Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Empty
PostSubject: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:48 am

Ian sighed as he stepped through the front doors to his school. He was a normal kid in High School with a height of 5' 3". His hair was dark brown and made him only seem more normal and fade in with the rest of the students. Like the rest he was wearing the standard school uniform consisting of black, formal pants and a shirt with a basic red tie.

The only thing on his mind was the fact that he only had to survive the day out with pushing his feelings for everyone and everything down as much as possible. It was only lately at a party where he had appeared unexpectedly that he had noticed her. She had been in his mind for some time but he knew that she was with someone else. He had been watching her for a few days and he felt his own feelings step over each other. He didn't show any form of emotions in his slightly pale face or in the way he walked as his slim figure made it's way towards his first class.

He somehow had found out that he had all his classes with her. He tried to avoid the thought as he got into the classroom and headed down, into the back and sat at his usual spot in the corner before he turned his iPod off. He didn't have any brothers or sisters to bug his parents about stuff so he got what he needed.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:05 am

Sammy walked to her fist class with a bit of a limp she had hurt her leg the day before on a hurdle that she was jumping. She gave a soft sigh and pushed her hair out of her eyes and sat in her seat. Oddly it was right in front of Ian. She dug into her bag and gave a sigh before she turned I her chair. “Excuse me…Ian right? Do you have a spare pen? I have a hole in a bag and mine fell out.” She said with a soft smile. She recognized him from the party but did not know him all that well.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:08 am

Ian was focused on the nature outside the room as his focus was then broken by her words as he shock his head. "Huh, yea. Of course." He said quickly and with a slightly tired tone as he tilted to his left and quickly shot his hand into his bag before he pulled out a pencil. "Here you go." He told her before he yawned into his right palm. He then slowly recognised her and sunk once. He had just borrowed her his pencil without really knowing that it had been her. He closed his light blue eyes for a moment to think it all quickly through before he shock his head. He had to appear like he always did. Without emotions showing. He pulled a piece of blank paper up and grabbed another pencil from his bag before he started sketching some basic lines.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:14 am

Sammy smiled, "thank you." She said taking the pencil and turning back to the front. "It was an art class that they were in currently. She loved art. She reached down and pulled out her drawing paper and finished up her drawing that was currently due. She shaded a bit more and smiled at the drawing. it was a picture of a black lab on a wood floor.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:20 am

Ian was too focused on his own drawing to look over her shoulder. He was in the middle of drawing a picture of two dragons entwined in a mighty battle with details down to as many scales as he possibly could with his black pencil. He only did sketches before classes and then he tried to make them properly afterwards. He enjoyed drawing but he was better with playing music than this.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:25 am

Sammy finished her shading and set the paper off to the side and started to write. She was writing a paper for thecreative writing class she was taking. She had it after lunch but started to do some editing then and there. Once she had finished that she put it back in the bag and waited for the teacher to come in.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:27 am

Ian was still busy with the sketch he was making. It was coming out pretty nicely with the details on them. Wounds and everything came out and he even got to make small pieces of dragon skin with scales flying through the air from their open wounds on the paper. He was seeing it all inside his head and he hoped to make it his best picture of this year. It would soon be too late to change if before their final exams. They were getting closer and closer and he had to work harder and harder to keep up with all of his classes.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:38 am

Sammy bit her lip thinking about the finals coming up and sighed. She still did not know what to draw for this final. She chewed her lower lip as she thought. Maybe her boyfriend? No she wanted to do something that involved fanstasy. She sighed and ranher hands through her hair. Maybe a unicorn or dragon fighting a knight. She tapped the pencil on her desk with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:42 am

Ian was disturbed by her tapping the pencil on her desk but ended up not caring. He looked down at the almost done sketch and smiled softly for himself as he then turned in the seat to look out at the nature. His mind instantly travelled back to the party and to her. He looked ahead at her for a moment before he looked back out of the window with a sigh. He brushed a strand of his hair away from his forehead as he stretched easily in the position he was in.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:08 am

Sammy stopepd tapping the pencil and opened the the window a crack. She then smiled to herself and sat back down. She got a text and replyed to it. It wa sher boyfriend mark. She then tunred her phone off and streatched her arms to the sides. She smoothed her skirt and sighed softly plying with some of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:50 pm

When their teacher arrived, Ian snapped out of his focus on the outside of the classroom and looked up at the blackboard. They had a female teacher who was pretty good even though not much was special about the woman. She was just like any other teacher they had besides the fact that she went easier on her students than other teachers.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:21 pm

Sammy sat up in her desk when the teacher walked in. The teacher greated the class and walked past to collect the due drawings. She gave a reminder that the final drawing was due next week. Sammy handed her paper to the teacher witha smile and then started to jot some ideas down. She bit her lip not sure of what to draw.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Ian handed in his own drawing as he already had his idea drawn down as a sketch. He wasn't going to make a painting but only a simple drawing with loads of details. He prefered it all being simple and he only hoped that he would be able to pass this year. He didn't think much about what the teacher said as he only continued working on his sketch.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:08 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)   Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was it supposed to happen? (Russian and Sweet)
Page 1 of 1