Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Empty
PostSubject: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:31 pm

Name:
Vixen
Sex:
Female
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Personality:
Vixen is a emotionless person, feeling nothing towards anyone she will kill when she needs to even for fun. She has many desires to hrut and kill but she is very strong willed and defensive of her loved ones if there were any.
Bio:
Vixen was born into an unknown family, suspected of being abuse she turned to the dark path when she was young. Her teachers at the elven city school called her the most disturbed child finding no joy in anything they had to teach her about magic use or weapon skills. She trained herself inventing ehr own style of fighting and set off eventually rampaging the city killing most people there on the night of the cities seven thousandth birthday.
Roleplay Used In:
Appearence:
Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Elves07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dark night swept over the elven capital like wildfire as Vixen stood alone in the rubble of the city. She looked at everythign around her breathing hard as the large sword disappeared into dust. Her magic powers so strong she could summon it when she needed. She looked around at the dead bodies of her own people again as she began to walk out of the city unknowing she had forgotten one person.

She remembered that night so well but her othe rmemories were locked away, the master mage of the elven city locking her memories away when she was little to get ehr to forget what her parents had done to ehr. She stood fromt the large chair and walked downstairs to the dungeon where she had caputred another elf. Torture, experiments and pain awaited this one and she smiled her long white hair stting behind her delicatly. She looked at the girl chained up unconcious and sat in the chair waiting for ehr to awaken as she looked at a flame in the large fireplace.

Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:52 pm

Name:
Thalia
Sex:
Female
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Personality:
Thalia is a soft spoken girl. She is very shy and doesn't talk to many people. However, if ever she befriends you, she will always be faithful. Next to nothing can tear her away, and if it did, she would be absolutely crushed.
Bio:
Thalia was born into the ruling family in the town. She was all but disowned however when she refused to ever rule, for that would bring far too much attention to herself. She didn't do to well in magic and combat training, except for defensive and healing magic, at which she was by far the best in her age group. She was comfortable with a few people, but only called one a friend, Vixen. No one ever understood how they got along so well, but she always assumed that the reason was that opposites attract.
Roleplay Used In:
Appearence:
Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Chainedagain

It was a dark night. Thalia was hiding in a corner of the room as she was instructed to do. She cried out in horror as she saw people falling. Her family, their servants, and all the warriors were dropping around them. A blood stained warrior was swiftly ripping through them, her large sword cutting through them as if they were butter. The last defender fell and now it was just the two. Thalia let out a sob, and the warrior heard her. She began to walk towards her and Thalia gave a gasp... The warrior... Was Vixen.

Thalia woke with a start as she had the dream again. She was in tears and couldn't believe everything that had happened since that tragic night. Her only friend... No... The one she THOUGHT was her friend had betrayed their people and Thalia's trust. She hadn't yet had anything happen to her, but she had seen many before her tortured, and eventually killed when Vixen got tired of them. She raised her head and saw Vixen there. She gasped and tried to get away, only to be reminded forcefully that she was chained so that she couldn't move. She couldn't leave her spot, couldn't lie down, couldn't sit. So had it been for nigh on a month being fed little so that she wouldn't gain weight even with her unable to move.

Last edited by pretty lez girl on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:00 pm

Vixen looked at her and stood up "you elves are weak i killed them all in the capital city for what they did i remeber it the blood the fighting and the hatred" She said walking up to her "You know now im going to kill them all the elven race will fall to my hands as did everyone in the capital and so shall the outside world" she said as she looked at her and smiled slightly as she tapped her head and moved to another prisner a human and smiled summoning the sword and plunging it through the mans stomach the blood falling to the floor spraying over her. She lef thim and walked back to her elven prize "Your death will come slowly" she said moving to the wall to choose a suitable vial of potions she had invented.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:07 pm

Thalia looked at her questioningly upon hearing what she said. "V-V-Vixen... What are you talking about? You ARE an elf. We've known each other for a century and a half! Why are you doing this?" She asked. She saw her walk over to a human and plunge her sword deep into his gut, and upon pulling it out, watched as the blood quickly flowed out of him. She turned her head before her squeamishness could take effect. She watched her walk over to the wall and take her time in choosing a vial from a wall with many different colored liquids in identical vials. "W-What are you doing to me?" She asked, her fear very evident.[/color]

Last edited by pretty lez girl on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:12 pm

She smiled and walked over to her and laughed "They said it wasnt possible but if theses potions are administered in the correct order i can make you into a demonic elf" She said laughig at her as she placed them on a table in order Blue, Purple, Green, Red Black one after the other for the greatest monster of all time. She stepped to her and smiled "I am no elf im a exile now see these tears on my cheeks its what happens when you kill another elf i am no longer an elf but much more" she said showing the red tears on her cheeks like a ragged triangle on her cheks.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:18 pm

Thalia looked at Vixen terrified. She couldn't believe this was happening. "W-W-What do you mean? W-What is a d-demonic elf?" She asked. "And... W-Why did you betray us? Why did you betray me?" She began to cry. She saw the tear shaped marks on her face and turned away. She couldn't look at her former friend else she feared she would certainly go insane.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:23 pm

She snapped and gripped the table her fears haunting her "What do you think i felt like when my so called priest father beat me, hurt me and stole everything from me" she said turnign around as she drew the sword holding it the Thalia's neck "When everyone hated me for being a white haired elf with red eyes" She knew what it meant she was a symbol of death in everyones eyes "I was beaten, teased outcasted by my own race why do you think i killed them i killed them all i want the elves to die!" she shouted as she went the cut ehr neck but she let go and the sword disappeared. She panted and looked at ehr "Emotions make me weak i mustnt show them".
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:27 pm

"No. You're wrong." She said. "I never did a thing to you. I was your friend... You were my only friend..." She frowned and was about to cry again before getting a grip on herself. "And those emotions aren't what make you weak. They are what make you mortal. The fact that you have them means that you are flawed, which is a good thing. Being perfect would be truly terrible. Nothing could possibly comprehend anything about you. But you never answered my question." She finished, her confidence raising slightly.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:32 pm

She looked at her and sighed "Why did i betray the elves why did i betray your father and slaughter him liek a pi because i hated everyone i hated the elves for destroying my life i wouldve been better off leaving when i had the chance to" she said looking at her and forcing the liquid of the first vial down her throat. "You will notice some changes during the process".
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:36 pm

"But... T-That may be sure... B-But... Why are you doing this to ME?!? We were best friends! Why can't you just let me go?" She asked, her eyes tearing up. She almost retched as she tasted the terrible drink being poured down her mouth. "Uh! What is that?!? And TELL ME! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO WITH ME?!?"
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:39 pm

She smiled and looked at her "Im turning you into a demon" she said as she looked at her and scowled "And what did i get spell after spell placed on me in school to stop me from learning to much i was the best in the school a fighting magic and weapons" she said looking at here "I was restricted so i created my sword and kileld them all with it".
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:44 pm

Thalia gulped upon hearing her plans and her reasons for killing everyone. "W-W-Why would you try to turn me into a demon?" She asked. "A-And... W-Why me? I-I've never been good at magic. Only healing magic." She looked down a little and closed her eyes. She silently began to weave a spell to try and alter her thoughts so that she would let her go, hoping that she could get lucky so that her spell was strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:53 pm

Vixen looked at her and sighed "A The queen of the elves turned into a demon doesnt it sound nice" she said as she forced the second vial of liquid into her mouth making ehr swallow it. She watche dher as horns grew out of her head twisting into that of a demons and a tail began to grow from her tail bone.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:00 pm

Thalia screamed loudly in pain as she felt her skull being extended for two long twisting horns to pop out and her spinal cord elongated, forming a tail. Her concentration was taken away by the excruciating pain.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:11 pm

Vixen smiled at ehr as she watched the twisting horns stop and the tail finally stop growing. She smiled and looked at her "Im bored and i want to see you as a demon" She said smilign as she looked at her and went to another victim as she looked at him and smiled as she dragged the device he was strapped to over to the fire olacing him really close "Have fun" she said walkign back to Thalia "Dont mind him".
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:15 pm

Thalia's newly grown horns and tail still hurt like hell. She couldn't believe this was happening. She watched Vixen go grab another human and drag him over to her. She blushed as he was brought close to her, as he was looking straight at her larger than average breasts barely hidden beneath her incredibly tight shirt. "W-What are you putting him right here for?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:18 pm

She smiled and looked at him as she let his hands free and he began to grope her "Hes going to be put infront of the fire till he burns to death so he must have fun" she said as she waited and then dragged him away to the fire setting him straight infront of it so he would eventually burn to death. She smiled and walked back as she played with Thalia's breasts herself "Never sexually tortured someone before" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:22 pm

Thalia screamed as he began to grab her breasts. She thrashed about against the chains holding her still to try and get away, only to find herself unable to move anything... Except for her new tail. She sighed in relief as he was taken away, but grimaced upon hearing her plans for him and even more so as she saw him being put by the fire. She closed her eyes and once more thrashed about, trying to move her tail so that she could hit Vixen so she might leave her alone. "Of course I haven't!" She said. "NOBODY has ever touched me there, nor does anyone have my permission to do so now."
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:38 pm

She smiled as she squeezed Thalia's breasts from underneath the clothing and laughed "Im goign to have fun with you" she said smilign as she grabbed the shirt and pulled it down letting the bouncing orbs come free as she started to suck on the soft nipples in the center "Oh so soft" she said smilign playing with them.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:43 pm

Thalia's face turned red as her breasts were fondled. She blushed even more as her shirt was pulled down, and more still as her nipples were sucked on, making them stiffen up quickly. She began to moan lightly as she felt an unexplainable pleasure flowing through her. So much stuff had already happened, and she couldn't believe that there was still three more vials left.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:08 pm

Vixen smiled as she fondled her new experiments breast kissing them before she nibbled on the nipples softly, during this the man infront of the fire caught a light and his screams filled the room as Vixen laughed and placed a kiss on Thalia's lips.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:00 pm

Thalia continued to moan from the kissing and nibbles... It felt so good. She shuddered upon hearing the poor man's screaming, then as Vixen kissed her, she felt her face get very hot as she began to blush.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:45 pm

She smiled and turned Thalia's face toward the man "I loved you once" she said smiling as he screamed not moving and she smiled "If i let you go would you love me and stay or run from me?" she asked as she placed a kiss on her lips and moved down ward to the revealing skirt.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Thalia stopped and said, "I-I-I would run." She sighed and gave a sob. She watched as she started to move farther down, and she started struggling once more. "NO!" She screamed throwing her tail at her, having finally learned how to move it however she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:07 pm

She smiled and looked at her as she continued moving down to her crotch pulling ehr panties down and planting a kiss on the velvet lips. She smiled and grabbed the empty vials and shoved one into ehr pussy and the othe rinto ehr ass part of her experiment watchign ehr reactions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next