Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

[Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Empty
PostSubject: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:55 am

Miyazaki looked to his door as he heard it creak open slowly. He knew who it was already, it was the same person every morning. Always on time to his class never late. It made him smile to know there were still students dedicated to their education the way he was. He smiled politely as his student strolled in casually greeting him as he did every morning. This was the student he had a crush on. This was the male he wanted so badly to have. He felt horrible for thinking about half the crazy things he wanted to do to the younger male if he had the chance. It couldn't be helped though.

"Good morning to you too." the man replied brushing back his dark bangs as he sat back into his chair lazily. Yawning softly he glanced over at Alex admiring how beautiful he was. I mean really, when did guys looks so, so pretty. Miyazaki was handsome, even gorgeous to some but not pretty or beautiful. Those are like titles granted to only a select few of the male species. He sighed looking up at the ceiling taking a deep breath knocking the thoughts from his mind. He glanced down at Alex seeing him look through his books.

"Checking your homework?" he questioned with a smile as he began to straighten up the tests papers that lay sloppily on his desk along with some worksheets.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:09 am

Alex gave a smile to the young teacher while looking up from his homework, before nodding his head. “Yup! It was a bit harder tonight… I ended up staying a little later because of it…” The pretty boy laughed softly to himself before looking back over the homework. He personally hated getting questions wrong, and didn’t want to be in a situation where people knew he got them wrong. With that in mind, he always went so far as to triple-check his homework. Humming softly to himself, he read over the last question and nodded his head in approval. Everything was right, or at least he believed it to be so.

As the clock ticked, Alex spent his time idly waiting for class by looking out the window, his blue eyes wandering along the morning scenery. A hand idly curled a bit of his mid-length hair back and forth. “Mmm… it’s such a nice day, isn’t it Mr. Miyazaki?” He sighed lazily laid down on his desk, as the sun entered through the window. It was such a nice warm sensation… basking in the light… He purred softly while shutting his eyes for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:11 am

"Ah, I see." the man commented as Alex spoke of his homework. Yes, he didn't make it a little harder. He's trying to advance them through the course faster, and see if they've learned much from what he taught. He yawned softly enjoying the soft humming Alex was doing. He had seen many students work hard on their work but never as hard as him. He checked over his work way more than anyone else he'd seen, ever. It was kind of cute though, seeing someone work so hard to not be wrong.

Time did seem to go by slowly and he found himself gazing over at Alex during that time to pass the time by; if that made any sense at all. As he glanced down at his work his attention shot back up at Alex as he began to speak again. "Ah--Y-yeah it is a very nice day today. It kind of sucks to have to be stuck in here doing work." he replied smiling a little. The bell finally had rang and students began to pour into his class filling the seats before him. Miyazaki sighed knowing this was going to be one of those longs, long days he hated so much.

"Alright class, get out your homework."
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:33 pm

"Yea... I kind of miss being in High School. Some times my old english teacher would let us go outside to the soccer field and read out there... It was really nice and peaceful there." His eyes wandered up to the clock as the bell rang. Alex shifted his body and stood upright before pulling out his homework. Mr. Miyazaki always checked it first thing in class. There was a smile on his face. Today he felt good about his homework...

[ x.x Short... I sorries. ]
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:48 pm

[That's alright, hon.]

Miyazaki check homework quickly not collecting it--he figured they would go over it and he'd collect it after class. He thought the homework was pretty challenging a few students expressed to him that it was kind of confusing. He figured he'd try to focus as much on the homework today as possible. He wasn't in a huge mode to teach anything new at the moment. There was a test the next day anyway so he could just have them study up a little for it or they could relax, their choice.

--End of Class--

After going over the homework a couple of times he collected it and left the rest of the time to his students to do with what they wished. When the bell had rang the students began to get up and leave. "Yes, break time..." he thought to himself. He didn't have to teach this next class and decided to have a light brunch before his rest period was over with.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:16 pm

Once class was over, Alex packed up his things and put them into his messenger bag. He didn't have to go to class again until the afternoon today, so he'd get a chance to go back to the apartment... put on his new maid's dress... Oh what fun it would be. The idea of going around in public filled his head for a moment, but he just blushed. It was such a silly idea... especially if someone recognized him. Turning pink, he bid his teacher farewell and went his separate way to go and head back home for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:28 pm

After their little farewell Miyazaki went out for brunch. He was hungry and was craving sweets or something. He thought about maybe going to a cafe or something and just getting something sweet until the early afternoon when he'll eat a quick lunch and head back to the college and begin teaching. The teacher headed to his car slipping in and driving off heading towards a cafe several miles from the school.

When he got there Miyazaki headed inside ordering a small coffee first as he looked on the menu for something else he might have wanted to get.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:35 am

Walking along his way down the street, Alex looked down as he heard a loud grumble. Blinking, he looked let and right. An earthquake? No... The grumble came again, right underneath him... It was just his stomache. The boy laughed softly to himself and then looked around. It had been a bit since he ate the bagel, so perhaps a small snack. A slice of cake or a danish sounded nice. There was a small well-known cafe that he knew of, which had reall cute outfits as well. Alex contemplated working as a busboy in order to steal one of the uniforms, but... he decided to hold back against his temptations.

Opening the door, he looked around and smiled at the girl who greeted him, and he took a seat. Plopping down in the comfy leather chair, he looked over at the menu for the day. ... Tiramisu sounded delightful for him!
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:31 am

The man waited patiently at the table waiting for his order. He yawned softly stretching his arms high in the air. While stretching the door to the cafe had opened. Being the type of person he was every time he heard or saw a door opening for he had the tendency to look and see who was entering the room. It was a habit he never broke as a kid. When Miyazaki saw who it was he smiled a little seeing that it was his favorite student Alex. What were the odds a seeing a student out in public at a time like this. He normally didn't so it was quite a surprise. Since he had noticed him he supposed he should invite him to sit with him, he hadn't ordered yet so it wouldn't be much of a problem.

The thing was he didn't know if Alex would even want to be seen with his professor out in public. He placed his hand on his chin thoughtfully as he thought about the situation. What if someone did see? What would they think? The school had a few rules, one in particular was that students weren't able to date their professors or have a type of relationship like that with them. What if someone thought that if they were caught together....He watched the waitress in her cute little outfit as she brought him his coffee.

"Are you ready to order sir?" he gave a polite smile as he folded his menu.

"I think I'll just have the German Chocolate cake..." the woman nodded taking down his order and walked away to retrieve it.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:41 am

The waitress soon came over towards Alex as well, and took the time to take the order for both his cake and drink. He smiled and thank the cute girl as she walked off. His eyes wandered to the knee-length skirt as it swished back and forth. It was similar to his... but in reality the one he ordered was probably much more expensive since it was custom-tailored.

He sighed and plopped down in the leather seat, loosening his body and leaning into the cushioning. His eyes wandered a bit as he looked around the cafe. It was pretty busy today, but that probably came from the fact that it was just the right time for brunch and lunch. It was a bit creepy, but Alex always looked around at the people in his surroundings. It might have been a bit odd, but he was always looking around. For what? He wasn't all the sure really... Looking from face to face, he blinked suddenly when he recognized one. It was Mr. Miyazaki; what a coincidence to see him here of all places! He smiled and decided to step over to his professor and greet him.

"Hey Mr. Miyazaki!"
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:49 am

Well that solved his problem of whether to approach Alex or not.

"Hey, Alex."

Miyazaki replied looking up at the other male. He pondered for a second on what to say next and just decided to invite him to sit down. Heh, what's the worst that could happen. "Would you like to join me?" the dark hair man asked raising his hand pointing to the seat across from him. It wouldn't be bad to have a little company for brunch. It was better than just sitting there wondering what he was thinking about or wondering about things that would probably happen to him later. He often anticipated things before they happened. Expecting the worst was something he did a lot. He hated bad surprises.

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

He added with a smile as he picked up his coffee taking a sip from it.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:56 am

"Oh, sure Mr. Miyazaki! Just lemme go get my bags..."

He turned around and gave a small skip over to his spot before picking up his bag and returning to the seat across from his professor. He gave a smile before looking over at the waitress. Hopefully she would pick up on him moving over to this seat instead.

"So what are you doing out here Mr. Miyazaki? Just getting a snack?"
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:02 am

Miyazaki nodded as he watched the younger male skip off to get his bags. He sat back letting out a soft sigh as he sipped on his coffee again. The man watched Alex wander back over plopping down onto the chair across from him. "Precisely." Miyazaki said with a smiled. "What are doing here? I'm guessing it's similar to my reason." he said with a small chuckle as he placed the porcelain coffee mug down onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:07 am

"Yea, something along those lines... I have a bit of a sweet tooth..."

Alex giggled soflty to himself and thanked the waitress who came over and gave him his mocha. Again more proof of his sweet tooth. "This place has really good cakes usually. Plus the girls are cute as well." He said this while the girl was near by, who couldn't help but give him a smile before walking off. Looking at his drink he raised it to his lips and licked off a bit of the whipped cream at the top.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:18 am

"I agree they do have good cakes."

He said smiling. "I think the best cake they have is the strawberry shortcake one. Probably because I like strawberries a lot." he said grabbing his coffee again. "Their coffee is also good.." he added before taking a sip. "Today though I ordered a chocolate cake because I like chocolate as well. What did you order Alex?" the older male asked running his fingers through his dark bangs.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:22 am

"Oh really? Me too! I loooove strawberries..."

Suddenly the thought of strawberries came to mind, and the boy wished he had gotten strawberry instead. Oh well... he could come by tomorrow and have a slice. "I do like chocolate too. Although I like Strawberries more probably. I got the Tiramisu. I love the kind they have here, it's really creamy and rich, mmm..." The thought of food was enticing the boy so much, and he simply couldn't stand to wait much longer for it.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:32 am

"Ah, the Tiramisu is good. I had it before it was rich and creamy." he said with a low 'hmm..' as he said creamy. All the talk about food was making him anxious to eat as well. Just as the man thought he could wait no longer the pretty waitress came strolling over with both of their orders. Miyazaki smiled hit turquoise eyes widening with joy as she placed his chocolate cake down in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:36 am

Alex had to hold back his want to squeal once he saw the cake. It would have been a bit embarassing for both him and Mr. Miyazaki. He smiled at the waitress and thanked her before picking up his fork. "Wow... it looks really good like usual..." Lowering his fork, he sliced off a small bit and placed it into his mouth. The velvety taste immediately being reflected in his expression of pure bliss in his face. "Oh, it's soooo good~!"
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:46 am

He smiled picking up his fork as well. He sliced into the chocolate cake smiling as he did. Putting the fork up to his mouth he ate the cake. "Hmmm.." it might have been just cause he was hungry, but it was better than usual. "Yeah mine is pretty good as well." he replied looking down at the cute expression on his face. Alex looked so adorable. It was like he was in his little paradise after taking a bit of the Tiramisu.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:50 am

Paradise was right. It was quite literall orgasmic for the boy. It was such a silly phrase, but so true at the same time. "Same... would you like a piece of mine Mr. Miyazaki?" Perhaps he was just clueless... maybe these things were just harmless to him in his mind. Probably. Sharing sweets just seemed like something natural to him after all.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:56 am

[Aww, he's sharing @.@ first time I had that happen in an rp]

Piece? Was he sharing with him. He looked down at the cake then glanced up at Alex and smiled. What would be the harm of accepting a piece of cake? The kind he had was pretty good. "I suppose it couldn't harm." Miyazaki said with a smile. "You wanna piece of mine?" he asked. Since he wa sharing with him he would share back-- it was the considerate thing to do. Plus he'd feel selfish if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:00 am

< He's a sweet little kid. ^.^ >

Alex gave a smile and moved his cake over to his Professor's side of the table, offering for him to slice his own piece off. He smiled at the thought of trying some of the German chocolate cake and nodded his head. "Sure! That sounds nice!" It wouldn't have been selfish in Alex's mind. He was just glad he could share. Sharing for some reason always made sweets taste better.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:11 am

The man slid his plate over to Alex's side of the table as he pushed his over to him. Miyazaki gazed down at the cake hesitating for a second before cutting through the cake with his fork. Cutting off a small piece he savored the delicious taste as it hit his taste buds. He shuddered slightly in pleasure[which would go unnoticed] as he swallowed the cake. Almost tasted better than his choice of cake.
Back to top Go down
Zalvek
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:16 am

The German Chocolate was very rich, although just a little bitter. None the less the sweetness of the bread overcame and gave it a delicious taste. Purring to himself, he pushed the cake over to Mr. Miyazaki's side before smiling. "Wow, the German Chocolate's really good! I have to get it next time!"
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:34 am

He smiled at Alex's comment as they switched plates again. Miyazaki sipped his coffee before beginning to eat his cake again. When the brunet finished his slice of chocolate cake he sat back crossing his legs under the chair slowly letting out a deep relaxed sigh. "Ah, that was good.." he said to Alex before finishing up the rest of his lukewarm coffee then setting the white mug back down onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek   [Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Boys and Maid Outfits] Sensei and Zalvek
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next