Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Jamie was covered in shadow. "It's not fair. It's just not fair. My father was in debt, and so the bastard thinks he can sell me to a brothel?!? I HATE him!" She said to herself. That day she had been taken to what was to be her new home at a pillow house. She was forced to wear nothing but a set of black lingerie, and was probably never going to be given anything else. She sat in the corner of the room in the shadows hoping nobody would see the new girl. The black haired beauty sulked and looked away from the room closing her eyes and starting to cry.
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:15 pm

A tall sultry lady approached her. She was very elegant with long flowing red hair...and a strong dominant smile. She was dressed in a full black lingerie outfit with cape,boots, stockings and a whip. She could see her newest aquisition was quite upset.

"My oh my..a new recruit is crying. Whats wrong Miss?"

She smiled and stroked her cheek with her gloved hands.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:21 pm

Jamie didn't look back when she heard the voice, she knew it well. She would never be able to forget that voice, for it is the one that owned the place she now worked and lived at. "Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you." She said.
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:34 pm

She sighed. "Being a Sapphic brothel, I don't prefer to take a tough hand with my girls. However, you ARE a servant owned by me...and if you're not going to behave...I WILL put you into shape..." She said and stroked her hair softly. "Don't make me do that."
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:57 am

Jamie stood up and walked away. "Just leave me the hell alone." She said over her shoulder, heading towards the stairs and up to her room, shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Did you want to copy this on the new darker and continue there?

Grenda-chan.
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:34 pm

Nah. I like this site.
Back to top Go down
grendachan
Rookie Sinner
grendachan

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:55 pm

OOC: Don't blame you at all.

The Madame sighed and said "I didn't want to take this approach..but...if you're going to make it hard for me..." She walked after Jamie and - using the set of keys she kept with her - opened the door and went inside.

"Jamie...this is your last chance for me to go easy on you. You may apologize and I'll try to make it easy on you. Or you can make it hard for me and then I won't be so nice. No one is coming to rescue you, so weigh your options carefully Miss."
Back to top Go down
pretty lez girl
Rookie Sinner
pretty lez girl

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:02 pm

Jamie turned away from her and lied on her bed. "Shut the fuck up! DON'T act like you're better than me! You're nothing but a fucking whore! And I'll kill you as soon as I get the chance. THEN I will run away and TAKE my freedom back!" She shouted at her.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:14 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl   The New Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl
Page 1 of 1