Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who knew an angle could make a good slave...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Poxdox
Poxdox

Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Empty
PostSubject: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:34 am

Dox looked out the window with a smile on his face, the large pearly white fangs easily distinguishable in the light of the full moon as he reviewed his plans for the evening. It had taken him years to maneuver her into position but the trap was set and ready to spring. There was a very specific blood angle that still walked the lands, and from the text he picked up over the centuries, there blood could cure the sun curse all vampires held. Problem was they weren't easily captured, being able to phase in and out of this reality, and there was little that could keep there attention long enough to capture them but this one had a fetish of sorts. By rights, they can't maintain existence in this plain without an artifact from there home dimension that kept them linked, which she seemed hellbent on finding it for whatever reason or the other. Problem was no one knew how to make the damn things anymore except the masters artificers who weren't giving them away any time soon.

But Dox found his own little loop hole that she probably knew about but refused to submit to. They could be enslaved through a series of overlapping spells that stood awaiting in the main chamber of the castle hidden with a an illusion spell. This would bind her to this world with a manual link to her own, but she would be a slave until the master released her with the link or dumped her without one. The last few years he had been around the world leaving tidbits of info to lead her to his main chamber, and the illusion spell covered the case at the center. She would go for the case and never see the other spells under her feet before it was too late. He spent a whole lot of energy into fueling the spells before hand and covering them to activate on her touching the case, and as he gazed out he saw the tell tale shadow of her flying towards his home castle. "Not long now before I can walk in the sun once more." He murmured with a wicked smile. He even went through the trouble of setting up a few traps to throw her off from what was really going to happen.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:50 am

Angelica flew in a steep dive until her feet landed on the ground. She held her hands on the handle of her sword. She drew it and started to walk, this was a know area for less than friendly creatures. She walked in the direction of the supposed location of the artifact that would allow her to stay where she wanted. She currently anted to stay on Earth, being on Earth made her happy but she could not remain there. So she traveled to the dark realm so that she could get the artifact. She walked silently until she reached the large oak doors that led into his home.

She raised her hand and the door flew open. She then started to walk again and was heading down hall after hall until she was in front of a set of stairs, she walked down them into a dark cave like basement. She took a few steps until she felt jolt. She looked down to see a pentagram on the floor glowing. A cry of pain left her lips as the spell locked into place. It sent a burning sensation through her body.
Back to top Go down
Poxdox
Poxdox

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:10 am

Dox was waiting patiently when he heard the cry from below and smiled happily. Making his way down stairs, he found her withering on the ground and smiled all the wider, happy to find her still conscious after the pain she felt from the spell. "Ah my ticket to freedom has finally arrived." He said, kicking her sword away as he knelt beside her and easily picked her up. Her wings were soft and as blood red as her hair, which drew a wicked smile out of him as he carried her up the stairs towards the master bedroom he stood within when he watched her approach. The fireplace crackled pleasantly as he sat on the bed with her in his lap and smiled all the wider. "You are not to leave the castle unless I say, and of course will obey my every command." He said with a bit of force, and ran his hands over her body. She wouldn't understand until she tried to disobey, finding herself unable to ignore his wishes. Even through her leather armor he could tell her body was magnificent, and his fangs ached with the urge to sink them into her soft warm flesh as he undid it and tossed most of her armor away along with the empty scarab. "What is my slaves name? Or would you rather me pick one for you?" He asked, knowing she would regain her ability to move soon. "And by the by you may never harm me... unless it's in an erotic way." The basics of the spell forced her to obey his commands but he made damn well sure to keep himself safe. He worked that part into the spell itself but knew just how well she fought from seeing it first hand when he first spotted her.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:19 am

Angelica could still not move she felt as though she had been lit on fire. "Angelica." She said quietly and looked at the opposite wall. She hated this, she had been so stuopid. She geitted her teeth in anger. She then gave asmall twitch not being able to hurt him would kill her mentally. She snarled whenhe touched her wings, she did not like itwhen her wings were touched.
Back to top Go down
Poxdox
Poxdox

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:31 am

Dox smiled hugely when he heard her snarl, and turned in the bed to press her flat against the bed on her stomach. The foot of the bed where she was faced the fireplace, and he sighed with pleasure at the dancing light playing across her body and wings. Leaning down against her back his hand stroked her wings softly before he moved to firmly grasp her breast, licking up her neck and growling slightly with the effort to suppress the urge to snap down in that instant. "Awwwww, how cute. But I don't think you fully understand the position your in." He could order her to use her mouth or offer him her ass but it was a personal preference of his own to make woman want what he could give, so he took it slowly. "You are mine, and your blood will let me walk in the light once more." He murmured, sliding his left hand down the side of her body to fondle her hips as he nipped gently with his sharp fangs. "I could just suck you dry and take what I want... or you could do as I say and I may just let you go." He leaned up, and eased her pants down to revile a cute pair of lace underwear and slipped out of his pants to press a long thick hard on between her legs and firmly against her sex as he grasped her shirt and tore it in half off of her body. "Hell I may just let you go with a link to keep you here if your a good girl." he said softly as he licked up her neck, cheek and finally to her temple.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:00 am

Angelica gave a hiss and shook her head and gave a groan. “If you were to drian me to death you would not see the sun ever again. It takes a small amount of blood a little each day to make it work.” She said coolly. She was afraid of him, and of the situation she was in. She still did not like him touching her wings, it was not as bad with him, being a vapire unless he dirtied his hands he would not have any oils or such ont hem that would get her wings dirty.
Back to top Go down
Poxdox
Poxdox

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:16 am

Dox smiled happily at her knowledge of the situation, it confirmed that the legend was true after all and he gently nipped at her neck in affection. "Thank you for confirming that with me dear." He murmured to her as he leaned her up into his lap and licked up her neck. "Brace yourself Angelica, this will hurt only minorly but I leave it to you rather or not to move and tear your own neck to shreds." Kissing her neck softly, his fangs throbbed painfully as he gently sucked on her neck before sinking them into her. Her blood was the sweetest he could ever remember tasting, and it was damn hard taking only a small amount and removing his fangs from her soft flesh. His tongue slid over the tiny holes in her neck, lapping up the dribbling blood as his right hand went down to rub softly between her legs. The whole of his jaw and fangs throbbed in horrible pain from denying himself of more of her blood, and other stimulants would be needed to keep work that pain away.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:25 am

Angelica gasped in pain and closed her eyes tightly trying not to move while his fangs were in her neck. She was stiff in his arms her eyes closed tightly. She lightly bit her lower lip and waited for him to finish with his feeding. She took a deep shaky breath as he licked up the blood. HJer hands tightly griped the sheets. It was so strange of a sight. An angel in her lacy white bra and panites sitting in the lap of a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Poxdox
Poxdox

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:35 am

Dox's hands slid up her body and underneath her bra to gently grasp and caress her breast as he kissed and licked the back of her neck. His member was throbbing hard between her soft legs but he had to admit from the warmth and taste of her fresh blood and the softness of her body and wings against him he was getting sleepy. He wondered mildly if he should take her tonight or await the night following but decided on the latter. Carefully he laid back with his new pet, easing her into the bed and covers before disposing of her bra and slipping her panties off and tossing those away too. He was very well endowed, and pulled her against his body, loving the press of her breast to his chest and smirked. "You'll sleep by my self from this day forward, unless I say otherwise. Be glad I give you a chance to rest from the pain of the slave and your neck for now."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:41 am

Angelica gave a shudder at his cold touch. She looked at him when h laid her down with him. She sighed and looked up at him. "You know being this close to you is not very nice." She said softly. He was too cold for her liking.
Back to top Go down
Poxdox
Poxdox

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:53 am

Dox frowned slightly, and gestured with his left hand almost casually. His body almost instantly matched the warmth of a normal humans, and he had been practicing with it long enough to keep the effect lasting for days at a time as he snuggled closer to her. "If I was a cruel master I'd leave you to bear the cold but I'm not that bad." He licked the final small droplets of blood from her neck as he gently caressed her back and wings. "And don't fuss so much about your wings. I actually liked birds enough to keep a few, and know how to care for their wings so I don't want to see that yank face every time I touch them." He murmured as his hands went from her wings to her hear and back, working a smile out of him. "I'll try to remember to keep myself warm from now on but I can't fix the lumpiness." He was heavily muscled in life, and as a vampire there was little to erode that fact as he'd stay the same until someone ended up killing him.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:57 am

Angelica sighed softly. "Thank you." She said quietly glad that he was warmer now. It felt much better. "I just do not like it, I was blessed with beautiful wings and do not like them being touched by people I do not know." She said closing e eyes at the licking. "Why do you wish to go against your nature and walk in the sun?"
Back to top Go down
Poxdox
Poxdox

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:22 am

Dox stroked her soft hair gently as he asked her another question. "Why would you want to live here instead of the plain of your own people?" He kissed her cheek gently as he drew her closer, reviling in her warmth and softness. "Maybe I'm sick and tired of my own race and wish to live in the sun instead of being trapped in the dark with them, or do you consider everyone else as being happy with the situation their in? Others feel to my little angle. And many wish to escape some form of enslavement that is their life. Don't think you and me are so different, one way or another we are much alike."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:26 am

"I needed the artifact to live on Earth." She said softly and looked up at him with cool eyes. "But it will destroy the balnce. You will hunt day and night and kill more than any normal vampire ever could." She said and cringed at the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Poxdox
Poxdox

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:32 am

Dox wasn't one to get easily vexed, which crossed his face in a horrible snarl before he caught himself and calmed. "So quick to judge, but you can't be blamed for that. Your a slave, newly caught and rilled up due to that fact so I won't punish you for such a blatant barb." His hands found their way to her cheeks as he brought her face towards his to look her dead in the eye. "And why might I ask do you so desperately want to live on earth?" Though his question seemed open enough, the force of his words left her little choice in answering.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:41 am

Angelica stared back into his eyes. "Because humans are not like you and me. They love with open hearts and they are of spcial." She said softly. "I was never a human, I never got to be like them, their world is so colorful as well!" She almost seemed to forget she was talking to an enemy by the excitement in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Poxdox
Poxdox

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:58 am

She couldn't have known exactly how much she was treading over a very sensitive topic with him and bared his fangs with his next words. "How nice. How absolutely peaceful and kind and lovely. Now dear, think for a moment of being born like me. Think about the idea that you were born labeled a killer and the amount of blood that really coats my heritage. Some of my youngest memories were of humans servants, serving my family and their friends only to have their throats layed open for a mouth full of blood and see them squirm and gasp while they drowned in there own blood. Do you see any of my kind in this keep or feel them? No because I've made sure to kill each and every one of them." He stopped for a moment to glare at her, taking his arms from around her body. "I have a mind to prove your theory, to simply tear your delicate throat open and bleed however much I need only to heal you afterwards and throw you in a cage. I know others have done so. Could you imagine that? Having to repeat that for who knows how long? God knows I've found one of your kind, long dead locked away in a fellow vampires keep. I hope that doesn't leave any doubt in your mind as to why the fuck I chose not to live amongst my own kind or would you like a taste of just how vicious I've learned to be from them?"

Dox calmed, after venting he lost the steam to continue threatening her when he knew it wasn't in him to repeat the atrocities he had witnessed first hand. He placed his left hand against her cheek as he looked at her sadly. "Sleep here and think carefully about exactly what kind of slave you might want to be. Because like it or not I will be free of this imprisonment of the dark and I will find a life in the light. But weather or not I give you what you want, or simply hurl you out with nothing to show for is entirely up to you." Dox slid out of bed and cracked his neck as he went to sleep on the large couch at the other side of the room. She needed time to think about her situation before he honestly got nasty with her and ended up doing something he'd be sorry for later.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:25 pm

She watched him with cool eyes. "All I ment was that humans are different from all light and dark beings. I am sorry if you did not have a good childhood. I know what it is like to be stuck in one relme. If you wanted blood why did you not ask? I am sure if you made a pack with an angel not to hunt durring the day then one would have helped." She said quietly trying to calm him.
Back to top Go down
Poxdox
Poxdox

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:47 pm

Dox smiled with pure evil at her. "And do you think that any angle would honestly trust the words of one of my kind? I honestly want to know exactly who raised you to be so naive. And as far as childhood goes, rephrase that to life my dear angle." It was painfully obvious that she must have been either raised underneath a rock or by parents that sheltered her so closely that she could barely scratch at just how evil some of his kind were. "It is a sad thing that I have to tell you how stupid it is to trust one of my own kind but it is. Sleep for now, and let me rest my disturbed thoughts for a bit while I think on exactly what I should do with you." A flick of his hand slammed the wooden shudders closed and clicked a lock into place as he curled into a ball on the couch. It ate at his mind the idea that she honestly thought an angle would ever trust a vampire, and it only brought up a stab of self loathing for what he was. "Maybe eventually you'll under stand, but for the sake of your own sanity, I hope you never do."
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:50 pm

Angelica gave him a smile. "From what I see not all of your kind are that bad." She said trying too cheer him up. She then rolled onto her side and went to sleep. It had been a very long flight and she was worn out.
Back to top Go down
Poxdox
Poxdox

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Dox curled up on the couch and drifted slowly to sleep. He could still smell her scent, and that comforted him more so than he would like to admit and he slept deeply as the day passed unknown in the warm dark of the room. The sun slowly set and Dox was roused from sleep, instinctively feeling the coming of night as he stretched out and yawned. The fire had gone out, and the room had grown cold as he got out of bed and noticed his new slave shaking gently. He gestured and heated his body, sliding into bed beside her and pulled her close to his now very warm body, adjusting the blankets over her and him as he watched her sleep for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:09 pm

She awoke shortly after he got in the bed with her. For a moment she seemed to not remember where she was because she just cuddled closer into his chest. A few seconds later she pulled back and sat up holding the sheets to her chest. "My I have some clothes?" She asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Poxdox
Poxdox

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:15 pm

Dox smiled gently, and pounced her being in a much better mood than he had been the night earlier. "You may dress yourself but no armor or weapons." He said, kissing her cheek affectionately as he stirred the embers to reawaken the fire and restocked it. "I'll be back in a bit with something for you to eat." He said as he headed out the door and down the winding stairway into the cold kitchen. He had quickly roused his servants, and had them prepare mutton stew with fresh baked bread and he smiled amongst them. They were all very nervous around him, but he paid them well enough to get over that fact. His favorite cook, a young teen was neading bread when he walked over to her. "Make sure that it's within your standards dear, I do like your cooking more than the others." He murmured in her ear causing her to shiver cutely, and left her to work the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
sweetnecter
Sinner
sweetnecter

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Once left along she sighed and started digging threw the clothes in a wardrobe. She found a rather nice white dress that had matching gloves. She decided on that and put it on. She ran her fingers throught her hair and lightly touched the bite mark that stood out on her soft skin. She ran her fingers over the small bite and then stood and started to walk around the room, looking at Dox's things.
Back to top Go down
Poxdox
Poxdox

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:35 am

It was a little bit before Dox returned with two large bowls of steaming mutton stew filled with potatoes and lamb along with two large loafs of white bread fresh from the oven. "I hope you like stew, this dear girl I have down in the kitchen cooks it quite well." He gestured to the chair opposite to his at a small table beside the window, which he opened to the still full moon outside. Carefully blowing on a spoonful of the stew, the tried it and chewed with a pleased expression on his face as the tore a hunk of bread off his loaf to dip into the stew. "You should eat, you'll need your strength after the blood I took yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who knew an angle could make a good slave...   Who knew an angle could make a good slave... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who knew an angle could make a good slave...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next