Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slave needs beating from master/mistress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
overfiend_87

Slave needs beating from master/mistress Empty
PostSubject: Slave needs beating from master/mistress   Slave needs beating from master/mistress Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:02 am

RP type = Just about anything. I will try almost anything once, and I've had strange rps before.

Anyway I often play a slave who is very dissobediant and has to be tamed and broken before he will start doing things for you, but if you soften up he'll come back to being defiant against you where you'll need to punish him again. Bondage would be a perfect punishment.

I'm also bisexual so I don't mind a master nor a mistress or even a futa mistress. my character will need to be paid attention too and given proper and constant training. Ideas to expand the rp would be introducing a female or male and one who is kind and gentle who my character falls in love with, but your character as the mistress/master finds out and basically forces him away, threatening him and even punishing him and the other character.

I esepcially like it if the master/mistress is VERY violent and mean.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs beating from master/mistress   Slave needs beating from master/mistress Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:56 am

bump
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs beating from master/mistress   Slave needs beating from master/mistress Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:15 pm

hey there stranger...*smirks*
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs beating from master/mistress   Slave needs beating from master/mistress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:43 am

the pony of death wrote:
hey there stranger...*smirks*
lol hi
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs beating from master/mistress   Slave needs beating from master/mistress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:34 am

come on someone out there wants to beat me.
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs beating from master/mistress   Slave needs beating from master/mistress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:44 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
overfiend_87

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs beating from master/mistress   Slave needs beating from master/mistress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:13 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs beating from master/mistress   Slave needs beating from master/mistress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slave needs beating from master/mistress
Page 1 of 1