Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master wanted - RP Needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concupiscent
concupiscent

Master wanted - RP Needed Empty
PostSubject: Master wanted - RP Needed   Master wanted - RP Needed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:57 pm

I am looking for a Master, male, however when during Yuri I can be the Mistress, gladly enough. I Role play almost anything except animes, movies and so on because I do not know them well enough to do so. I will put down some ideas that I like, and we can go from there I guess.

When Role Playing I want to role play a real story line, not just meet and have sex for ever. I want something to happen, to keep the story line going so that it may be long term. I would really like a long term RP, because I have yet to find one in a long time and they are always so very satisfying.

This thread may be short but I would like to have a role play longer then a paragraph. Finding someone to do that, I find has been an never ending search and so far my total would be 0. I may not be the best writer, but I can write in length if you give me the opportunity, and I would really appreciate that opportunity.

I will Role play over threads or PM's. I can RP over emails, but I WILL NOT RP over IM's. it's annoying, never goes anywhere and gives be a ton of people I will never talk to again. So thank you, I have little rules, except the ones I have given you, and one more. I will not give you personal information. That is for me to know and to keep, no matter how much you try. (Trust me, people have definitely tried)

Secretary X Boss Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Student X Teacher Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Student X Student

Cop X Juvenile delinquent

Guard X Prisoner Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Many more, and open to ideas

I Also have plots referring to runaways, teens, drugs, school, home lives, incest, camp, work situations and futuristic. The only Role Play I will do from olden times is Pirates, (And no, not Pirates of the caribbean.)
Back to top Go down
concupiscent
concupiscent

PostSubject: Re: Master wanted - RP Needed   Master wanted - RP Needed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:03 pm

hmmm
Back to top Go down
dreadnaught_9
Sinner
dreadnaught_9

PostSubject: Re: Master wanted - RP Needed   Master wanted - RP Needed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:40 am

ma'am, may i interest you in a pair of settings which have been custom made by yours truely to endure an excessivly extended plotline that can be turned and meandered to any direction your heart so desires?

insanity islands (explained partly on my own request thread)

and the second one on there. (gah! and i didn't forget anything until now! DX)
Back to top Go down
concupiscent
concupiscent

PostSubject: Re: Master wanted - RP Needed   Master wanted - RP Needed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:17 pm

^_^
Back to top Go down
concupiscent
concupiscent

PostSubject: Re: Master wanted - RP Needed   Master wanted - RP Needed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:25 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
concupiscent
concupiscent

PostSubject: Re: Master wanted - RP Needed   Master wanted - RP Needed Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:58 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master wanted - RP Needed   Master wanted - RP Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master wanted - RP Needed
Page 1 of 1