Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For My Family (With Russian Vodka)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Kayla
She cried as she felt him inside her and shook in his arms "It hurts so much" she said as she thought she heard the door creak open but shook it off hopin the pain would go away from her body.
Back to top Go down
https://virtueoussinners.darkbb.com
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:35 pm

Dean had made sure that they were positioned so whoever looked into the room wouldn't see them. He looked past her head at the intruder as his eyes sprung lightning. "Get out!" He roared as he held Kayla safely in his arms still. He didn't move out of her or further into her as he wanted her to get over the pain.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:35 pm

Kayla
She cried hard as she looked at her and blushed closing her eyes, she couldnt see who was at the door but she didnt care if she did she would have found it was actually deans sister checking out the noises by herself as her friends didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Location : When online behind my screen and otherwise I'll be screwing some innocent chick or your mom.

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Dean watched his sister leave the room as he knew that he would probably have to listen to rumours about them the entire day. He didn't care as he then returned to Kayla and kissed her nose softly. "You're doing fine. Just relax." He whispered to her in a kind tone.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Kayla
She cried and gripped his shirt hard in her hands "Please let it end" she cried as her womb slowly adjusted to his length and width inside her little pussy and womb hopefully not feeling the pain for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:37 pm

"Soon. Give it time." He whispered to her. "You're doing fine, girl. Soon you'll only feel the pleasure." He added as he started kissing her face softly
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Kayla
She cried and slowly calmed down when the pain turned to pleasure, she looked at him and blushed as she moaned again "It feels better" she said looking at him and blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:40 pm

"Good." Dean whispered to her as he looked back at her before he pushed slowly further into her, hoping that the pain wouldn't be there any longer.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:40 pm

Kayla
She moaned loudly as he pushed further and blushed falling against him shivering "Is it in yet" she said through her pursed lips and watching with her cracked eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:43 pm

"Not fully. It's getting closer though." Dean whispered to her as he held her tightly in his arms. He was getting closer and closer to being fully inside her.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:43 pm

Kayla
She blushed and shuddered as he almost finished "Please its to much for me hurry" she said feeling weak from the waiting to have him fully inside her.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:44 pm

"Okay." Dean replied as he gave it one last thrust and then he was fully inside her. All the way to her second wall as she was sitting down at his base.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:45 pm

Kayla
She moaned loudly and lent against him "Its so big im full im so full of it" she said feeling his cock inside her.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:46 pm

"Yea. I know. You're young still. I'm all the way into where I probably shouldn't be." He whispered to her as he then kissed her ear softly.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:46 pm

Kayla
She looked at him and blushed as he said he shouldnt be as far as he was and she sighed "What do you mean? She asked looking at him puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

"Never mind it." He whispered to her as he moved slightly in the seat. "It's time for you to do something that'll feel very good." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:47 pm

Kayla
She looked up at him and blushed "What will make me feel better than i already do?" she asked as she sat on his cock and wondered what he could have in mind.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:47 pm

"It'll make you feel better if you move back and forth on it." He replied to her question as he looked down at her before he kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Kayla
She looked at him and began her slow movements on his member moaning louder in the process as she felt even better than before
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:49 pm

Dean closed his eyes as he placed a hand on her hips and the other on her back while he enjoyed her slow movements.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:49 pm

Kayla
after moments her pace quickened and she moaned her hair blowing around her as she felt his cock move inside her womb.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

Dean was moaning softly to the feeling of her moving faster. He enjoyed the feeling of her small pussy moving back and forth on his rock hard cock as it started pulsing lightly from the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:50 pm

Kayla
She moaned loudly not noticing the pulsing of his cock inside her in ehr fits of pleasure from riding his cock she closed her eyes and blushed deeply moaning all the while.
Back to top Go down
Russian Vodka
Sinner

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:51 pm

Dean enjoyed the feeling of her riding him and hearing her moans. He could feel himself rise steadily towards his climax as he wanted to cum.
Back to top Go down
Syra
Black Rabbit
Syra

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:51 pm

Kayla
She kept moving enjoying the ride she was getting on his cock as he looked at him and kisses him deeply "Please its so good" she said weakly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For My Family (With Russian Vodka)   For My Family (With Russian Vodka) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For My Family (With Russian Vodka)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next