Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Empty
PostSubject: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:53 am

His mother had insisted on the road trip. After the events of his parents splitting up, and the battles for custody, money, and their home that followed, his mother felt they needed a break. It would be a drive down to Florida for his Summer Break, and the eight year old third grader was left a little bored, sitting in the back seat of his mother's dark SUV. He'd played some games, and watched some television on the TV that could be pulled down from the ceiling of the car, although by the time it was rounding around nine, he was fast asleep, curled up in the back seat.

His name was Andrew, and his mother slowly shook the young, blond-haired boy awake. He'd drooled on his wrist, and was groggy. They'd stopped at a common, although somewhat deserted trucker stop for gas, and his mother was hurrying him off to use the restroom that was on the side of the building, accessed from the outside, as she got some food and gas.

"Nhh.. Okay.."

Andrew grumbled softly, his chin-length hair messy, falling in is cute, soft face. Green eyes were hazy, if only briefly, and the boy gave a shiver as he slipped out of the car. It was around twelve at night, and he stumbled towards the lonely bathroom, yawning softly. He wore a pair of shorts that stopped inches above the knee, and left little to the imagination, as far as his pale, pliable thighs and legs went. He wore a long-sleeved striped shirt, the sleeves falling nearly to the tips of his fingers. And his look was finished off by a small shell necklace, a pair of socks, and some sneakers.

The bathroom was lit only by a dim light, and Andrew quickly wandered to one of the urinals, undoing the zipper of his shorts and holding his soft, small member, peeing slowly before wiping his little shaft off with some toilet paper from a nearby empty stall, ad finally zipping up his pants and tucking his privates away in his underwear. He moved quickly to the sink, eager to wash his hands and get back into the warm, sleeping place of his mother's SUV. Although it was there that the small boy noticed something. An unopened fruit candy left on the sink. He hadn't seen it before, but now.. well, he hadn't eaten in a while, and paying no mind to his mother's warning, he quickly unwrapped the chewy treat, and ate it down.

Although before Andy had even made it to the door, he'd swallowed it down, and was feeling the effects of the drugs that were hidden inside.

"Ng.. huh.."

The youth murmured weakly, feeling groggy, his knees giving a quiver as they suddenly felt weak.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:10 am

Markus smiled from the stall he had been standing in as he saw the boy quickly eat the candy. This was going well, much better than he would have thought. Seems the boy had been rather tired....or his mom had never taught him about strange candy.

He moved out of the stall as he saw the boy start to tip over, scooping the child up into his arms. He stood at the door for a moment, peeking out to make sure noone was there before he walked out, heading to the large area for parked semi-trucks behind the building. The boy was pulled into the cab and moved into the small living area he had in back. There wasn't much to it, bed that would fold up into a booth for eating, a small bathroom a chair, and a tv hanging on the wall.

Markus tossed the boy onto the bed, starting up the truck and heading away from the truck stop. He'd be able to get quite a distance between where they were now and when the boy would wake up. And he couldn't help but lick his lips as he thought of what he'd be able to do.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:18 am

Andrew was completely unconscious by the time he'd been lifted up. His little legs dangled as his eyes slipped closed, and his breaths were slow and deep as he was carried off, tossed into the back. He'd been sleepy, anyways. But this sort of setting was certainly not what he wanted. Being placed in the cab of a strange Trucker's truck was not something he needed, at least compared to the warm safety of his mother's SUV.

Andy was unmoving, and the drug kept the youth sleeping for some time. His mother was left to worry, and when finally they were quite a few miles away from the truck stop, the small blond began to stir. His vision was hazy, his head was dizzy and spinning as the drugs began to wear off. Green eyes fluttered open as the youth realized that he must have been in a car. Was it his mothers..? It sure didn't feel like it..

"M.. Momma..?"

Came a soft, sleepy voice. Andy still remained relatively still, seeming to be trying to clear up his vision, first.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:31 am

Markus chuckled as he heard the boy start to stir. Seemed like it was about time to stop driving for the night. He tilted his head slightly, glancing down at the mirror on the dashboard that let him look into the back area of the cab and see the boy. He kept glancing at the mirror as he drove for a few more miles to an exit ramp where he pulled the truck over to the side for the night.

His smile got wider as he lowered some shades over the windows to block the sun and people looking in as he got up and moved into the back with a chuckle. He flicked on the light as he stood there, looking down at the boy. Markus was well built, despite what he did for a living. He had a small beard and shortly cropped hair, both a dark black.

"Wake up little boy...." He spoke softly, standing there. It was time to start the kid's lessons.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:34 am

Andrew was much smaller than Markus, and obviously very, very confused. He closed his eyes, wincing and giving a soft groan as the light was turned on. He turned his small head, just barely catching the male voice. No, that wasn't his mother. And he hadn't seen his father in weeks. Who could it be..? The blond carefully sat up, looking up with squinted, slightly blurry vision. A man.. they were in a weird, sort of tiny room. It looked a little like a car..

"Wh.. where am I? Where's.. M-Momma?"

Andrew asked, his voice a bit slow, as the boy was rather unsure. What was going on? Still, it had yet to occur to him that he'd been kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:45 am

"Your mom? I have no idea. Probably back at the truck stop" Markus chuckled with a wide smile on his face. He had no worries about the boy getting away. Especially with as young and small as he was. The child probably wouldn't even be able to climb down the steps of the truck himself.

He slowly moved closer to the bed, reaching out and rubbing a hand over the boys cheek for a moment. "You belong to me now, little boy" He kept smiling, wondering if the boy knew what was going on. But that wouldn't matter for long, the boy would learn soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:49 am

It seemed as if Markus was taking no time in getting.. acquainted. The confused little boy stared, seeing a touch worried. The truck stop? Oh, right.. he'd gotten sleepy in the bathroom. However, when Andrew couldn't remember an event after that, the small boy was left a little worried, and jerked back when his cheek was touched, furrowing his brow in confusion and worry.

"B-Belong..? No.. No, I don't. I wanna go back to my Mom.."

He said, pulling away, farther back onto the bed. He certainly realized now that whatever was happening, certainly wasn't a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:58 am

A chuckle from Markus filled the cab as the boy pulled away from him and backed up further onto the bed. "Your not going back. You are mine.....and you'll learn to like it" He smiled, but it wasn't a pure friendly smile, it was one that gave off a bit of evil, as he knew that he would make the boy like it, however long that took.

He moved closer to the bed, leaning over it as he licked his lips. "When you behave, good things will happen. But if you act up you'll get punished." He grabbed the boys foot and pulled him closer. "But don't worry, I'll show you all the rules"
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:01 am

It was then that the boy seemed to realize the full extent of the situation. He whimpered, shaking his head in defiance. And when his foot was grabbed, the youth gave a small cry, squirming and kicking at the trucker. It was quite obvious that Andrew did not like the situation one bit. And would have much preferred to go home, rather than "belonging to" this strange trucker.

"N..! I wanna go back..!"

The small boy cried disobediently, kicking at Markus futiley once again.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:07 am

He yanked the boy back toward him, jerking him closer before giving him a hard smack across the cheek. "Bad little boy. You do not kick me" He growled slightly, flipping the kid over and slapping his hand down hard against the boys butt several times as if to spank him.

"When I tell you to come to me, you will. Got it?!" He glared at the boy a moment before stepping back away from the bed and pointing right infront of him. "Now come here"
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:10 am

Andrew was left surprised when hit. His green eyes were wide, and he trembled, whimpering and gasping as he was flipped over, his bottom being hit hard several times. By the time it was finished, Andrew was teary eyed, rubbing his cheek, then his sore bum. Hh frowned, glaring at the man, although reluctantly, he obeyed the given order, shivering as he stood, his soft cheek now left with a red hand print.

"I.. I wanna go back.."

He sniffled softly, wiping his eyes slowly. At least Andrew wasn't kicking or screaming anymore.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:15 am

"Now don't you cry. Only little girls cry" Markus smiled as the boy at least listened to the order. Maybe this would be easy....or maybe it was the fact that he had just been spanked. He'd have to wait and see about it. "You keep crying, I'll treat you like a little girl"

He moved to the side, sitting down in the chair and looked at the boy with a small smile. The truck doors were securely locked, and he wouldn't be able to get out. But with Markus in the chair, there was a chance for him to try, even though it was just a test. "Now take all your clothes off"
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:19 am

And the frightened boy was certainly tempted to try, especially when the order came. Take off his clothes?! What sort of strange, perverted sort of request was that? The youth did his best to stop crying, using his sleeves to wipe his eyes before biting his lower lip. Small hands lowered, as if to reluctantly undo his shorts, but, upon touching the bottom, little Andrew suddenly bolted, running quickly from where the male sat, and towards the front. It was.. a car?!

Andrew crawled over the driver's seat, attempting to open the door. But he gave a whimper as the door refused to budge, and quickly began to attempt to open the window, instead.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:30 am

Markus shook his head as the boy tried to run. He hadn't really been surprised by it as he quickly yanked the boy out of the front and into the back, tossing him onto the bed. "Thats a bad boy..." He growled down at the boy, yanking the boys pants and underwear off, before sitting down on the bed and tugging him into his lap.

His hand rose up, swinging back down as he started to spank the boy again. Though this time it wasn't over anywhere as fast as the first time. Markus leaving the boys ass covered in red hand prints by the time he was done and he shoved the boy down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:37 am

The boy was quick to cry out when he was pulled back. He stared, wide-eyed and frightened as his lower body was undressed, and slow, stinging hits were soon planted upon his smooth little bubble butt. By the time he was finished, Andrew was crying once more, quick tog et off his sore, stinging bottom when tossed on the floor.

"L-Let me go..!"

He whimpered, voice shaky as he made his futile demand.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:45 am

The response to the boys statement was a quick smack against his cheek. "You do not tell me what to do. You listen and do as I say!" Markus' hand came back smacking the boy on the other cheek. "And what did I tell you about crying?"

He grabbed the boys head a moment, holding him still as he yanked the kid's shirt off, leaving him there on the floor with only his shoes and socks on. "You belong to me now....got it?"
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:52 am

The small boy only gave soft squeals of pain with each slap against the face. He was shaking, attempting to bite back tears, or at least his sobs. He gave only a few weak gasps as his shirt was yanked away, and the frightened blond crawled away, hiding behind the chair that Markus had been sitting upon, eyes wide, his whole frame trembling. His cheeks were red, as was his little bottom, but he said nothing, cheeks streaked with tears as Andrew futiley attempted to hide.

".. Huh... Hic.. Y-Yes.."

He responded softly with a small hiccup. If saying it meant he wouldn't be slapped anymore, Andrew certainly would.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:11 am

Markus smirked, pointing at the floor infront of him. "Now get over here...." He was growing impatient as it was. The boy wasn't learning nearly as fast as he would have hopped. And with the long day he had, Markus was beginning to grow more tired the longer this took.

He reached into a small drawer, pulling a small tube of something out as he waited for the boy to do what he said. "Quickly....when I say do something, you do it then. Not when you feel like it"
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:17 am

He was unaware of this, and was too frightened to just jump into it. Slowly, the red cheeked little boy crawled forward, stopping where the man had pointed, and staring in confusion at the small tube. What could that possible be? His slim, shivering body was nude, his small shaft and sac quite visible.

"Wh.. what're you gonna do..?"

It had him worried.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:28 am

"Oh you don't need to worry about that" Markus smiled, reaching foward with his free hand to cup the boys genitals, pulling him even closer. He unzipped his pants and fished out his semi-hard shaft, letting it rest on his jeans. "The only things you have to worry about is doing what I say, and making me feel good"

He chuckled, his hand on the boys head to bend him over until his head was almost pressing against Markus' member. "Start licking it boy"
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:18 am

Andrew was quiet, as if waiting for the end. It didn't take long for an explanation.. of sorts, to come. When he saw Markus' shaft, which was partially hard, and easily dwarfed his own, Andrew whimpered, pulling back just a hint. These were naughty things. Boys weren't supposed to show their privates to other boys! Mother said so! With his head forced right up against Markus' cock, practically, Andrew twisted his head away, closing his eyes tight.

"N-Noooo, it's i-icky..!"

He whined, although his warm breath brushed the adult's cock.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:03 am

His hand twisted slightly, grabbing the boy tightly by the hair and giving a short and hard tug, His other hand moving down to rub the tip of his cock against the boys lips. "You do as I say or you will be punished again"

Markus shifted his left hand again, reaching down and gave the boy a firm tap on his balls, intending on pushing the head of his cock into the boys mouth if he gave a gasp.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:20 am

Andrew whimpered, twisting and trying to escape the pain of having his hair pulled. It seemed as if Markus' plan had worked well, however. The virginal boy, left thoroughly confused, gave a gasp when his balls were tapped, and no sooner did he gasp than did he find a fat cock head stuffed into his little mouth, and despite his best efforts, he couldn't spit it out.

His soft, wet tongue was squirming and flailing around beneath his cock head as Andrew did his best to keep Marcus' tip from causing him to gag.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:29 am

Markus help the boys head tightly in place by the hair, so his cock wouldn't go anywhare. "Thats it. Use your tongue" He smiled as he felt the boy struggling, which only got him to smile wider.

His left hand moved to cup the boys genitals, slowly rubbing them around, as if inspecting them by touch alone
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Andrew couldn't help how the foreign feeling effected him. It made his stomach wist and his groin tingle, and soon, the small boy was growing hard during the "inspection", eyes closed tight and brows furrowed as Markus' cock remained buried in his mouth.

"Ggg.. Kh.."

He gurgled softly, now refusing to move his tongue much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next