Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slave needs a master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moi
Moi

Slave needs a master Empty
PostSubject: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:46 am

An literate search:
Because some people know the purpose of the shift key and periods.
----------------------

< .::W e l c o m e::. >

Welcome to my humble thread.

You are obviously here because you are, as I am, looking for a partner with whom you can role play. But I do hope that you, like I, are not looking for any plain 12 year old with a keyboard and internet access. Those are role plays, yes, but not indulging, and certainly not what I am looking for.

I will ask you to read over my rules. I will not have one of those ever-so-annoying 'post banana in your PM' secret messages. For they drive me up the wall. But I don't want to waste your [and my] time by you PMing me and not meeting my requirements.

Forgive me if this entire thread makes me seem stuck up. I am not. I am simply tiered of posts no longer then 15 sentences.

< .::R u l e s::. >

I. This request is for advance/literate roleplayers. That means at least 3-4 good paragraphs with correct spelling is very much wanted. If you want to go overboard that is fine by me.
II. I match length. Give me a lot I'll return the favor.
III. OOC is fine and encouraged to make sure we're on the same page.
IV. I only do yaoi and het. If you convince me, I may try yuri, but that requires a good deal of convincing.
V. If you don't respond for a week without prior reason I will either give up and delete your PM or pester you. If you're pestered it means I like you.
VI. Violence/gore/sexual content/vulgarity. I know my limits, but I don't know yours. Tell me them.
VII. Don't just stop replying. I will return the favor. If one of us is bored, we'll tell the other and something will be worked out.
VIII. I reserve the right to refuse roleplay from you.
IX. I don't double. Don't ask. I will play a NPC when they are needed, but not for more then a few posts.
X. I only roleplay through PMs or private threads. IMs are not for roleplays. I am much more reliable if we play over Private Threads
XI. If you are a gary/mary sue. I will kill you. Not really, but I won't RP with you.
XII. If you say you 'only play uke', again. I will kill you. Well no, if you only play the stereotypical uke, then doom will come.
XIII. Despite Hollywood's ideas, love takes time to develop. It will do so in the roleplay.
XV. If we haven't started RPing yet and you already bore me, I just won't respond, if we are RPing and I lose interest I'll tell you.[/b]

< .::L e t s - t a l k - a b o u t - s e x::. >

Sex. it's fun, it's great. It's going to happen. My kinks can be found here. I feel like getting right into it, so shall we.

I want a plot though, or I want exciting sex if the plot is lacking. I need a dominating male.

Any questions?

Last edited by Moi on Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moi
Moi

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:27 am

Slave needs a master Anime_babes022
Back to top Go down
Moi
Moi

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:45 am

Slave needs a master 11038669049293pb0vy

Last edited by Moi on Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moi
Moi

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:23 am

Slave needs a master Onoej1915im
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:34 am

Plots n' what not

There are some things I enjoy. I have more but yeah that's all I have listed.

I have no limits, except for furries and not being human unless it's vampires, elves, angels and demons.
Back to top Go down
Moi
Moi

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:38 am

Plots I'm flexible with. I don't have a list complied yet so if you have any in mind ask them, my list will be a while let before being up.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:40 am

it's in the link I gave.
All the plots I've come up with so far are there.
If you don't want to do those pick a pairing and I'm sure I can come up with something for it.
Back to top Go down
Moi
Moi

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:41 am

Oh that's a link.

I didn't notice. xD Cheaking it.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:44 am

lol X3
Back to top Go down
Moi
Moi

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:47 am

Professor X Student, perhaps.

Or Can't let go.

Your kinks all look fine by me, except for ass hair. =]
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:53 am

No long ass hair-XD as in long really long hair from the head. I like that on my guys.

Can't let go ^^
Back to top Go down
Moi
Moi

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:55 am

Ohh. that is fine.

Man, you had me worried I was like, does the ass even grow hair? What is that like..padding for yaoi...
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:01 am

Lol, I don't think I'd have the heart to have force someone near a hairy ass~
Back to top Go down
Moi
Moi

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:03 am

I wouldn't have the stomach to go near one.
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:08 am

lol

So is 'can't let go good?'
Back to top Go down
Moi
Moi

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:11 am

Ya, can't let go is fine, where would be play?
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:13 am

Private rp section.
Back to top Go down
Moi
Moi

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:16 am

sounds good and could you start us off?
Back to top Go down
Kizuka-sensei
Sinner
Kizuka-sensei

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:17 am

Yesh, give me a couple minutes. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slave needs a master   Slave needs a master Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slave needs a master
Page 1 of 1