Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For My Family (With Russian Vodka)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:51 pm

What?" Dean asked her through the deep kiss as he enjoyed holding her close and feeling her ride on him.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Kayla
she blushed and watched him Look at her as she kept riding his cock harder now moaning "This feeling im getting" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:52 pm

"You're about to cum. It's okay. Let it go." He told her as he enjoyed the feeling of her riding his cock harder instead of faster.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

Kayla
She looked at him and blushed as she let go her resistance and her cunt exploded with life shooting juices down over her and his legs falling to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:54 pm

Dean felt her cum all over the place as it then became too much for him and he felt himself gasp as he shot his cum all the way to her back wall and then he let out a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:54 pm

Kayla
She fell forward and panted as she looked at him and blushed "That was good" she said looking at him and smiling brightly as she felt weak from the ordeal and waited for him to get out off her cunt.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:55 pm

"Yea. It surely was." Dean replied as he smiled back to her before he slowly got her off him. "Come. Get dressed and we'll head to class. We'll meet after school in the gym and I'll teach you what I know about cheerleading." He told her in an honest tone.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:55 pm

Kayla
She nodded stumbling as she put on her panties and skirt then sliding ehr blouse back on and moved to the door as she opened it she walked into a body and looked up at her sister and sighed as she had a little talk with her about what happened while Dean's sister stood back with a smug look.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Dean knew that they were probably waiting outside so he quickly got his clothes on and left through a window so they would never notice him. He was glad that the school was only raised three feet over the ground. He slipped away quickly and went to class.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Kayla
Kayla sighed as she was dragged off towards the office and watched as she felt her heart tear slightly, wasnt he going to face them with her, didnt he like her enough to do that with her. She was sad and now her sister was angry with her, She got the note from the principal to get taken home and got dragged to her sisters car.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:58 pm

When the class was over, Dean went to a quiet area and called Laura in the hope of her not knowing anything of it.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:01 pm

Kayla & Laura
She sighed sitting in the car on the drive home the dead silence in the car being broken by the sound of the phone ringing and she sighed looking out the window as her sister answered it with a cold "What".
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:05 pm

"Hey. Where are you? I can't find you." Dean replied as he had noticed the cold tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:07 pm

Kayla & Laura
She looked at her sister and curled into her corner as her sister talked "Taking my little slut of a sister home Dean" she said as she stopped at the first red light and waited.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:28 pm

"What do you mean by that?" He asked her as he sat down on a table and looked out. He knew that it would be hard for Kayla to keep the deal with him but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:29 pm

Laura
She scowled and looked at the road "What the fuck do you think Dean" she said looking at ehr sister in the back and sighed "You actually had sex with my 10 year old sister" She said scowling.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Dean sighed as he then rolled his eyes. "Look. You can't change the fact that she wants to be a cheerleader so badly that she'll do anything for her dream to become true." He bit her off as he then remembered a thing. "Or do you want me to remind you what happened last year at the party at my place?" He reminded her of this as much as he possible could.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Laura
She looked at the wheel and sighed "So what do you want with my family youve already fucked me and her what else?" she asked trying to confront him on what he wanted since he was blackmailing her.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

"Maybe I want to end up taking your mom too. I've been told by a friend that she's some hot stuff." Dean chuckled into the phone as he knew that he had her now. It was common knowledge that her mother was hot and one of the guys from Dean's class had taken her a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:31 pm

Laura
She stopped the car in the driveway and walked to the door "Leave my Mother out of this you idiot this is between me and you just stop bringing my little sister and mother into this" she said walking into the house and up to her room.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For My Family (With Russian Vodka)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4