when he was in position he gave on thrust as he went into her tight pussy. He didn't know that it was her first time but he didn't care either as he gave the first push all the way into her. He was heartless when it came to instincts and not she was going to become his bitch. She'd give birth to his puppies whether she wanted it or not as he started ramming his hard and massive cock in and out of her small, tight hole.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:01 pm

She cried out and screamed louldy as he thrusted into her, her legs quivered and shook in strain as blood ran out of her puss dripping to the bed. She cried harder and looked up at the head board as she felt the fur of Terry over her back and then felt his head over her shoulder as she looked back at the pool of blood and gasped now it was large spanning a fair circle around her legs. She looked at it running down her legs aswell how was she going to explain the blood to ehr parents.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:24 am

Terry wasn't making a sound besides his slight feeling of exhaustion that made his breathing sound heavier as he ignored her bleeding and only continued his rough and hard thrusts into her pussy and he actually went all the way and when he was surely hard and stiff as a rock he penetrated into her womb without even knowing it. To him it had just been another obstacle inside his female's pussy.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:56 am

She screamed and cried as she was submitted to his mating ritual, her knees barely able to keep up, both shaking violently as the blood continued to run from her body. She hadnt been ready for it but she wouldnt be ready for him penetrating ehr womb, when he did she felt everything else go away and the pain it brought was the only thing left. She screamed louder and more high pitched as she felt the huge dog cock slide into her womb a place nothing was meant to go.

Last edited by Syra on Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:04 pm

Terry ignored her screams even though they went just a little too loud for him. But they helped him get closer to climaxing. He was whimpering slightly instead of moaning as he suddenly felt his climax happen. Several shots of his warm cum went from his hard cock inside her pussy and all the way through her womb. But he wasn't done as he only continued taking her. He wanted to be sure that she would have his puppies.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:26 pm

She cried out harder when she felt his hot cum wash into her and cried hard as she felt him keep going inside her as she looked at him and cried "T..Terry p..please" she cried looking at him and screamed again and again when he kept going she thought he would stop after he finished climaxin but she was wrong he was mating not having sex with her.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Terry ignored her words and her pleading as he only continued even harder and rougher. He knew by his instinct that cuming the second time was harder than the first time so he had to go rougher and harder on her to cum again.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:41 pm

She cried out louder and more often as he went harder and faster withing her womb making her womb move the cum around eventually unknown to her the eggs inside her would merge with the dog sperm but her genes would be overruled making perfect puppies she thought she would be safe and not be able to get pregnant from him.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:43 pm

Terry didn't know if nature would interfeere with this all but he didn't really care what happened when she got pregnant. They would be his puppies and no one elses no matter what she did agaisnt it. He continued taking her harder and faster as he whimpered lightly from the ecstasy of taking her.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:58 pm

She cried out as she felt him keep goign hard she knew he wouldnt stop she was either going to pass out from blood loss or he would finish she had a large pool underneath ehr by the sheer force he was giving ehr tearing her pussy making he bleed more from penetrating her womb.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:29 pm

Terry didn't care if she bled or how much she did bleed. He only continued taking her hard. But he came a second time suddenly and shot an almost as thick sort of sum into her womb like the one before but this time there were even more of it. He pulled out of her and got off her back before he left her room so she could sleep.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:43 pm

She cried out loudly as she felt him shoot more cum intoi her and she screamed as he came, she looked back as she fainted straight after he left her as her eggs inside her started to merge with the dog sperm inside of her the second load filling her womb to the brim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)   Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be My Blanket Tonight... (With Russian Vodka)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next