Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Untitled (Syra)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Untitled (Syra) Empty
PostSubject: Untitled (Syra)   Untitled (Syra) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:59 am

[[I'm going to try something a bit different for my first post. Since I have this in my head the way it should be it's going to be a bit like a screen play. with some * * in it]]

*solid black image*

"Who is she?"

"We don't know. She was found wandering the streets at an ungodly hour."

"Should we be doing this then? Shouldn't we be trying to find her parents?"

"The higher ups said no, that we are paying to keep her alive so it's our responsibility. They said if we didn't continue with our work, they'll cut our funding. The only way I see that is to us the girl."

*few seconds of silence and then the beeping of an EKG machine we see a girl on a gurney*

"Her eyes were closed and there was an oxygen mask over her face" Doctor Stewart voiced to himself. "The first successful gene splicing patient we had here in our works. I didn't know who he was I didn't know anything about her. I didn't know her name We weren't allowed to speak with her. Asking her questions was strictly forbidden."

*screen turns to an image on the desk*

"What would my ex wife think if she seen what we've done to this poor girl." *he laughs* "The irony i found out about her that day."

*Screen fades out and then shows the seen with a successfully gene spliced human. She has short hair and her ears are missing, a tail attached to her tail bone above the place where the buttocks, and animal ears atop her head.*

"Lupine zero-one. That was her codename, We had grown so attached to her."

*voice over stops and it's seen that two men are talking. Doctor Stewart and another doctor.*

"What are you talking about she's my daughter?!" The doctors green eyes narrowed as his fists balled in a rage. His lab coat a was laying on the back of his chair in his office, his torso covered in a deep red color from his shirt. is legs in black slacks that were mandatory. His tie had been undone as it hung from his neck.

"Doctor Stewart we did as you asked and ran a blood test. We came to find that her blood is nearly identical to yours."

"Your telling me I was forced to work on my own daughter without knowing! My Vaness!"

The door swung open as a nurse ran in. "We have a problem. She is refusing to eat and drink. It looks like she's becoming feral."

*screen fades out & back in*

"A year and a half ago, My darling Vaness." Doctor Stewart sat inside the cell where she had been made to eat, sleep, and live. The gray dull steel walls scratch marks all over them. "You escaped oh so long ago. The doctor ran his hands over his head over his wolf like ears. "I still have the memories of a human, though I can feel the wolf slowly taking over." He looked up in the dimly lit room. His hands petting his own tail. "Is this what you needed what I need now? Companionship?" He looked down on his wrist and seen the tag that she had once worn. 'Lupine Zero-two'.

*Screen fades out*

[[I really hope I didn't kill your idea Syra, I did what sounded good, but it's up to you now if we continue or not.]]
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Untitled (Syra) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Syra)   Untitled (Syra) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:49 am

Extracts From The Journal Of Dr. Martinez
January 17th, 2018
Subject Vanessa codename Lupine Zero One shows signs of erractic behviour, refusual to eat anything or drink at all. We cannot understand why she refuses our attempt to sustain her. Medical reports from Dr Stewart show she was in perfect health though her mind seems unstable. The board of science has commissioned the work to continue in Basement Lab 12, myself and Dr Kira Takata have been given the job of observing and experimenting on Lupine Zero One.

April 5th, 2018
Unexpectancies have occured in the study of subject Vanessa, Anger is becomign a problem we believe occured in the original splicing. This has led me to find contact with the scientist in charge of her study after the inital splicing. After searching i have discovered that there is no record of Doctor Stewart in the files. Dr Takata has taken a turn for the worse in observing the habits of Lupine Zero One, She grew aggressive in her feeding time and I must offer my grief fro the death of my partner. Research must continue though i believe the facility can hear her screams during the nights she can be so loud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Martinez looked over his research as he stepped through the halls towards her cell in the Basment lab 12. He cringed as he saw the bloodied corpse of his partner still dead in the cell. He had discovered she only ate raw meat but to get it to her was impossible. He had been intrigued in the disappearence of Dr Stewart but now he was focused on his research. He looked ather through the cage window designed to allow him to see her but her to see an impenetrable wall. He held the clipboard tightly and watched her in her fits of anger as he pressed the button to open the vents and emit the gas that would calm her down. He sighed stepping through the door and watching her "Vanessa what is in that unstable brain of yours" he thought as he watched her pass out and he smiled injecting the drug into her body it would hurt her a lot but he would be home by then. He stepped away still wondering about the disappearence of Dr Stewart.

Vanessa carved at the walls when she woke up the terrible pain in ehr head from the drug, she screamed and howled louder than she had ever though possible knowing the entire company could hear her. She was told by the Doctors she ahd been heard from the top floors. She used her spliced claws leaving cuts in the walls as she looked around in a blind rage. She had never known who had done this to her but she wanted to kill them if she got out she would do everything in her power to show them pain. She had overheard the Doctors saying they had goten something wrong when adjusting her brain to accomadate the new appendages and senses. She screamed louder and louder as she held her head trying to stop the pain.
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Untitled (Syra) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Syra)   Untitled (Syra) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:16 pm

His eyes became more narrow as the days pasted. His lupine ears picking up howls in the night, which in his mind were just that, in his mind. The green tint of his eyes slowly started turning into a blueish gray. Hair on his arms grew thicker, the hair atop his head wild and untouched. After another week had gone by he still kept his human memories but his communication with the humans stopped. He could no longer speak, or write. Just howls and yips came from his mouth. He could still stand on two feet and grip things but he was longing for companionship, but without another of his kind that was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Untitled (Syra) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Syra)   Untitled (Syra) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:23 pm

Dr Martinez looked up during the meeting as they talked about the two Lupine experiments. He perked up hearing of the secod and sighed "If this Lupine Zero Two is as calm as you say i believe we shpuld take Zero One's research to the next level" he said looking at them "She is alive and healthy but we dont know whether she can still breed successfully" he said writing his research on the board after the next few months. He looked at them as they nodded and he went down drugging Vanessa into a sleep chaining her arms and feet as he took ehr to the Doctors inc harge of Lupine Zero Two. They were equally intrigued in what the two would do if faced with mating. They took her and placed her in the cell of Zero Two and hooked the chain up to ehr one around ehr neck and then using a specially made set of cuff on her hands holdign ehr arms behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Untitled (Syra) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Syra)   Untitled (Syra) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Names had left him in those months, as did everything in human life except the speech factor. He couldn't speak to human with his mouth but his mind could still form everything perfectly. He could still eat like a human with his hands, but the taste of raw meat became a preferred choice. He was going to attack the men knowing when they would open the door but the sight of a female lupine like himself had prevented that. He didn't know how to handle himself so he stayed put. The female was bound, which made it all the more difficult for him to move, He couldn't just leave someone like him trapped in this hell just to escape, so he stayed.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Untitled (Syra) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Syra)   Untitled (Syra) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:56 pm

She looked at him as she felt the chain drape around her neck, she had never been bound without her claws. The experiment would open doors and her claws could comprimise the experiments outcome, she looked at the floor being more calm and less fur covered than the Zero Two because she was still drugged but the fur was aprt of her genes. She had never seen another Lupine before and she didnt know how to react to it. she looked at him once more before turning away feeling like a trapped animal as the w=door shut and locked as she sat still.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Untitled (Syra) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Syra)   Untitled (Syra) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:31 pm

This had to be a trick, she had to be human. This was a trick to get him close to her and then they would grab him, oh no he was staying right there. He was going to wait, and he did. Days had gone by and he hadn't even approached her, but every so often a human came in and injected her with something. finally after a week of them sharing a cell he finally decided to figure out the truth. "Who are you?" His mind thought which to him felt as though he was reaching out and talking to her in a voice. "I am called Zero-Two by the humans."
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Untitled (Syra) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Syra)   Untitled (Syra) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:56 pm

She was leaning against the wall as her mind so unstable from the experiments and injections tried to reach him "Z..Zero One..." she managed before her mind sent him different images and pictures of ehr suffering her unstable mind acting on its own. She closed her eyes and screamed as her pain came back again
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Untitled (Syra) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Syra)   Untitled (Syra) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:41 pm

The mental screams were more of a loud yell in his ears. Zero-one? That meant he wasn't the only one, he had figured since he was number two there was another one but they never mentioned it as though that project had lived. He heard the click in the lock of the door and stood to his feet as if going to help Zero-one. The second the door opened his claws were in the throat of a doctor and out the door. Screams of pain came from all over as blood splattered on walls. Rage had finally broke through to the surface as the mass killing of the whole staff in the room commenced.

About ten minutes later he came back and began examining the cuffs that bound her wrists then left the room again. He came back with a key and unlocked her wrists. His energy had been drained for he hadn't eaten in days, and he fell to the floor next to her.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Untitled (Syra) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Syra)   Untitled (Syra) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:51 pm

Her head hurt as she felt her hands free from the cuffs, she looked at him and stood walking out of the room as she looked at him "V..V.Vanessa H...H..igari" shemanaged in english before she left and the blood curdling screams could be heard from the entire building while she clawed and ravaged her way through Labs eventually she was brought back to the room in her killins blood dripping from her claws and teeth over her body.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untitled (Syra) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled (Syra)   Untitled (Syra) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untitled (Syra)
Page 1 of 1