Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters) Empty
PostSubject: Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters)   Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:56 pm

~CH.1~

A young man, about 19 years old, wearing baggy dark-blue jeans, a black W.C.C. pull-over sweater over a black band shirt, and red/black Adios, was sitting on his bed, drawing designs for car vinyls. The floor covered in clothes and random objects, his walls completely covered in previously drawn designs and drawings. His height about 5'11", weight about 135-140lbs, his long dyed black hair with one of his bangs dyed in a streak of deep purple all pulled back into a pony tail. Through the silence of the room, he could hear footsteps approaching his door. When his door swung open, there stood a well-built man in the doorway yelling at him, “When are you ever going to get a job?"

"Dad, I'm kinda busy right now, can you yell at me about this later?" The young man asked.

"No Joey, I'm tired of you always just sitting in your room and drawing your stupid pictures all day!"

"Dad..." Joey interrupted.

"No! If you’re not going to get a job and help around the house, then your getting the hell out!" his dad exclaimed, "the only thing of yours that's any good around here is your car"

"My drawings are gonna get me a job one of these days... you'll see."

"Whatever, if your just going to draw all day as a 'living' then you can move."

"Fine, then I’m gone!" Joey yelled as he jumped off his bed and began grabbing his clothes off the floor and threw them in an old painted backpack. He got in his dark-green Audi A3 3.2 Quattro, red and maroon-colored flames on the sides starting from the front wheels. He pulled out of the driveway and head off to his brother's house. Upon his arrival, he saw that the garage door was open and his brother was working under the car. He shut it off and crept towards the car. "Nick" He screamed, making him hit his head on the bottom of the car.

"You fuckin' asshole!!!" Nick rolled out and threw a wrench, hitting him in the left knee.

"Owl! Your lucky that ain't my driving leg, bitch!"

"What the hell are you doing here anyways?" Nick asked.

"Dad's being a dick-head, as usual, he kicked me out," Joey explained.

"Okay, well I'll let you stay here. On one condition, you get me a beer... and make a vinyl-design for my car."

"Okay, I can do that" Joey said as he ran into the house heading towards the fridge. When he came back out Nick was standing next to a tool-desk cleaning himself off. "Here you go" Joey said as he tossed the bottle to him.

"Now you just gotta do my vinyl and you got yourself a place,” He said. Joey took off his backpack and reached inside grabbing his folder. "Already got one,” he said smiling. He opened it to a design and handed it to his brother. "I just finished it as dad was pissin' and bitchin'.” They both laughed at the remark. Nick had been away from his parent’s house since he moved out.

"Keys."

"What?"

"Give me your keys." Nicks hand slipped out of his pocket and lay open waiting for the small pieces of metal to hit his hand. He walked over to the car that his brother owned and unlocked the door. His right hand grabbed a lever and popped open the hood. The door shut after his hand gave it a soft push, then went to the front of the car lifting the hood open. "You never were good with engines." The first place he went was to the oil. He slid it back down and reached for the coolant. "Both are low." He said and closed the hood. "Oh by the way, your car is a piece of crap." His car, Nick's pride, a '95 Toyota Supra, painted metallic black without any vinyls. Decals on his windshield read NOS while the back window read Kenwood.

"I know my engine is a piece of crap, but that's what your here for... but you gotta admit you like my designing," Joey said jokingly. "So if you have a problem with my engine, then, by all means please, fix it for me." In the garage, from the radio system on the wall, slipknot started playing. Nick went back to his car and slid back under it and started to work on his car again. Some grease had gotten on his fairly new jumpsuit. On the back of it was a giant tribal 'S' for Slipknot. The car was the way he wanted it a few hours later and he walked inside.

"Please by all means help yourself." He said noting his little brother was eating. "While your at it you might want a beer as well." His hair dirty from working on the car. His hands virtually black.

"Ok... I will." he said as he continued eating. "Oh, and by the way, you cant seem to keep your hands off my clothes, just like old times, huh?" he said jokingly, "But oh well, I always steal your girlfriends anyways, so I guess its a fair trade, huh?" he said laughing.

"You said you wanted your car fixed, or rammed into a wall?" He said flipping Joey off. "Besides you can't touch me on the streets, you never could." He walked by his brother. "The room up stairs is yours the first door on the right." He walked upstairs and went into the bathroom cleaning up. When he came out it was about six 'o clock. The sun was starting to set and his day was just starting. "Joey don't wreck the house. You can have ONE beer if you haven’t yet. I'll be back later."

"Fixed if you don’t mind, and don’t worry, I'll do my best to trash only my room... but I can't make any promises. Later dude." he said as he headed for the fridge to take Nick up on his offer on beer. He opened the refrigerator and searched through to find the best one. "Hmmm... Let's see, we got Heineken, Corona, Smirnoff... that's it?!? Geez... He needs to get more selection. Where the hell are the wine-coolers, man...?" he grabbed a Heineken, opened it, and began drinking. "Well, that's not too bad... I wonder where Nick headed off to..."

Two engines revved outside Nick's house around eleven. Nick parked his car in the garage, while his friend parked in the driveway. The front door was opened and she walked in. Nick entered via the kitchen. "Hey get in there and clean up your mess J.J." He walked over and led his friend to the couch. "J.J., Jessie. Jessie, J.J. now get in there and clean up your mess." He said before Joey could say anything. He shook his head and Jessie laughed.

"So that’s your little bro huh Demon?" Nick smiled at the mention of his street name. "Bit of a slob isn't he?" she said with a smile. Nick got up and picked up a few things from the living room floor. Jessie sat on the couch and looked around in the house of one of the top leaders in the pro circuit. Nick started the streets a year ago and since he started Jessie has been keeping her eyes on his style and watching closely gaining more interest in him since seeing his first race. Black pants that weren’t too tight or too loose covered her legs. A purple tank top ending a little bit above her waist showing some of her body with just enough for modern style. Black boots on her feet and a golden necklace around her neck, her brown hair barely making the chain visible. "What the hell are you still doing standing there J.J.? Get your ass in that kitchen and clean it." Nick said waving his hand with a piece of his brother's clothes in it.

"Not my fault I got an idea for a car and had to go digging through my backpack for my stuff! And I only had one thing left on the counter when I got it, so I would've cleaned it up... if I hadn't got that idea..." he said with a defensive attitude. He went into the kitchen and cleaned his plate, "And you know my memory, if I don’t write or draw it down, I'll forget it like that" he said from the other room as he snapped his fingers. When he came back into the room, he walked over to Jessie "Anyways, hi. As Nick mentioned, I'm J.J." he said to this new face, "And you're... Jessie?"

"Whoa, he remembered.", Jessie teased. Nick laughed and finished picking up the living room.

"Well I remember something’s, like numbers and faces... but I'm horrible with everything else... I'll probably forget your name by tomorrow, sorry, not my fault...." he said with an embarrassed tone. He turned around and began to go up stairs to throw his stuff in his room "Dice Away!!" he yelled as he always did for no apparent reason.

"Ok.. That was weird..." Jessie said more confused then she could ever imagine.

"Sorry 'bout him, the 'dice away' thing was a thing between him and one of his friends. Long story... Don't ask..."

"Umm... ok...?" she said, still utterly confused.

"Yeah, he's really strange but his art is amazing. He always says 'the reason why people hire the insane motherfuckers in inventive industries, is because sane people can't think up this sort of stuff.' Which is quite true really." Nick said laughing. Jessie laughed a little at the way it was put and moved a little closer to Nick. She yawned and leaned on him. "Maybe you should go lay down. Second door on the left. I guess I should just take you up there." She stood up and nearly fell over. He grabbed her before she fell and put her weight on him. He picked her up and walked her to his room and set her on the bed. He closed the door on the way out and walked back to the couch. Joey walked out of his room after organizing everything he had, which wasn't much. "She staying the night?" He asked glancing at the closed door.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna go sleep on the couch. Unlike you, I don’t sleep with every moving thing on the face of Earth." He said with a chuckle.

"Shut up..." He says as he walks towards the kitchen. "Hey, you want something to drink?"

"Yeah, get me a Heineken."

"Coming right up,” he said opening up the fridge. He handed the bottle to Nick as he opened a can of Pepsi. "Mmm... Pepsi."

"You have the opportunity to get a Smirnoff, and you choose Pepsi..?!?"

"Well it's better then the crap in your fridge. Plus I had one earlier."

"My 'Crap'?!?"

"Yeah, its mostly crap... the best thing in there is Heineken, and I've had better. Word of advice... Get Some Fuckin wine coolers!"

"Wine coolers??!?"

"Yeah! That shit's good"

"Fine, I'll get some Wine coolers. Just to shut you up." He said with an annoyed look on his face.

"Thank you... and believe me, it’s a hell of a lot better then the stuff your drinking."

"Whatever..." He said walking towards the couch and set it up for bed. Joey walked back to his room and put on his headphones. He plopped onto his bed with the music blaring in his ears. "Well... today was fun..." he thought before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters)   Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:00 pm

~CH.2~

The next morning, Nick woke up seeing Joey sitting on the arm of the couch eating a bowl of cereal. "Good morning" Joey said before continuing on with his brunch. "You know it's 2:00 in the afternoon?"

"Well I would still be sleeping if somebody wasn't munching in my ear"

"I'm not munching in your ear... I'm munching near your ear." Joey said with a smartass remark.

"Shut up." Nick said with an annoyed and tired look on his face.

"You want some breakfast, man?"

"Yeah, get me some pizza."

"There's pizza?!? Why didn't you tell me before?"

"You never asked,” He said with a smirk.

"True... so it's in the fridge?"

"Yeah, behind the beer and the milk."

"Ok." he said as he walked towards the kitchen. "I'm gonna get some too."

"No! You'll eat it all!"

"No, you're getting one too." he joked while he ravaged through the fridge looking for it. "Here we go." He said as he pulled the half-eating box of pizza out of the fridge. "One for you, and the rest for me." He joked.

"You're not going to offer our guest something to eat?"

"Oh yeah, she's still here, huh?"

"Yes, I'm still here." Jessie said walking down the stairs from Nick's room.

"Ok, well do you want something then?" Joey asked while putting the pizza in the microwave.

"What cha got?" She asked.

"We got micro waved-pizza, cereal, a couple beers here and there... yeah know, the annual 'breakfast of champions'."

"Sounds good, get me a bit of each." She said smiling.

"So how was your sleep?" Nick asked just barely getting off the couch.

"It was good, yours?"

"Good enough." He said. He stood up and stretched his limbs and walked upstairs and walked into his room. He came out about ten minutes later in a black muscle shirt, and a pair of pants with safety pins up and down the sides. His hair was pulled back in a tail. "I'm going out for a bit Jessie want to go?"

"Might as well." she said in between bite of the cereal. "My car or yours?" She asked after downing her beer.

"Mine." Nick replied "J.J. don't touch anymore of my beers." He walked into the kitchen and grabbed Jessie Joey's pizza that was in the microwave. "Later bro." He said as he walked Jessie out the door. Jessie said goodbye as well but didn't give Joey a chance to reply before the door was shut. Jessie went over to the garage and open the door so Nick could pull his car out. She then went to her car and moved it out of the driveway parking it next to Joey's car. Once she parked her car she got into Nick's and shut the door. His car was done just perfectly so he could climb ranks fast.

"Where to?" she asked.

"Parts." he said putting his car in gear driving off to the main road.

"Ugh... there's nothing to do in this damn house." Joey said walking around looking for something to do. "I could go play videogames... but I've already beat all of those, I don’t currently have an idea for picture or design, and I'm not that hungry.... wait.... DID I JUST SAY THAT?!? Whoa... ME not hungry?!? I need to call the government or something, 'Area 51, hi, this is J.J., I have big news for you guys... I'm not hungry!!’ and then they would send loads of scientists after me.... and do wild mind tests, and then send me to go meet up with mars or something... That would be the day..." He said in his own surprise.

On the other side of town Nick was in a custom street-racing store. ''Aaron's Parts' Filled with everything for street racing. Nick who just happened to come in quite often walked in and greeted the owner. "Hey Pop's, need a lot of stuff this time."

"Like what?" The owner was in his 50's but had a keen eye and knew parts for performance.

"Jessie go grab the basic stuff oil, power steering, transmission fluid, everything for the engine."

"Gotcha 'D'."

Nick turned back to pops "I need a few things delivered to my house. Body parts for an Audi 3.2 Quattro hatchback.

"Carbon fiber hood, spoiler, cool-air-intake, brake pads, muffler tip, rims, basically the usual?"

"You got it." Nick replied.

"Who's car?"

"Joey's. Oh and Pops and a single stage NOS with turbo."

"For an Amateur?"

"He won't be for long."

"Ah, your teaching him?"

"A bit here and there, but he's pretty good just by himself. I guess skill runs through the blood." Nick laughed as he pulled out his wallet and credit card from his pocket. "For the parts and the engine supplies." The amount was seven hundred and fifty dollars, well for what could be taken with them in his car. Charge the others to my Account." Pop's smiled giving a nod "Later Pops." Nick said as he started walking out of the building as Jessie was walking behind him.

Joey waited patiently for Nick to get home. Cleaning rooms here and there merely to cure boredom and to keep himself from going insane. After a couple hours, Nick finally walked in the front door. "Where the hell've you been?" Joey asked halfway done with the living room, "You're exactly 2.8 seconds late! I work over a hot stove and this is how you repay me?!?"

"Oh, you cooked dinner?"

"No, but that's not the point!"

"Well then get your midget-ass in the kitchen and make me dinner bitch, or I'll take back what I just bought for you."

"Hey, I'm taller then you... wait, you bought me something?!? What did you buy me?"

"Only by a small bit, and you'll just have to wait. But believe me, you'll like it."

"Ummm... ok?" Joey said confused as he walked into the kitchen. He came out seconds later with a piece of cake and a butcher knife. "Cake-or-death?" Quoting a joke by Eddie Izzard.

"Ummm... cake!"

'Oh ok... if you insist." He said disappointed walking back into the kitchen.

"Hey gimme that!" Nick yelled running into the kitchen snagging the piece of cake from Joey's hand. Jessie walked in the door right behind Nick, she laughed watching Joey take off with the cake in hand. She walked up to Nick taking a piece of it from him. "I'll be back in after a while." Nick walked over to the coffee table picking up Joey's keys. "No peeking J." Before he could get out the door Jessie mentioned something about bathing. He didn't really pay any attention to it until he mentally heard his brother's thoughts. He opened the door back up "No peeking J!" He said then closed the door completely.

Jessie raised an eyebrow. "Peeping Tom huh?"

"Only for the hot ones." Joey replied as innocently as he could.

"Yeah well you stay away from the door when I'm bathing."

"Fine"

"Your the one that’s too young." She gave him a wink while point her thumb over her shoulder.

"Interesting. He doesn't have a clue does he?" she shook her head, which forced a small laugh out of him. "I won't look, I'm not that fucked up." He looked out near the area of the garage. "Lucky bastard!" He yelled knowing Nick couldn't hear him.

Hey J.J. When I'm done bathing I want to race you on the PS2. I have a thing about wanting to see how people race. Your car won't be done for a while."

"I guess." As he watched her going up the stairs towards the shower. 'Lucky motherfucker!' He yelled in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters)   Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:01 pm

~CH. 3~

Hours had passed and Nick still hadn't come in the house for so much as a drink. Joey was tired of playing the games after about an hour of racing Jessie. She had commented that he was a good racer in the game and hoped he could race like that on the road. He got an idea not too far after he quit the game and was now nearing the end of his new project, some three hours after. His design for tribals had a knack for demonic rune type symbols throughout but still didn't degrade the artistry. He only drew what came to mind, and it was great ninety percent of the time.

Jessie looked over from the TV. screen glancing at what he was doing. "Holy shit you can draw! I mean not many artists can do THAT. To scale onto a drawing of a car and get it accurate from all sides." Her eyes wide with astonishment.

"I only draw what I see." He said still moving his steady hand over the last few touches. "This is my life drawing and not really anything else. It's taken years of practice though, but thanks. Dad said it was a worthless cause." He smiled and looked over at her. "Your the first person outside family to comment my talents."

"Well it is well deserved. That is amazing." She went into the kitchen looking for something to drink. Deciding on an apple flavored Smirnoff she brought it back in the living room. She took a drink letting the taste resonate along her taste buds before swallowing it down. The warm sensation of the liquid going down her throat is just what she wanted. He took a few more gulps and passed it away to Nick's very talented younger brother. "You earned it for that artwork." she said with a smile.

"Huzzah!" He said taking the drink and chugging it down until it was halfway gone. "Damn that’s fucking good." He sat up resting his head on the seat of the couch from his floored position. "Boing!" He said as he gained another idea. He quickly turned the page and went right to work again.

Jessie got up and went out the front door. She didn't really have anything to talk about and she kinda want to be next to Nick right now. The sun was slowly setting into the 4 o'clock area. He had been working on his brother's car all day. She felt it was time for him to take a break. She went to the garage door and knocked on it. "Nick it's me." She heard him call for her to enter so she did. She saw him in the jumpsuit with the slipknot logo on the back.

"I'm going to have to work on this thing all week long." He groaned. As she placed her hand on his back. He was all sweaty he had the air on medium speed but it didn't seem to help in the summer time weather. His green eyes focused right on his brother's engine.

"It wouldn't take to long if you take it to the shop I go to." she replied. "Either that or you let me help you. I didn't get to hang with you all day, like I wanted to." When he didn't reply she moved next to the car and semi sat on the chassis. "Hey take a break lets go somewhere. J.J.'s busy drawing his artwork again."

"I suppose your right I'll only get pissed off if I keep working on this thing." His eyes gazed at her body. She had been standing like that a couple times since he met her. Once right before she went to race when he was standing near her, now while he was working on Joey's car, and once when she had first come over to his place six month ago. "You know I have been wanting to try out that new dance club that Raptor and Bates were talking about."

She shook her head. "I'm not going to go dancing just so guys can look at my ass. Especially if Bates is going to be there. No way is that little rich punk is going to see me shake and dance around."

He shrugged "Not even if I wanted to stare at your ass?" He let out a sarcastic sigh "I guess your right. Although I doubt he would be looking at your ass he's too much of a pretty boy he would most likely be checking out the guys." He laughed and put his arm round her waist in a teasing manner. "One dance never killed anyone."

She let out a slight grin. "Your right one dance never did kill anyone. She moved closer to him and rubbed up against his body as seductive as she could. "However it's turning you on by the color of your face."

He moved away. "That's not fair you know what I meant." Then he got a sudden idea. If she could tease him he could tease her, its only obvious by what she did she wanted to play evil games. Now it was his turn. "On the other hand. I suppose I could let you have your fun." He said inching his way closer and closer to her lips until they were grazing as he spoke. Her heartbeat slightly faster anticipating the kiss. He quickly pulled away. "But we should probably decide where we want to go."

"Maybe we should both rest we do have to race tonight. Your going against Rachel, and Peak tonight, while I race Lotis, and R.J." She let out a soft yawn and moved to lean on him. "We could even bring J.J. along. Just so long as I'm closer to you." she added the end without even thinking, or noticing what she said.

He smiled at her statement. "Alright. We'll bring Joey, but when it's time to race I get a good luck kiss from you for real this time. Last time I lost when you left me without one." As he led her up to the room he told Joey not to look at his car yet. He then continued up the stairs somewhat holding Jessie up. He set her on the bed and went to leave.

"Not this time, Your staying in here with me for a while. I'm not finished hanging out with you." He let out a soft laugh and moved back to his bed. He took off his shoes and lays down by her. She scooted more towards him and rests her arm on his chest. She rolled onto her side facing him, and kissed him playfully. "That’s the one you missed last time." she kissed him once more but slightly longer this time around. "That’s for tonight's race, and you might get another one later." she then closed her eyes after laying her head on his chest listening to the soft yet slightly faster thud of his heart.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters)   Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:02 pm

~CH.4~

He slowly woke a few hours later his arm had shifted and he held Jessie even tighter than she was holding him. Joey walked into the room "Awe How cute! Would you like me to go out so you and your girlfriend can sleep some more?" He glared at his younger brother and looked at the time. He still had another hour before he actually had to get up. He flipped Joey off as he was closing the door sticking out his tongue. He hated Joey when he made stupid comments like that. Wait was it really so stupid after all? The thought of her being his girlfriend actually made sense and maybe he should pursue the issue.

He continued to lay there next to her his mind now contemplating weather or not to actually approach the issue when she woke or do it at another time. He finally came to the conclusion of waiting at least another two weeks before asking her, although he could start the courting issue now with constant kind gestures. He softly kissed her cheek. 'She really is quite beautiful.' his mind told him. He slid gently out of the bed and went downstairs where he ran into his brother again. He told him about what he wanted to do trying for some advice.

"Why are you asking me for?" was Joey’s response.

"What you can't remember what you did to get the girls in high school?"

"Nope, can barely remember them all anyways."

Nick shook his head. "Go get dressed. Your goin' with jess and me tonight so we can show you the world of cars and cash. Who knows you might find some people who want your vinyl designs." With out reply from his younger brother Nick continued into the kitchen where he could make Jessie and himself some food. He pulled out bread, mayo, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sliced deli meat.

Jessie rose from the bed with a yawn. "The night life is so much better than the day life." she said softly with a bit of a laugh. She looked over expecting nick to still be there, when he wasn't she was slightly upset. She couldn't hold it against him, it wasn't like he knew about how she felt. She walked over to the bedroom door opening it. She went down the hall and knocked on the bathroom door to which she got no reply. Going to the sink she turned on the faucet letting the cool water rush over her fingers. Cupping her hands as the water filled them she splashed her face. She looked in the mirror and was somewhat satisfied with her appearance. Nick was finishing up her sandwich when she walked into the kitchen. "Someone's hungry." she said noting two of them. She smiled looking at him. He shook his head and lifted the finished product up for her. "Your so sweet." She added taking it from him then proceeding to bite it. The taste was unexpected, as her eyes grew bigger.

"No good?" He didn't remember what she liked or didn't when it came to food. He hadn't ever really paid any attention in that kind of way when they ate out. It was just normal friends eating and ordering what they wanted. His memory had failed him and he was sure she was on the verge of spitting it out. When she swallowed it down he thought it was to be kind. As her mouth opened he expected the worst.

"It's, well...Perfect." Perfect? He nearly had a heart attack halfway through that statement of her's. "I haven't had a turkey sandwich made by anyone other than me since I was fifteen." Her tongue eagerly licked her lips for anything that might have been left on them. To her dismay there wasn't so she consorted to another bite eager for the long missed taste of something from her past.

What Nick did remember is that she moved away from her parents to another state, his state, Arizona. "So what were things like out in Minnesota?" He asked taking his own bite of food. He wanted to hear more about her this time, hear and remember. "It must have been cold alot up there." She nodded as she continued to chew and then eventually swallow.

"I never tanned until I moved here." She said showing off her light copper color. "It was always cold most year, mainly in the morning and at night. It snowed every winter, along with weather that would pass seventy-five to eighty degrees." She continued to tell him more, but the more she told the more she missed her family. "I'll have to invite them out here in the near future."

Joey came into the room wearing dark clothes. His shirt having a Pink heartagram shaped out of two barbed wire entwined together. His pants, green and brown camouflage, had pockets everywhere, well at least six total. They were baggy and held up by a belt, which had a seat belt buckle for the front, marked with the Cadillac symbol on the button. His eyes had eyeliner all around them as well as designs coming both over up to his eyebrow, and under ending at the middle of each cheek. On his head covering his long shoulder length hair was a black beanie with a pink heartagram. His wrists were cover by both cloth and leather wristbands. On his hands he wore fingerless gloves, with his nails painted black. "I think I have everything now." He said as he entered.

"Nope your missing one more thing." Jessie said looking at him.

"What's that?"

"The kitchen sink."

Joey raised an eyebrow before he caught onto what she was saying. "Your right I am!" he quickly turned around and ran through the living room. He jumped over the couch and quickly ran up the stairs into his room. He dug around in his backpack and then finally pulled out a string with a trinket on it. He ran back down stairs and smiled pointing to his necklace.

She eyed the necklace carefully and there hung a miniature kitchen sink on the rope band. The sight of the necklace made her laugh hysterically. Which evoked one from nick who had bought it for his brother as a joke. After a laughing fit for five minutes she looked up at Joey. "Dude your fuckin nuts!”

"Well I try..." Joey laughed. "So when we leaving?"

"Right now." Nick replied walking out the front door. He watched as Jessie followed behind him. "Joey lock the door." He called to his younger brother. He looked over as Jessie continued walking by him to her own vehicle. "See you there beautiful." He hadn't heard him since she closed the door too quickly. Nick's eyes watched as smoke came from her tires as she back out of his drive-way.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters)   Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:03 pm

~CH.5~

Nick pulled up to the racing scene fifteen minutes after it was meant to start. Good thing for Nick he had Joey call Jessie when he did. He had to drive around for a few minutes just to make sure he wasn't tailed. Joey's eyes caught a glimpse of Jessie's Mustang. The car was in a drift as it crossed the finish line, which once the car had actually stopped and done a 180 degree turn and parked facing the oncoming rivals she had been racing. "Dude she can fuckin' drive!"

Nick's reply to his younger brother was a smack to the back of his head. Nick started walking over to the Mustang that was now parking so it wouldn't be in the way of the next event. "Glad I got here in time to see you win." He said as Jessie pulled her body from the car.

"What took you so long, you could have passed me in the time it took me to get here."

"Yeah Demon. Why is it that your late?" Lotis said being followed by R.J. Lotis seemed to be a funny nickname for this male, well it would have been if he wasn't good at martial arts. He was wearing what looked to be Karate pants. When Joey asked about his attire. Lotis replied. "I had class earlier." He hadn't bothered putting a shirt on. R.J. however was wearing the clothing that made her just as famous as her driving. She wore tight leather pants and a low cut high rise wine stain color tank top. Joey was practically drooling over her. Peak and Rachel soon joined asking the same question before nick could anwser it the first time.

"Cops." Nick replied. "They were plain wraps but they were still tailing me so I had to detour. I take it since I'm not being asked to leave out race is still on?" Rachel nodded. "Good I want a piece of that CTS, and your Eclipse, Peak."

"What? You want me to sit here and twiddle my thumbs?" Joey asked in an almost ungrateful way. R.J. winked at joey in a seductive way, which in turn interested Nick's brother. R.J. started walking towards Joey and introduced herself. "J.J. or Joey, but when I start rolling these streets it's AOS." Before anyone could ask he answered. "Ace of Spades." which caused a laugh from everyone.

"Bro, you have to be given your name by your peers. I'm Demon, I drive and leave the wake of Hell behind me." He pointed to Lotis. "He's Lotis because of his fighting practices, R.J. stands for Red Jet, because for most all they see is her tail lights. Jess has yet to be given one because none of us are that smart." he laughed. "And Peak is in her prime." Joey shrugged and started walking away. Before R.J. could follow him Nick grabbed her arm in a friendly preventing way. "Just remember thats my brother."

R.J. smiled. "I know at least I'll get one famous racer since I can't have you." She turned to Jessie and gave her a wink. "Oh Jess, your nickname is Darkness." Lotis nodded as he laughed. Jessie asked why and she explained that her tail lights were out. Everyone started laughing including Jessie.

The group they were standing in died down to just Jessie and Nick. R.J. had started following Nick's little brother, Lotis had gone and blended with another group that was looking over the competition. And Peak went with Rachel getting ready for their race against Nick. Jessie walked closer to her love interest and set her head on his chest. "Nick I know you will but be careful tonight when you race okay?" She looked up and kissed him deeply but quickly pulled away. "Good luck." Without giving nick a chance to kiss her back she started walking over to where she was going to observe his race. She had hoped that he would now realize that she wanted to be with him. She had given him the kiss and asked R.J. to hint it to him. Nick Smiled and began walking to his car.

Joey was off looking at cars since R.J. had only teased him and run off some where. "Crap, crap, bigger crap. My god does anyone here besides, Nick and Jessie have even an okay vinal or are all of the this shitty?!" He mused nearly yelling his opinion. Needless to say it got a lot of people's attention. Jessie laughed at the mob now walking towards the new guy on scene. She seen that Peak and Rachel were already in position for the race and Nick was moving his car.

She had to move fast if she wanted to see the race and have everyone else watch it as well. "Joey thank you for that new vinal design you drew me." She yelled getting her voice over the crowds yells of anger. She pushed through and when she pushed by the last guy she purposefully dropped the sketch. She gave Joey a kiss on his cheek, and acted like she lost it. She looked around on the ground and found it laying face up. "Here it is." She looked saddened it had gotten slight wet in one little corner and smudged but the rest was clearly visible. "Guess you have to draw me another one now." The crowd died down after she showed it off. "Come on Joey let's go watch your Brother race." She knew that once the crowd found out who his brother was they would respect Joey, and his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters)   Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untitled Race Story (first 5 chapters)
Page 1 of 1