Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Thalia shivered and moaned as her pussy was kissed. But... Suddenly she saw the two empty vials being shoved into her two holes down below. She screamed as they were stuffed into her tight virgin holes, stretching them to accommodate the glass intruders hoping that the other three weren't going to be used the same way.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:17 pm

She smiled as she looked at her and pulled her panties up as she pushed the vials so far the holes closed behind them sealing them inside her and the panties being an extra barrier. She looked at the charred body of the man and smiled "Beautiful" She said moving to the body and draggin it past ehr moving the dead arm like a puppet smiling and laughing as she made it grope and fondle her breasts "Aww he loves you" She said laughing devilishly as she looked at her.
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:20 pm

Thalia couldn't believe all this. She had sprouted horns and a tail, had her pussy and ass stretched some, her breasts had been groped twice by living people, and now she was being groped by a dead man's blackened arm. She looked at Vixen pleadingly. "P-P-Please! Stop! I'm begging you! Kill me. Change me. Do whatever. But STOP THIS PLEASE! If you ever loved me... Or even LIKED me at all you will stop this." She started crying.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:26 pm

She laughed and looked at her "Dont you like him aww he's upset she said throwing his body away like a used toy "You loved it didnt you" she said laughing as she looked at her and smiled as she pulled a large box from under the table and smiled as she undid Thalia's hands "Open the box" she said as she held it up tho box containing her fathers head.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:29 pm

Not wanting to upset Vixen, Thalia slowly made her way to the box. She carefully opened it, screaming and dropping the box upon seeing her own father's disembodied head. She covered her eyes with her hands and cried even harder than the day that the slaughter had happened.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:02 am

She laughed hard as she picked up the box and shut it "Im so evil" she said laughing at her as she placed the box on the table and smiled "Dont cry he only died slowly, he screamed the whole time and i eventually gutted his body with my sword" she said laughing making Thalia feel so bad and wrong as she held up another bos this with ehr mothers head "This has the keys to your locks your free to go now" she said her tone changing to a mor ecaring one.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:09 am

Not wanting to open another box from her no matter what was in it, Thalia decided to take another rout... An unexpected one. She quickly reached out at Vixen and pulled her close, head butting her with her newly grown horns, trying to knock her out so she could have plenty of time to concentrate so she could unlock the locks with magic.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:19 am

She felt the horns impact with her head as she dropped the box and it smashed. She looked up weakly as her anger got the best of her now looking at ehr she looked at ehr as her eyes changed to red. She felt the tears on her cheeks get hot as she slowly stood up "Youll learn soon" she said summoning her sword and plunging it inot her "Heal yourself now" she said laughing evily as she watched her in the last thrills of her life unless she could heal herself.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:23 am

Thalia watched in fear as Vixen's eyes and tear marks began to glow crimson. She was shaking. She screamed as the giant sword was thrust into her, but quickly began to cast a spell to heal her. Unfortunately, she had to heal herself with the sword intact, and would have to heal once more when it was taken out. She looked at her for a moment, then looked down as she coughed up some blood. After all... The damage was real enough, though it didn't last long, it DID have it's affect on her, most being pain.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:59 am

Vixen stepped back and pulled the sword out of her leaving a gaping hole in Thalia's chest. She looked angry and felt tears "I was going to elt you go" she said looking at her and plunging the three vials of liquid down her throat "Now you can transform or die if you cant handle it". she said walking out of the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:09 pm

Once more, Thalia healed herself from the sword wound. She listened to the words with difficulty and almost gagged as the remaining vials were poured down her throat. She felt an immense amount of pain. First she felt something beginning to come out of her skin... Wings. Two large black feathered wings began to grow out of her back, causing MUCH more pain than the other two things put together. Once the wings grew in, she turned very pale, almost white. Her once blond hair turned black. Not average black, but so dark that it almost glowed much like her wings. Her eyes changed to an ice blue color. She grew a bit taller and her even her bust got a little bigger. Her nails extended, forming razor sharp claws and her teeth now looked as if they were filed to points. Her heart almost stopped beating because of the amount of change, but through her medical magic, she was able to cling to life... Barely.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Vixen sat in her room as she looked at her hands and sighed "She is gone to me" she said standing and moving ehrself downstairs to see the horrid demon standing in the chains. She smiled and looked at the new Thalia laughing "Doesnt it feel good the power rushing through you now" she said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Thalia looked at the woman with a mixture of dislike, pity, and love. She reached out with her wings, trying to pull her in close to her. "Why? Why would you do this to me?" She asked. "I don't like this. CHANGE ME BACK!!!" She demanded as she flipped her long dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:02 pm

She looked at ehr surprised with the power in her wings as she was pushed against Thalia's body "Its irreversible" she said as she felt the strong wings on her back holding her in place "Theres nothing i can do to change it" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Thalia's eyes gave off a strange glow as they turned solid white, with no pupil. "You had better find a way to change me!" She yelled squeezing her tightly. "No matter what!"
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:09 pm

Vixen coughed as she felt her body squeeze into Thalia's "I..I told you its an irreversible change i cant do anything" She said in a breathless voice from the pressure of the hold her wings strong against ehr back.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:12 pm

Thalia released her hold on the girl. "Find one. Or DIE!" She said. It took a moment to realize what she had done and said, before Thalia looked at her worried, and her eyes went back to the ice blue color. "I-I-I'm sorry. P-Please forgive me. I don't know what came over me." She said. "I-I just lost control and something inside me took over."
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:32 pm

Vixen fell to the floor when she was released, she didnt think the demon inside of Thalia would be so strong, She looked at her and slowly stood up as she moved to the alchemy and potions book lookign for a cure as she heard Thalia's apology "There is no Cure" she knew she would be dead if she didnt find one but she didnt know of a cure and then demon would easily break out of the chains quickly.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:51 pm

"P-Please try to find one." She said. "I don't want to stay like this forever. This is terrible. Especially when that... THING takes over. And even when not, it's telling me things. Help me PLEASE!" She begged. "If you do, I'll stay here and live my life in your debt forever. If not... I'm afraid I'll probably kill you."
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:42 am

Vixen sighed walking over to the mortar and pestle on the table and throwing a unicorn into it. She started grinding it as she looked at Thalia "I cant do anything if you kill me so be it" she said looking at her and smiling "But let me know how this feels" she said moving up to her and throwing a bottle of holy water on Thalia's arm and slinging an elven holy symbol around ehr neck.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:48 am

Before Thalia could respond, she felt an incredible burning on her arm and around her neck. She screamed very loudly. Her arm where the water splattered began to burn and change color, while the symbol around her neck glowed white and gold. She thrashed about, feeling her newly enhanced strength begin to fade.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:55 am

She smiled and looked at ehr "Darkness is powerful but we elves are weak to the holy symbols of our race when we are corrupted" she said looking at her and smiling "Kill me if you wish i wont stop you ive killed so many" she said looking at her and summoning her sword as she moved to ehr and started to cut her horns off.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Thalia barely heard her words over her screaming from her still burning arm and hurting neck. She saw her sword come up out of nowhere and looked frightened, knowing that she couldn't focus long enough to heal herself if she were stabbed again. She suddenly saw the sword heading towards her head and tried to back away, only to find herself paralyzed by pain. The horns on her head suddenly began to hurt even more than they did when they grew in, making her scream louder while they were sawed off by the giant sword.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:06 pm

Vixen looked at ehr as she pulled the horns away and put them both on the table "Anger and hatred hmph" she said moving the sword down to her stomach and stabbing it slightly. She laughed and moved away looking down and watching the blood pool form below as she thrust the sword in again and left it inside her as she ground the horns up into a fine dust.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:14 pm

The affect of the holy water finally left her arm alone, and it smoked slightly while her demonic blood made her begin to heal at an accelerated rate. She continued to scream from the holy symbol around her neck which had not lessened in strength the whole time it had been on her. She watched as she was lightly stabbed and felt the pain for sure, but next to the holy water, the scratch was nothing. However, when she was stabbed, she began to panic from the pain and amount of blood flowing out of her. She tried to focus, and because of her lack of focus had to settle for a very weak spell. It would not keep her from bleeding out, but with it and her blood's new healing properties, she would live without losing consciousness. She saw her grind up her horns, and wanted to ask her what she was doing, but thought better of it and just focused on trying to quiet her screaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red   Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chains Of Steel, Cuts of Red
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next