Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For My Family (With Russian Vodka)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Empty
PostSubject: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:31 pm

Name:
Kayla Lilith & Laura Lilith
Sex:
Female & Female
Sexual Orientation
Undetermined & Heterosexual
Personality:
Kayla
Kayla is shy and defensive but very curious, poking her nose around where she shouldnt be she always seems to find herself in the wrong side of something often getting lectures from her older sister only to protect her.
Laura
Laura is a very protective girl of her friends and her little sister but she is ver closed up when it comes to ehrself, she is strong willed and opinionated always expressing ehr opinions on things she believes important.
Bio:
Kayla
Kayla was born in 1998 and is now ten years old in the 4th grade, she was brought up under her sisters guidance since their parents were always out of town on buisness and work giving them a nice home and everything they could ask for but the one thing Kayla needed was her parents.
Laura
Laura born in 1991 was more used to her poarents constant disappearences by the time Kayla and her were older and she was dreading leaving the home when Kayla would be only 12 snce she had already signed an application to go to college. She had tried to convince her parents to stay home more for the sake of Kayla.
Roleplay Used In:
For My Family
Appearence:
Kayla
For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Huug

Laura
For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Pinksoft_03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayla
Skipping through the school as the bell for the end of the day sounded and she wandered past the gym for a quick peek at what the big girls got to do during their sporting lessons and stepped inside looking around the place as she saw everything, she was only 7 years old so she hadnt been their before her ash blonde hair slippng around her back as her blue eyes looked around.

Last edited by Syra on Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Dean was heading through the corridors with his mind being crazy on how he could get laid. He hadn't been with a girl for one and a half month already and he was getting more and more desperate. He was indeed a senior and he wanted to make his last year a memorable one as he wanted something special for his next time. He shock his head as he noticed one of the smaller grades enter the gym to peek in on the cheerleaders. His smaller sister was their captain but he didn't really care about them. They were all too snobbish for him even though the sight of the small girl in the school uniform made his mind go insane. He went over to the door and blocked her way out as he then grabbed the collar of her shirt. "Don't you think you should grow a bit more before you start watching them?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Kayla
She felt her shirt get caught on something and look back "I only wanted to see what they did" she said tugging at her collar and looking into the gym as she looked up at him again. She turned and sighed as she knew she wasnt getting anywhere and looked at him wearing the senior uniform and her in the primary skirt and blouse.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:38 pm

"Come on, kid. You shouldn't be watching it. You should practice it alone instead." He told her as he forced her to turn around. "Look, my sister is the captain on the team and I can help you practice so you can one day become as good as them." He told her in a kind and friendly tone as his mind started putting out the plan for him taking her.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:39 pm

Kayla
She looked at him and smiled "Really you would do that for me?" she question hoping he wasnt joking with her about the chance to be a cheerleader when she was older and in the senior classes as she looked at him she looked back for a second and nodded "Teach me please" she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:41 pm

"Of course. I won't mind helping you on the way but there's one thing you have to promise me first." He told her as he knelt down in front of her and looked directly into her eyes. "Promise me that you won't ever doubt what I tell you to do." He told her as he smiled softly to her in the hope of her accepting and promising him.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Kayla
She looked at him and back at the cheerleaders as she caught a glimpse of them and looked back as she thought for a second and nodded "Ok Coach what do i have to do first?" she asked willing to do what it took to become a cheerleader but she was thinking baton twirling and jumping practice not what he had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:43 pm

"Come. We can't practise here." He told her as he got up again and gestured for her to follow him as he headed for an empty classroom.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:44 pm

Kayla
She followed him and looked into the classroom as they got their and looked up at him "Cheerleading practice in a classroom what can we practice here?" she asked as she stepped inside with him and looked around walking into the classroom unaware of her fate.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:44 pm

"We can practice the first thing you need to learn." He told her as he sat down in a chair. "Come. I'll show you." He told her as he patted on his lap as a sign for her to sit there. He was going to get her now but he was also going to keep his promise about teaching her how to be a cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Kayla
SShe moved to him and sat down on his lap a little curious to what he would want her to do as the first part of her practice but she thought the cheerleaders were sporty girls who were kind and fun but she didnt know the truth about them all but one were complete sluts doing sex during school though the captain wasnt a version she was the least slutty out of all of them though Kayla didnt know that.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:46 pm

Dean enjoyed the feeling of her small and fragile body in his arms as he softly slid them around her sides and her stomach and started unbuttoning her shirt. "First lesson is a lesson that all cheerleaders have to learn. It's the lesson of how to have proper sex." He whispered into her ear before he nibbled a bit on her earflip and then kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:46 pm

Kayla
She swallowed nervously as she felt his hands on her shirt and looked at him "S..Sex thats the thing sister does at night with her friend shaun" she said realizing she was to be taught how to be the real cheerleader not the fairytale she had thought they were.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:47 pm

"What sounds do they make?" Dean asked her curiously as he continued unbuttoning her shirt as he slowly got upwards to her small chest. He didn't know that Shaun was with sister but he didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:47 pm

Kayla
She swallowed again and looked at him "T..they moan and make banging noises alot" she said not really wanting to be in the classroom anymore but she was nervous watching him unbutton her shirt as she thought abotu her sister Laura and Shaun making the noises when they had fun.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:48 pm

"You can forget about the banging noises. It'll be too risky here." He whispered into her ear as he finished unbuttoning her shirt. "But the moans are true." He softly started pinching and rubbing her nipples to get them hard and turn her small body on.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Kayla
She looked at him and blushed as he touched her "I..i dont want to anymore" she said looking at him touching her and felt weird like the way she felt weird around certain animals and people. She was sure she wanted to go now but she wasnt sure she could.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:52 pm

Dean held her body firmly in his hands when he heard her words. "Do you want to be a cheerleader or not?" He asked her in a serious tone. He wanted her to make up her mind even though he wasn't going to let her go just yet.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:52 pm

Kayla
She looked at him and squirmed "I dont want to have sex" she said as she tried to move her hands and arms pushing agaianst him after a few minutes she even hazarded a kick to his leg
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:59 pm

"But then you'll never be a cheerleader." He told her as he only moved his leg and locked her legs between his own while he still kept her captive. It was her only way to becoming a cheerleader and he wanted to help her but he had to get his lust filled first.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:00 pm

Kayla
She cried and started to get scared trying to move as she felt her shirt slide down her arms away from her realizing her sister was best friends with the cheerleader captain and looking at him "Y..You tried to have sex with my sister"
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Dean let out a laugh when he heard her words. "Look. I never wanted to have sex with my sister's best friend. It was a late party and I was so drunk that I only know what happened through a few friends. Only thing I was told was that your sister helped me upstairs and then she came down half an hour later and started telling people how amazing I had been." He told her as he noticed her shirt slide down.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Kayla
She looked at him and spat "My sister isnt a slut she inst she is a good girl" she said as she looked at him and frowned "Let me go i want to go home" she said as she struggled against him to get free from his legs and arms.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:05 pm

"No. You don't understand, kid." Dean told her as he didn't let her leave. "You sister isn't a slut, that's a fact. Your sister is faithfull to Shaun. What I was told was that it was a bet between our sisters about who would first have sex with me." He told her in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:06 pm

Kayla
She looked at him and spat again "I hate you my sister isnt like that" she said as she kicked as much as she could and pushed against him as she felt his hands holding her, she was stuck she knew that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For My Family (With Russian Vodka)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next