Virtueous Sinners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realize Your Darkest Desire...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna Empty
PostSubject: I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna   I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:46 am

Luna's first post

The moonlight from an open window shined down on a small, trembling figure. The sound of tossing and turning combined with the low moans and whimpers filled the room as Cassandra moved about restlessly.Her long, dark brown waves were strung all around her innocent face, which was coated in a thin layer of sweat that also covered the rest of her barely nude body. She had subconsciously stripped herself of her pajamas, leaving her in nothing but her black bra and matching panties. The sheets lay messily around her delicate form, low moans and whimpers passing her delicate lips. They were partially open, so soft and plump, just craving to be kissed. Obviously, the girl was having a very erotic dream. A dream that caused her young body to crave the touch of a man for real. In her dream, she was in the strong arms of a very handsome boy, their lips dancing together in a flaming passion.

This dream had caused the sixteen year old girl's body to crave that touch for real. Her skin ached to be caressed by strong hands, her body burning with desire for a man to do all the things to her that the boy in her dreams was doing. Her body's need to be satisfied only drove her more insane, her tossing and turning becoming more frequent and her desperate moans and whimpers only became louder. She sat up, got out of bed, and stepped out of her room. The poor girl had no idea where she was going, or even that she was going anywhere. She was sleepwalking. Such was the affects of a rare sleeping disease Cassie was lucky enough to inherit; not even the most intense amount of pain or the loudest of noises could awaken her from her deep sleep. She must wake upon her own free will, and from where her dream was going that wouldn't be for a very long time.

Apparently her mind had driven her to her older brother's room, her hips swaying as she walked, stumbling every now and then. Due to being on nearly all of her high school's sport teams, she was very fit and rewarded with a body that many guys lusted after. Her hips flared out nicely, accenting the curvy figure she was fortunate enough to inherit. Because of all the running, her legs were long and shapely, and strong. Stunning silver eyes that seemed to entrance those who looked in to them were hid behind closed eyelids and thick eyelashes.

She finally reached her brother's door, opening it and stepping in. She made her way to his bed, crawling on to it and joining him.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna   I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:46 am

My first post

It was around midnight when Cassandra went to bed. Ryan planned on going to sleep around the same time as Cassandra. But Ryan plan’s kind of changed since Cassandra had used up all the hot water when she had taking her bath. Now Ryan had to wait for another hour before he could take a comforting shower in warm water. Being a man, he disliked taking cold showers. Though he could get use to it, but it wasn’t health at all, especially the boys downstairs wouldn’t like it at all.

Ryan gave up on watching television after flipping through all the channels. Not even Cinemax had anything to offer, since none of the late night shows attracted him. He got up and headed up the stairs, eyelids a bit hanging down. He was tired, was so close to changing his mind of taking that shower. He yawned as he arrived at his doorsteps to his bedroom. He could hear a squeaking sound coming from Cassandra’s room, his little sister. They were only three years apart. She was a senior in high school, and he was a junior at his university.

“Cassandra…?” Ryan called out, but no answer. He heard the squeaking noise again, she was probably having a bad dream, he thought. Ryan decided to drop his concerns and head back to his room. He yawned and stretched again. Ryan was wearing a white t-shirt and some grey sweats. He took off his white shirt and tossed it to the carpet weakly as he climbed onto the bed and got underneath his covers.

Ryan thought he’ll take a ten minute nap and by then the hot water should be up and running. Ryan yawned again as he got comfortable underneath his covers. Once he closed his eyes, it was at the point of no return. He fell into the world of dreams. Not hearing the soft sounds of Cassandra moaning due to her erotic dream. It was about two o clock in the morning, by now the hot water should be up and running. Ryan had slept more than he had planned to. But he was still sleeping. Unaware that Cassandra was now on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna   I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:47 am

Luna's second post

The girl gently and slowly made her way over to her brother, where he was sleeping. The soft moans and begging whimpers still came from her throat as she moved, though they probably weren't loud enough to wake him up. She moved with grace and gentleness, not the clumsiness and absent-mindedness that would be expected from a person sleep walking. Finally, she found him beneath the covers. Her hands had their own intentions, reaching for the covers and pulling them down, to reveal his body.

She slowly climbed on top of him, her legs on both sides of his waist. She moved her hands up his bare chest, her body enjoying being so close to a man. Her hands reached for his, where she moved them so they rested on her back before she moved her own hands to his cheeks. She placed a simple, soft kiss on his lips. Even though it was just a little kiss, he would probably sense the passion and need by the way she moved.

Her eyes were still closed; the affects of her sleeping condition obvious. Of course, in her dream, her and the handsome man had already moved on to...better things. Her body, however, acted purely on instinct. She had no idea what she was doing, and if she were awake, she'd be ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Sinner
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna   I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:47 am

My post that didn't get answered.

Ryan had probably encountered many dreams during those two hours of sleep. Most of them he couldn’t remember. But he could remember this one. At this moment, Ryan is dreaming of him taking that physics test that’s schedule to be taken next week. When all of a sudden his covers were removed, his body was about to respond to being unshielded from the cold. When Cassandra legs were blocking his movements to shift to the left, his mind was trying to tell Ryan that something was happening, but Ryan decided not to wake, he felt that Dreams were somewhat of a premonition.

His body stopped moving and let Cassandra do what her intentions let her to. An unconscious grin formed when Cassandra touch was felt on his bare naked chest. And his flaccid penis was slowly turning into a rock hard cock. It was aroused. It wanted what Cassandra wanted, the feeling that’s known as sexual pleasure. Something was wrong, Ryan was beginning to realize this, his hands were safely tucked underneath his pillow where they were now feeling the back of Cassandra’s body.

Ryan still decided not to wake until the moment Cassandra lips was against his. That was also when his flaccid dick turned into a cock. It was erect. Ryan slowly opened his eyes thinking what kind of kinky girl wanted to wake him up with a kiss like that? A kiss that told him that she wanted to be touch, and handled all night long, Ryan slowly opened his eyes; he could smell the sweet scent that this girl aura had. His eyes suddenly opened up in wide open eyes, shocked, that he remembered he didn’t take a shower. But soon as his eyes focused in on the girl on top of him, his lips dropped down. “Cassandra…? What are you doing?” Ryan asked.
Back to top Go down
MerrickMitternacht
The Fallen Angel
MerrickMitternacht

PostSubject: Re: I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna   I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:05 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna   I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can make your dreams come true - Shinji and Luna
Page 1 of 1