Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
overfiend_87

Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Empty
PostSubject: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:08 pm

Fangor was the young prince of the proud and nobel race of werewolves who had been in a long and bloody battle again the vampires, however now it seemed the vampires had an advantage since the princess had captured him and he was now confined to her room and chained to the wall. The chains were tight so even if he did manage to change, he would still be chained. He was still dressed in his own torn royal clothing, but feared it would be taken away from him. Just like humans, without their cloths they were all equal.

Her plan for him was simple. She was to control him and force him into submission so that he would become her willing slave and then the war would be won. Not only that but the entire Lycan race would be made fools of so that they would never rise up against them again, but would Fangor be so easy to control? He was waiting, chained to her wall to find out how powerful she really cold be.

Syra wrote:
The rain battered against the windows as the woman walked through the halls, her heels tapping against the woodne floor of the Vampire mansion. She had long Raven hair that would turn crimson the color of blood if she transformed into the Demon Vampire she could. Her crimson eyes mocking and challenging everything infront of her. She opened the door to the room they were holding him in and smiled. Her sharp fangs protruding from her lips ever so slightly as she stood infron of him. She smiled and dragged her sharp claw down his cheek "So you are the Prince of the Lycan's hmm??" she half asked and said as she looked at him and sat down in the armchair next to him. She wanted to talk to him before she began his torture.

overfiend_87 wrote:
Fangor stared at her and watched her, not wanting to react as she grabbed his cheek he turned to look away. It was obviouse that he hated being here and was ashamed with what happened. "Fuck you. You and your men tricked me. You can never face us hand-to-hand. You just hide before your tricks." he said spitfully. It appeared he would be resiliant till the end and might aswell start the torture, but he then sighed, calmed down and looked over at her. "Who might you be? Just another vampiric whore who's ridden more humans than they have on horses." Fangor smirked and tugged on his chains. Really he was a bit of a spoilt brat. A brat who needed to learn his place.

Syra wrote:
She looked at him and growled "Stubborn like you father" she said smiling "Lady Sophia" She said smilign as she looked at him "Im not a whore either" she said patting his head as she looked at him and smiled "Ill have to torture you my little dog" she said laughing at him as she traced his chin wth a fingernail.

"Like farther like song." he sneered at her. Fangor wasn't about to make this easy for her. He just leered at her and moved his face away as she was touching his chin. "Let me go and I promise your death will be quick you wrinkled up old hag!" he shouted at her. He obviosuely had not been tortured, nor knew how to fear the vampires. He was just asking to be controlled.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:42 pm

She looked at him and cringed when he called her old, she looked at him and sighed pulling out the hot poker from the fire place and smiled as she looked at it "Bad Dog" she said beginning to dig it into his stomach knowing that he wouldnt die like a human would.
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:07 am

Syra wrote:
She looked at him and cringed when he called her old, she looked at him and sighed pulling out the hot poker from the fire place and smiled as she looked at it "Bad Dog" she said beginning to dig it into his stomach knowing that he wouldnt die like a human would.
Fangor smirked as he saw her cring, but seen his eyes were filled with fear as he saw the hot poker. She really wouldn't do that, would she? This was answered when she called him a "bad dog" and then stabbed, smelling his skin cook and crying out loud and in pain, loud enough for the entire mansion and even a howl in pain as his tears slowly formed in his eyes from the pain. He struggled against the chains and tried to break free, but it was impossible since he proved before she came into the room. He now changed form and Fangor showed his true colours, growing hairy and his body becomeing streamline, thinning around the area she was stabbing him and his head turned to that as a wolf who was now howling and whimpering in pain. It was obviouse that she got her message across.

Last edited by overfiend_87 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : longer and better reply plus spelling corrections.)
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:41 pm

she pulled the poker out as the hot blood poured out of the wound, she laughed and sat back not touching the blood since she would become a hybrid if she did. She looekd at him and sat down at the table sipping at a class of blood. She looked at him again and smiled "I think you will find insolence will be met with pain" she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:22 pm

Syra wrote:
she pulled the poker out as the hot blood poured out of the wound, she laughed and sat back not touching the blood since she would become a hybrid if she did. She looekd at him and sat down at the table sipping at a class of blood. She looked at him again and smiled "I think you will find insolence will be met with pain" she said smiling at him.
Fangor whimpered for a bit, trying to put up with the pain and then began to growl at her, slowly watching himself heal, though not as well as a vampire, but the burning of the poker had culterized the wound it had made. Leering at her he pulled on the chains, wanting to break free to get at her. She was just sitting there, teasing him in how relaxed she was drinking the human blood. He too knew what happened with the blood if she drank.
"...you...bitch..." he groaned as he looked at her and pulled on the chains. "I will...kill you...and tear off...your flesh..." he threatene dher as he leered at her. The smell of burning hair and flesh was still in the air. Strangly enough he actually grew hungry now at the smell of burning flesh, which from the noise of his stomach was now obviosue to her. He feared that she would bring in cooked food just to attempt at breaking him through temptation.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:31 pm

She sighed and looked at him as she moved close to him "I doubt it hun" she said walking out and bringing back a few cuts of steak and smiled giving him only one of them and smilign "When your good yopu get rewards, when your bad your get punishment" she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:47 pm

Syra wrote:
She sighed and looked at him as she moved close to him "I doubt it hun" she said walking out and bringing back a few cuts of steak and smiled giving him only one of them and smilign "When your good yopu get rewards, when your bad your get punishment" she said smiling at him.
Fangor growled, but his wolf-ears picked up as he saw the food. He was still in his werewolf form and ate the cut of meat she gave him, comping it down and swallowing it. It was nice and bloody, the way any animal would love it's food. Fangor looked at her then and back to the meat as he listened to her.
"Why am I here? What do you want with me?" he now asked, needing to know what the point of him being here was. The chains were still tight as he streached his tendonds a bit. "Would mind loosening my chain? They're a little tight." he said to her now, hopeing she'd go for letting him go.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:52 am

She looked at him and laughed as he asked to be loosened, she smiled and looked at a portrait on the wall "You know i cant do that your the prince of the Lycan royal family, your fater is the one waging war on us" She said smiling at him as she looked at him and sighed shooting a fierce look.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:00 am

Syra wrote:
She looked at him and laughed as he asked to be loosened, she smiled and looked at a portrait on the wall "You know i cant do that your the prince of the Lycan royal family, your fater is the one waging war on us" She said smiling at him as she looked at him and sighed shooting a fierce look.
Fangor watched her and sighed, biting his lip back in his human form.
"He might've started this war, but I still don't understand what my use is. If you think he'll pay for me, you're in big trouble. He will break me out of here before he signs anything." he then paused and began think, not sure exactly what to think as this all didn't add up. "Wait...if you wanted me for ransome why are you mistreating me so much? You shouldn't harm you're bargining chip..." he trailed off, starting to fear what she might do to him.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:18 pm

She smiled and looked at him "Your no bargaining chip" shye said luaghing as she looked at him "Your here because we are going to make you into our pet dog" she said taking another sip of blood "We are going to turn you into a submissive little dog and your father is sterile with no heir what will your colony do break into chaos in a fight for the throne." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:30 am

Syra wrote:
She smiled and looked at him "Your no bargaining chip" shye said luaghing as she looked at him "Your here because we are going to make you into our pet dog" she said taking another sip of blood "We are going to turn you into a submissive little dog and your father is sterile with no heir what will your colony do break into chaos in a fight for the throne." she said smiling.
"You...you bitch! You fucking whore!" he now swore and pulled hard against the chained, his eyes changing black as he tried with all his might to atleast rip the chains from the wall so she could get at him. Fangor grew angry and continued to pull, hungry for blood. "You won't turn me submissive. I will not bow down a blood sucking, bimbo! I don't care if you are royalty, I will not amuse you!" he shouted at her as he wanted to show his strength to her. "Did I mentioned, wrinkled?" he smirked, now realising last time that the age was the most touching and irritating for her.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:19 am

She looked at him and smiled as she watched, she heard him call her a lot of thiungs but wrinkled was going to far for her. She looked at him and moved over to the fire place and got the poker again. She sighed and stabbed it into him repeatedly leaving it in the last hole for awhile "i believe you will submit" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:32 am

Syra wrote:
She looked at him and smiled as she watched, she heard him call her a lot of thiungs but wrinkled was going to far for her. She looked at him and moved over to the fire place and got the poker again. She sighed and stabbed it into him repeatedly leaving it in the last hole for awhile "i believe you will submit" she said smiling.
Fangor cried out in pain as he was stabbed a few times and then the last one, leaving the poker in him. He would be in worse state if he actually bled from all this, though the burning pain that she delivered to him with the poker he was crying out, almost wanting to fully submit now, but no he had to be strong. What would his mother or farther think of him if he gave in? He gritted his teeth as he tried to resist the pain and shook his head as he looked over at her. "No...I...won't...bitch..." he panted and started whimpering in a dog-like way and as he looked over to her, his eyes were filled with sadness and begging.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:02 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)   Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal wolvesbane (me and Syra)
Page 1 of 1