Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki
Rookie Sinner

Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:30 pm

His hands continued to rub against the boys genitals, stopping to give them a small slap when the boy stopped using his tongue. "Use your tongue boy... I told you to....or do you want to be spanked again?"

The hand on the childs head shifted slightly, pushing more of his length into the boys mouth, so that no matter where his tongue moved it would be against him. The tip of his cock started to brush more against the back of the childs mouth.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:36 pm

It was a very difficult thing to take. When his growingly hard little cock was slapped, he straightened up, wincing and doing his best to obey. Andrew's inexperienced tongue squirmed quite actively beneath Markus' cock, stimulating him, even as he forced his way deeper.

Although, for Andrew, this wasn't a good move at all. He tried to pull back, but Markus' hand prevented him from doing so. By the time Markus had stopped pushing, Andrew was gagging, the opening to his throat tightening and flexing as the small boy coughed and choked around Markus' length, now more persistently attempting to pull back.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:44 pm

Markus' smile grew wide as his cock was fully hard in the young boys mouth. The small amount of stuggling actually speeding up the process. "I think it's time for your new lesson boy..."

He smiled, letting the boy pull his mouth from Markus' cock, only to pull him up onto the bed. He pulled the cap off the tube he had grabbed earlier, squeezing out some liquid and slowly rubbing a large amount over the length of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:51 pm

The young boy was left coughing when allowed to take his mouth off of the adult male's cock. He breathed, whimpering when thrown onto the bed. He could only watch as Markus began to cover his cock in the seemingly slippery fluid. What was it for? Why was he doing it? Andrew pulled back away from him. A new lesson..?

"Wh-What're you gonna do..?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:57 pm

"You'll find out soon enough" Markus let out a chuckle, before grabbing the boys neck and pinning his shoulders down against the bed. Markus shifted on the bed, adjusting the boy so his butt was up in the air.

He rubbed a good amount of the lube onto the boys ass, getting him ready, even sliding a finger into the boy to push a bit of the lube into his ass. Getting him ready for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:02 am

It seemed as if Andrew was coming to realize what Markus had planned for his sore little bottom. The boy gasped and coughed as he was choked, squirming beneath the man as his upper body was pinned, and his little red ass pushed up. When the cold substance was rubbed against it, he shivered, although with the entering of a finger, he was quick to cry out. It was uncomfortable!

"Th-THat's dirty..!"

He yelped, attempting to close his legs and get his little toosh away.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:07 am

Markus slowly pulled his finger free as he shifted around on the bed. He couldn't help but smile at the expected thought the boy was probably having that he had stopped, though it would change soon enough.

He pressed the tip of his cock against the boys ass, slowly pressing forward. The progress would be slow, but it would be quite enjoyable to watch the boy squirm as it happened.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:20 am

And squirm Andrew did. He stared, wide-eyed as Markus' fat cock head began to penetrate his only briefly prepared little fuck tunnel. The blond was quick to try and dart away, but with Markus still pinning him down, Andrew could only squirm, cry, and wince in the end.

Those swollen glands finally entered Markus' victim with a bit of force, and a wet pop. Andrew was quick to cry out, his little opening stretched incredibly, but holding up. It hurt.. incredibly!

"It hurts, h-hurts..!!"

He gasped out.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:27 am

"For now....it'll feel better later..." He smiled wickidly at the back of the boys head. The boy's fuck tunnel was extremely tight. And it was slow going, but Markus continued to slowly pushi his large cock deeper into the boy.

One hand circled the boys waist, his fingers finding the child's small member and started to rub at it slowly, as if teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:42 am

Was it sad that the closest to kind thing that Markus was doing was.. this? The youngster's voice hitched in his throat as the older male found his little erection, teasing it while burying himself to the hilt in Andrew's tight little bottom. He was shaking, in obvious pain, and simply refused to believe Markus' assuring words. It felt like he'd break any moment.

"D.. Don't put.. your thing in such a dirty p-place.. Stop, please, i-it hurts..!"

He begged.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:48 am

He kept his body pressing tight against the boys, holding the child in place. He didn't even offer a response to the request. His cock holding it's place deep inside the boy's ass as his hand continued to rub at the boys erection.

Markus licked his lips at the sight of the boy twitching under him, his cock deep in the boy. He slowly stroked the boy faster.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:03 am

The small boy groaned as Markus finally bottomed in his little ass. The older male's heavy balls pressed against his smaller, hairless ones. And as he stroked faster, Andrew trembled, convulsing briefly around his thick cock meat. The pain was subsiding quite slowly, but the fondling of his young cock was hard to ignore. None the less, Andrew couldn't think straight, and only offered mumbles and gasps as he was molested.

"Ghh.. ah.."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Rookie Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:22 am

"Thats it my little boy" Markus chuckled as he continued to stroke the childs small cock, his pace staying slow for the time being. He held his cock in place in the boys ass, letting out an occassional groan as the squirming of the boy rubbed his cock the right way.

He had certainly picked a good one. And he knew that he would enjoy him for a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Rookie Sinner
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:42 pm

Andrew was frightened and confused. He would have never really imagined touching him this way, and putting something in his little bottom, would feel like this. Still, the pain was slowly beginning to subside as the smaller boy breathed quickly, shivering as Markus continued to fondle his boyhood, at least keeping fairly still inside of him as his small body adjusted.

Andrew's knees felt weak, he wanted to sleep, to have this thing out of his little ass. He was loosening up slowly, his inner walls continuing to twitch and tremble as he was fondled by Markus' large hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryu vs Tora
Demonic Raven RvT
Ryu vs Tora

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:19 pm

OOC: roleplay has been moved to this link to the new hosted vs http://www.virtueoussinners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=113
Back to top Go down
http://p068.ezboard.com/broleplaylovers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]   Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Trust a Trucker [Myself and Loki]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2