Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Rookie Sinner

Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink) Empty
PostSubject: Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink)   Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:21 pm

Markus was getting tired of the way she acted. And it was finally time for what he called drastic measures. He was going to make her learn her place, no matter how long it took. And he was going to have help doing it, too. He calmly got out of the car, pulling a small length of chain out with him. He walked to the middle of the park, by the fountain. He whistled to himself as he tied the chain around the fountain, the unfastened end had a heavy lock ready for use.

A few people had stopped to see just what he was doing. And they soon found out as he returned to his car, opening the trunk. "Time for your lesson" He smiled down at the naked girl that was there. A strong collar was around her neck, and her arms were tied together behind her back so she couldn't even move them. He half carried and half drug her to the fountain, placing the lock into a special spot on the back of her collar, chaining her to the fountain. She'd be unable to get away, and if she tried, all that would happen is she would choke herself.
Back to top Go down
dirty little mink
dirty little mink

PostSubject: Re: Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink)   Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:47 pm

lea was growling and whimpering. shes been a very disobidaint girl and it showed even now. she was always so modest in public, now unable to cover her body she growled cursing her master. she tuged hard coughing when she began chocking herself "cover me!" she demanded angered 'cover me now
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink)   Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:21 pm

He shook his head, muttering some. It looked like she was going to need on hell of a lesson. And he was going to give that to her. Even if it meant she had to be chained up here for several days. His hand came up as he smacked her hard across the face, knocking her to the ground.

He kneeled next to her, glaring hard. "Listen up you little bitch. You are mine and you'll do what I tell you. Not what you want." He smacked her across the face again before standing up and smirking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink)   Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:20 pm

OOC: roleplay has been move to this link here for the new VS hosted site
http://www.virtueoussinners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=82
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink)   Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning ones place in Public (Loki & Mink)
Page 1 of 1