Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For My Family (With Russian Vodka)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:09 pm

"No you don't." Dean told her as he kept her in his lap. He knew that no one would disturb them and he didn't care if they both got late for classes. "And you don't know enough about your sister." He told her as he then kissed her neck softly. His tone was soft, smooth and seductive.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:10 pm

Kayla
She cried and struggled again "Get off me i dont want this" she cried as she looked at him and spat at him "Ill sue you for this" she said as she looked at him and cried, he was molesting her or raing ehr wasnt he thats what she thought.
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:13 pm

"You can't sue me for it." Dean told her as he continued kissing her neck. "You can't do anything against me." He added as he whispered into her ear while he enjoyed her struggle. "You promised me to do everything I told you so you could become a cheerleader." He then reminded her as he thought about maybe taking her in another position.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:14 pm

Kayla
She cried and looked at him "You cant prove i said that" she said as she struggled her skirt flying every which way and that as she tried to gert free from his grip
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:15 pm

"Of course I can." He told her as he had remembered to record it. "You can't prove anything against a recorder." He told her as he enjoyed the touch of her soft skin under his lips and the feeling of her skirt slowly flying upwards on her small body.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:15 pm

Kayla
She cried and stopped slightly "Please just stop my sister will hate me" she said looking at him and blushing as she watched him slightly feeling his hands around her touching her like Shaun touched her sister.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:16 pm

"Your sister won't hate me for something she doesn't know about." Dean told her as he held her body with one hand while he used the one to her skirt further upwards. He already had a massive bulge in his pants which was pushing against her ass. He was enjoying it very much.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:16 pm

Kayla
She cried and looked at him and sighed "I dont know im only 10" she said looking at him and turning away afterwards "I dont know if im ready for it" she said as she looked back feeling like her sister mustve felt when she was face with her first time.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:17 pm

"You'll be ready for it. Don't worry." Dean told her as he looked back at her while he tried to catch her eyes. "Otherwise I'll be gentle and soft with you." He added.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Kayla
She looked at him and sighed as she stopped fighting "Please i want to be a cheerleader" she said sighing and unclipping her skirt and sliding her panties off leaving her naked on his lap
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

"Okay." Dean replied as he watched her sit there naked in his lap. He slowly got his pants unbuckled as he got his hard cock out. It rested softly against her ass and her back as he kissed her softly for a moment. "Make my cock wet and I'll treat you like a Goddess." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:19 pm

Kayla
She looked at him and blushed and sighed looking at his cock and thought about it before leaning in and licking it thouroghly and looking up after she got it wet and sighed "I did it for you" she said as she sat up.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:21 pm

"Good." Dean replied as he then kissed her softly and while he lifted her ass up with one hand he used the other one to steady his cock as he gently pressed the tip against her wet slit.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Kayla
She looked down and blushed as she watched "It wont fit" she said as she realized he was to big for her small pussy. she looked at him and had a standard worried look on her face as she watched his cock.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:25 pm

"It will fit if you just give it time." Dean told her as he kissed her cheek softly. "Your pussy needs to get adapted to it's side and the only way for it do that is for me to push slowly." He told her as he then forced her a single centimeter further down over him. He knew that he would probably reach her end before his own length but then he would just have to penetrate that too.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:26 pm

Kayla
She cringed as he pushed inside and looked at him "Only if your gentle and your sure no one will see us" she asked as she looked at him a little weary as he may have a bet on his sister or something.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:27 pm

"No one will ever know about this. And I'll be as gentle and soft as I possibly can." He told her as he then kissed her softly, hoping that it would relief her from some of the pain as he continued with slowly pushing her down over him in small amounts of length at a time.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:27 pm

Kayla
She looked at him and blushed as she felt his lips on hers as she felt her little cunt slipping down his cock from the wetness surronding the sex organs. She looked at him and moaned slightly out of reaction feeling a little pleasure building.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:29 pm

The sound of her moaning sounded perfect in his ears. Soon she would be his own little sexslave even though he still taught her how to be a cheerleader. He continued slipping into her slowly as he knew that he would probably have taken her virginity by now. He enjoyed the thought as he kept their lips together to make sure the moaning wasn't too loud.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:29 pm

Kayla
She moaned louder as cheerleading practice ended and the girls bustled out of the gym, she looked at hima dn blushed heavily as she held him while he kept pushing inside her hearing the footsteps but unable to stop moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:31 pm

Dean was hoping that the room was soundproofed as he only continued slipping into her. He then suddenly felt a wall hit against the tip of his cock but a slight opening still. He was only halfways inside her but he didn't care as he then stopped and broke the kiss. "Do you want me to go all the way into you with all my size?" He asked her as his mind decided on trying to get her pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:31 pm

Kayla
She felt him hit her wall and blushed and nodded slowly wanting to have as much as she could her natural gluttenous nature reaching her as she felt his cock inside her pussy as she moaned loudlky unfortunately for them the room wasnt soundproofed so her moans seeped outside.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Dean knew that moans outside classrooms where normal so no one would check on them. It was usually just a teacher having some fun with a studen who had accepted it. He slowly pushed the tip through the small entrance in her wall as he felt waves of pleasure rush through his body while he let out a soft moan. The feeling of her tight pussy around his hard and massive cock was better than ever.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Kayla
She cried out when he penetrated her womb which wasnt a normal sound coming from a classroom since people didnt cry out during the teacher/student relation common to the classrooms, most girls or guys were willing and only moaned so anyone walking past would notice that someone not ready was getting it. Kayla was one of those but she still held her position throught cries and screams as he moved into her deepest parts.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Dean shushed on her as he stopped just as he had gotten the head into her deepest parts. He held her safely in his arms as he wanted her to relax and let her muscles relax so she would be fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For My Family (With Russian Vodka)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next